• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited 30 minutes to early vote this morning in GA. Didn't seem like most of us were there to vote for Hillary.

SO Tibs, 21, Elfie? Still think the election is over? Considering how tight individual states were before this you think it is in the bag still?

Now the question is will Trump break 400 electoral votes? I had him at 352 on that interactive map before this story broke.

Put da ***** in jail! Put da ***** in jail! Sing it with me...... Put da ***** in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the question is will Trump break 400 electoral votes? I had him at 352 on that interactive map before this story broke.

Nah. She still gets 47% no matter what. Voter fraud takes care of the rest.

Best

Election

Evar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrat coalition files complaint against FBI Director for interfering in the election

DoJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Head James Comey

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Washington, D.C. - October 28, 2016 - The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election, following the FBI’s decision to open up an investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails this close to Election Day. Federal employees are forbidden from participating in political activities under the Hatch Act.

“It is absolutely absurd that FBI Director Comey would support Donald Trump like this with only 11 days to go before the election,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition Against Trump. “It is an obvious attack from a lifelong Republican who used to serve in the Bush White House, just to undermine her campaign. Comey needs to focus on stopping terrorists and protecting America, not investigating our soon to be President-Elect Hillary Clinton.”

http://www.keepamericagreat.us/comeydojcomplaint

Can U say MEDIA FRENZY?

IOWA

Cv342djUsAA6sMy.jpg

Cv37HdWVMAEEuO9.jpg

The perfect end to the perfect day...

Donald Trump’s Cedar Rapids, Iowa Rally Ends With Fireworks

1477715903422.jpg

Cv5qAdkWYAAauRv.jpg

Sold out Slick Willy rally!

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

30 people?

Trump - Golden Colorado

“In 10 days we are going to win the state of Colorado and we are going to take back the White House”

trump-colorado-inside.jpg

I just hope to hell that all the folks showing up at the Trump rallies get out and actually vote and not think "Aww hell, thousands of other people are gonna vote for him, I don't need to."

I just hope to hell that all the folks showing up at the Trump rallies get out and actually vote and not think "Aww hell, thousands of other people are gonna vote for him, I don't need to."

I don't think tht will happen.

You're keeping a criminal out of the whitehouse. That's enough incentive for most.

3 Trump Rallies 10/30/2016 Las Vegas, NV @ 11am PT, Greeley, CO @ 4pm MT, Albuquerque, NM @ 7pm MT

deplorables_zpsctcbbzov.jpg

Now the question is will Trump break 400 electoral votes?* I had him at 352 on that interactive map before this story broke.

hahahahaha......!!!!!! You people are truly living on another planet!

Think of it like last weeks Pats game : you still have Landry Jones at QB, same players out because of injury, but the score is 49-10 pats with 3:00 left in the fourth.

Trump is your Landry Jones....yet you think you can win.....

http://election.princeton.edu/electoral-college-map/

As of October 30, 5:07PM EDT:Snapshot (175 state polls):

Clinton 324, Trump 214 EV*** Meta-margin: Clinton +3.6%RSS

Clinton Nov. win probability: random drift 97%, Bayesian 99%
Senate snapshot (48 polls):

Dem+Ind: 50, GOP: 50, Meta-margin: D +0.8%, Nov. control probability: Dem. 72%

EV_map.png-white

Some of you like Nate Silver's site since he leans to the right.....ok fine.

Chance of winning:

Clinton 78.9%
Sexual Predator Chump 21.0%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1

Some of you of course will pull up maps from breitbart and Sean Hannity's internet poll or whatever.....

But really CONservatives....face reality.

Not trying to dissuade you from voting. Get out there! It's just some of you are truly delusional.

Cue Spike with pictures of the same people who have been at his rallies from the beginning. Translation= YOU HAVE WON OVER NO NEW VOTERS!

Yes it's over.

Last edited:
Voted early here today. Me, my wife, youngest son and his GF were first ones in line. At 0700, the lady says, 'the polls are open' . Cast my vote for DT. Did not see one Hillary sign outside of the polling place. Haven't seen one anywhere around here.

Elfie lets see in three days what those say. They are slanted heavily Left. La times now has Trump in front again so do a couple others. I told you don't count your chickens yet. Celebrating prematurely will come back to haunt you. You are the one delusional if you think it is over. Unless you have inside info on how she is stealing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.