• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with Trump getting elected, is it will be very difficult to run his business under the scrutiny of the intelligence agencies. A lot of conflict of interest or using the position of president to garner special contracts, land, building sites could end up leading to his downfall. He'd have to completely take himself out of his business dealings to run a country. I don't know if he's really even considered that yet.

What about the Clinton Foundation? That should scare the **** out of you.

The only problem with Trump getting elected, is it will be very difficult to run his business under the scrutiny of the intelligence agencies. A lot of conflict of interest or using the position of president to garner special contracts, land, building sites could end up leading to his downfall. He'd have to completely take himself out of his business dealings to run a country. I don't know if he's really even considered that yet.

His kids will run the businesses. He will have to step down from all positions including board positions if he hasn't already done so.

She's a drunk

WikiLeaks: Hillary needed 'sobering up' in afternoon

wiki-Hillary-sober.jpg

Cvx52PXVYAAomKh.jpg

hmmmmmmmmm...

Clinton Campaign Circulated Paul Ryan Relative as Possible Supreme Court Pick

Cvxi1CLXYAQTlNT.jpg

Trump rallies in Ohio 10/27/2016 Springfield @ 1pm Toledo @ 4pm and Geneva @ 7pm ET

Lining up at dawn

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WRGT) - Doors for a Donald Trump rally in Springfield don't open until 10:00 a.m. today, but people had already started lining up to get their seat as early as 5:00 a.m. this morning.

The rally is being held at the Champions Center at the Clark County Fairgrounds and it can hold up to 7,500 people. One woman we talked to who was already in line said she wanted to make sure she was there early so she was guaranteed a seat. "I went to the Republican headquarters to get my buttons and they had said that they had given away 13,000 tickets," said Michelle Butler of Springfield.

https://twitter.com/JasonFOX45Now/status/791613428905324545/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The wife and I got our part done today voting. I good amount of folks are early voting. It was 11:15 am and a line was starting to go out the door.

The wife and I got our part done today voting. I good amount of folks are early voting. It was 11:15 am and a line was starting to go out the door.

I was about to go now but a friend is there and just told me the line is 1 1/2 hours long. I'll take my chances another time.

Curtis-HixonHildogRally.jpg

Hilldog's rally yesterday...

the red circle is where her stage was. the blue outline is where her devoted flock of sheeple were corralled. approximately 75 yards of space. maybe 500 people. who knows how many were paid to be there, but they bussed in some kids.

Trump in Springfield OH

CvydG5sVUAI1Lmp.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

Toledo OH

"Hillary Clinton put the office of secretary of state up for sale," he said. "And if she got the chance, she'd put the Oval Office up for sale."

1477609526147.jpg

Geneva OH

Cv0KpkrWcAAsL2X.jpg

Trump in Springfield OH

CvydG5sVUAI1Lmp.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

Toledo OH

"Hillary Clinton put the office of secretary of state up for sale," he said. "And if she got the chance, she'd put the Oval Office up for sale."

1477609526147.jpg

Geneva OH

Cv0KpkrWcAAsL2X.jpg

Landslide baby, landslide!

Pence's plane skidded off the runway in La Guardia which would be big news except for the fact he accepted an invitation to a train wreck months ago.

Last edited:
Pence's plan skidded off the runway in La Guardia which would be big news except for the fact he accepted an invitation to a train wreck months ago.

Hidebeast's plan to kill Mike Pence fails.

Pic of the Day. Homeless black woman guards Trump's Hollywood Star while holding a sign that says, "20 Million Illegals and Americans sleep on the streets in tents. Vote Trump".

HOMELESS-WOMAN-GUARDS-TRUMP-STAR-01-800x416_zpsqzimbaps.jpg

Pop needs to provide the details.

I did see it on TV when I was at the gym tonight. (Workout app said I could bench press one rep at 315 lb. It lies.)

Doesn't matter. There will be enough dead people and illegal immigrants voting that Hildebeast isn't worried.

I've run enough events to know what a setup picture looks like Spike. Be fair now.

uh-oh

AI system finds Trump will win the election and is more popular than Obama in 2008

An artificial intelligence (AI) system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race to the White House.

The AI system was created in 2004, so it has been getting smarter all the time. It had already correctly predicted the results of the Democrat and Republican Primaries.

Data such as engagement with tweets or Facebook Live videos have been taken into account. The result is that Trump has overtaken the engagement numbers of Barack Obama's peak in 2008 – the year he came into power – by 25 percent.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/dona...pular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

Trump Rally 10/28/2016 Manchester, NH @ 12:30pm ET, Lisbon, ME @ 4pm, Cedar Rapids, IA @ 7pm

Fill it up!

7ab3760b-0358-437e-9682-ef77555e1dac_640_360auto_s_c1.JPG

Trump Attacks Hillary’s Wild Spending Binge of Taxpayer Dollars

The elites in government like Hillary Clinton believe they are entitled to do whatever they want. Hillary Clinton has never earned an honest dollar in her life – she lives the high life at your expense, making money off the rigged system.

--$5.4 million on a no-bid contract for Crystal Stemware

--$167.5 million on cost overruns at the Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan

--Over $200 million on mostly unused police training facilities in Iraq

--$79,000 to buy copies of President Obama’s books

--$53,000 to polish marble at the Brazilian Embassy

--$630,000 to try to make State Department Facebook pages more popular

--$216,000 to hire an event planner for a 4th of July party in Madrid

--$88,000 to send three comedians to India

--more than $250,000 to purchase art in Mexico

--$410,000 to purchase art in China

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...larys-wild-spending-binge-of-taxpayer-dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.