• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadick wrote in John McCain. I still don't understand his bitterness other than the fact he got a quarter of a million from George Soros. Guess he's no better than any other sleazy, corrupt politician.

Kasich is a moron. I don't know why he thinks his opinion matters. If he's so bitter about Trump getting the nod, then he should have run a better campaign.

First time in a long time I can say I'm glad I live overseas. Will save me the headache of packing up and moving in a few weeks. Now I can sit back from afar and watch America burn to the ground. Sad times, sad times indeed.

National poll: Trump now leads Clinton by 1 point
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-national-poll-trump-leads-clinton-by-1-point

Donald Trump overtakes Hillary Clinton for first time since May in ABC poll
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lection-2016-poll-abc-overtakes-a7390696.html

This stock market test points to a Trump win
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/inv...trump-clinton0836PMVODtopLink&linkId=30531105

First time in a long time I can say I'm glad I live overseas. Will save me the headache of packing up and moving in a few weeks. Now I can sit back from afar and watch America burn to the ground. Sad times,

It's been on that trajectory for a while Tibs. The fact that Donald Trump may win this election just goes to show how desperate we have become. And it's not just Republicans.

I'm glad you live overseas too. ******.
You should be glad I don't live anywhere near you, let's just leave it at that. I am also glad if Trump wins, you morons can bear the consequences. You can finally live in the shithole you've created for yourselves. Neck-deep in hate, misogyny, misplaced anger, xenophobia, racism. This is the America you wanted, this is the America you deserve.

First time in a long time I can say I'm glad I live overseas. Will save me the headache of packing up and moving in a few weeks. Now I can sit back from afar and watch America burn to the ground. Sad times, sad times indeed.

63ma9j2.jpg

Supporters AND trolls that is.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-national-poll-trump-leads-clinton-by-1-point

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lection-2016-poll-abc-overtakes-a7390696.html

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/inv...trump-clinton0836PMVODtopLink&linkId=30531105

See now... that's the liberal attitude that needs to go.

Do you really believe the country will "burn to the ground" with Donald Trump as President?
You do realize the government is structured to keep 1 person from becoming too powerful, right? Do you really think the first thing he's planning to do is fire everyone and then launch our nuclear arsenal at the middle east or wherever?

Supporters AND trolls that is.
You're the biggest troll on here, but probably don't realize it. Since you toe the company line, it's okay for you to blast your propaganda 24/7.

Last edited:
Do you really believe the country will "burn to the ground" with Donald Trump as President?
You do realize the government is structured to keep 1 person from becoming too powerful, right? Do you really think the first thing he's planning to do is fire everyone and then launch our nuclear arsenal at the middle east or wherever?
Yes, I do. If he follows through with his campaign promises (and why wouldn't he?), the country will burn to the ground, figuratively and literally. May God be with us (and all of you) if Trump makes it to the White House.

You should be glad I don't live anywhere near you, let's just leave it at that. I am also glad if Trump wins, you morons can bear the consequences. You can finally live in the shithole you've created for yourselves. Neck-deep in hate, misogyny, misplaced anger, xenophobia, racism. This is the America you wanted, this is the America you deserve.

you are skirting the line tibs....

The democrats have gone a long way making this place the "shithole" you refer to. Our "unifying" President has done more to stir the racial divide than any other recent President. The liberal media doesn't help, giving airtime to rumors or speculation and not sticking to real news, causes more harm than the actual events they are supposed to be reporting on.

I still don't understand why wanting to stem ILLEGAL immigration, or running checks on "refugees" prior to admitting them into this country is a bad thing.

but feel free to sit overseas and whine and ***** about what we do with our country.....that is what liberals do best

"burn to the ground"
Tibs - can you not see the irony in all this? we have Dems saying that will happen if Trump wins and we have Republicans saying the same if Hillary wins.
Surely you can see that there is a vast amount of popular support for Trump - which, when including the electoral college may not mean ****. But if this is for the people and by the people, then it would certainly appear that the large majority of Americans are tired of the same old same old in politics. You don't live in this country anymore, so you do not see first hand how the political parties continually scratch each other's backs and line their pockets with taxpayer money. When a bill doesn't get passed, fingers are pointed at parties for including pork. Unless both parties are benefitting from a bill, it's not passed. Notice, i said parties. Not the American people. All this is exactly and precisely why a boisterous, loud, arrogant and brash guy like Trump is receiving so much support. Americans, by and large, are tired of our elected officials "saying anything and doing nothing." If it takes Trump to "burn it to the ground" so we can start over, then cast your vote. I know you can see how corrupted Hillary is and how much the DNC is backing her SOLELY because of her assumed gender and designated race.

fuckofftibs.jpg

You're the biggest troll on here, but probably don't realize it. Since you toe the company line, it's okay for you to blast your propaganda 24/7.

It is plain to see that there are a couple differences between you and I. I don't call people foul names that don't agree with me and I don't get paid to sow discord by interjecting inflammatory remarks. You fit the definition of a troll to a tee.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Heck, I have even seen you try to use " sockpuppeting." when you can't get a rise and this... " You should be glad I don't live anywhere near you, let's just leave it at that ". ......is not scaring anybody, troll boy.

Yes, I do. If he follows through with his campaign promises (and why wouldn't he?), the country will burn to the ground, figuratively and literally. May God be with us (and all of you) if Trump makes it to the White House.

You're so full of **** Tibs, at times you make me laugh. You're foolish enough to think Hillary will be good for the USA while Trump will do it harm. You're so deeply tied to being an alt-Left wing Liberal nut job, you buy anything that side feeds you - the majority of it corruption, deceit, racism, hatred for our country and our constitution. Simmer in your hate and stay in Hungary.

2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473.jpg

Woah, would you look at that? Baghdad and Iraq are behind Trump for President. They've had enough death and destruction due to Hillary.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/01/need-strong-leader-trumps-popularity-high-among-iraqis.html

'We need a strong leader': Trump's popularity high among Iraqis

In dozens of interviews FoxNews.com conducted in various cities across the country this month – with Iraqis from different religions and walks of life – the overwhelming majority support Trump over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Many believe Trump would be tough on terror, and blame Clinton – at least in part – for policies that have destabilized much of the Middle East....

Another very highly-placed leader in Iraq's security and intelligence arena, who requested anonymity, stressed that the U.S. troop pullout in 2011 was a mistake, and said Iraqis are looking to the next administration to once again develop a strong military relationship.

"The Iraq invasion was not wrong, but the decisions that followed were wrong," said the official. "Keeping the army intact and getting rid of the Saddam loyalist bad apples, while keeping our security institutions in place would have been better."

Mamoul Al-Samraaii, the Baghdad-based head of the Al Itfaq political party, a non-sectarian, economy-focused bloc, said he was impressed meeting Clinton as Secretary of State in 2010 and that he was also impressed by Trump's business acumen. But ultimately, Samraaii noted, choosing his words carefully, he is looking to the next U.S. President for support in propelling Iraq into a more capitalist economy with imports and exports beyond the oil market.

"If there is a problem in the world, it seems Republicans take over,” he said. “When things are good, Democrats win. Republicans will likely have a better chance this time, with all the problems in our world.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever seen truer words spoken than that last line?

I am not happy with either of these candidates. The only thing I hold out hope for is that if Trump wins he will listen to advice from seasoned conservative experts, although I don't buy that he has a truly conservative bone in his body. If Hillary wins and Congress shifts we can expect massive new taxes and spending, federal funding of abortion with an unbridled abandon, and government control of every aspect of our lives from cradle to grave.

So to me while neither is a good option the potential damage from her is a whole lot worse.

See now... that's the liberal attitude that needs to go.

The thing that is so troubling is that this has been the reasoning for months now. "What's the worst thing that could happen?" "Relax, there is a division of power, he'll be kept in check" "He'll have people in his cabinet or administration make those decisions"

That suggests to me that Trump's supporters are trying to rationalize and reassure themselves about his presidency.

Somehow I don't think the country will be "saved" by importing more Mexicans and Muslims.

I'll take crass and vulgar over quid pro quo, massive corruption via charity, lies, and scandals.

The thing that is so troubling is that this has been the reasoning for months now. "What's the worst thing that could happen?" "Relax, there is a division of power, he'll be kept in check" "He'll have people in his cabinet or administration make those decisions"

That suggests to me that Trump's supporters are trying to rationalize and reassure themselves about his presidency.

The only rationalization I need to do is knowing that another clinton presidency would be awful for the country. I don't like Trump and didn't support him in the primaries...but will vote for him to keep a hypocritical raging **** out of the Oval Office.....

The only thing I hold out hope for is that if Trump wins he will listen to advice from seasoned conservative experts...

So to me while neither is a good option the potential damage from her is a whole lot worse.

When has Trump, the ultimate narcissist, ever listened to advice or questioned his own judgement? He thinks he knows more about ISIS than the generals. Potential damage worse from her? Not seeing that.

And the Chicken Little "sky is falling" is the alternative? People promising to "leave the country" is a solution?

Which is the worse of 2 evils -- political corruption or "anti-everything" thinking? I don't think there is an easy answer but extremism from either side is not going to work.

Again, Trump's gains are grounded in the American Citizen's dissatisfaction in the status quo.

You can ***** about it all you want. This has been festering for years. The irony is, even the ******* Republicans didn't see this coming. You don't think they actually expected Trump to do this well? No, Trump is a full on AMERICAN candidate right now. That's what is so amazing about what is happening in this presidential race. He is winning the peoples' vote. Or more accurately, Clinton is LOSING it.

The wheels are absolutely falling off the hypocrisy and malfeasance of American politics as usual and Trump happens to be resonating nearly the right message. Is he the "right candidate"? Probably not. But he's close enough at a time when the **** is hitting the fan.

Hillary and the "establishment" (And by that I mean all the sick and twisted democrats and republicans who went before her and took all of us for granted) are paying for their crimes right now. This election could very well be lost and even if Clinton does win, she has already lost credibility. at least 1/2 the country simply will NOT accept her as their president. No way, no how. The cover has been torn off, the "rigging" has been demonstrated.

We now KNOW that the system is fixed, the bullshit we suspected is real. Now we need to carry this over to the senate and house elections and have the courage to clean that up as well. And we can't be satisfied to simply root out based on party lines. We need to clean out career politicians and get in new, dedicated and decent leaders whom we can trust and believe in. And if those new leaders prove to be worthless, we need to be strong enough and mindful enough to get them the **** out of office.

It's time to take our governance seriously.

This presidential election circus has been a gift. Let's not take it for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.