• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha

NY Times Front Page Has Photo of Hillary Clinton Welcomed by Trump Signs in Florida

hillary-trump-signs.jpg

Trump rallies 11/01/2016 Valley Forge,PA 11AM ET, Eau Claire,WI @ the Zorn Arena 7PM Central.

Donald J. Trump in Miami, FL 11/2/16

Donald J. Trump in Orlando, FL 11/2/16

Donald J. Trump in Pensacola, FL 11/2/16

Donald J. Trump in Jacksonville, FL 11/3/16

Donald J. Trump in Concord, NC 11/3/16

Donald J. Trump in Selma, NC 11/3/16

And the Chicken Little "sky is falling" is the alternative? People promising to "leave the country" is a solution?

Which is the worse of 2 evils -- political corruption or "anti-everything" thinking? I don't think there is an easy answer but extremism from either side is not going to work.

There has always been doom and gloom, sky is falling rhetoric during elections, but when has there ever been these kinds of attempts at placating before? They used to just dismiss it, with Trump they attempt to reassure people as if they recognize a valid concern.

The concerns raised about Donald Trump - self-absorbed, hesitant to seek or follow advice, temperamental, quick to anger - are valid.

A ****-ton of Republicans have acknowledged that, even many Trump supporters. Here is what I simply don't get ...

The concerns raised about Hillary Clinton - fundamentally dishonest, self-serving, manipulative, lying, scheming, career politician - are also valid, and supported by goddamn e-mails.

Yet almost no Democrat will admit her significant flaws. It's as if Dems expect Republicans to face the shortcomings of their candidate while being petulantly unwilling to see the shortcomings of their own candidate.

It's an internet poll, not a scientific poll.

Because I mean, those scientific polls are never skewed and ****** with and manipulated.

Right?

Right, the dirty *******. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope this farce brings down the MSM. They are traitors in my opinion, pure and simple.

I think as long as Trump keeps hammering ObamaCare he'll be all right.

When has Trump, the ultimate narcissist, ever listened to advice or questioned his own judgement? He thinks he knows more about ISIS than the generals. Potential damage worse from her? Not seeing that.

You have got to be kidding me...that is simply being obtuse.

I mean, she only helped to create ISIS, has done nothing to stem their tide, and by new WikiLeaks accounts, funded their initial and sometimes ongoing growth.

What could get worse? How about more of the same? How about importing tens of thousands of Syrian refugees (we know that ISIS has used the refugee crisis to import terrorists into other countries)? How about continuing to fund ISIS?

Oh she's 10,000-fold worse an option than Trump. Let someone else take a swing. If she remains in the batters box, the ISIS problem will only become worse.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...s-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding me...that is simply being obtuse.

I mean, she only helped to create ISIS, has done nothing to stem their tide, and by new WikiLeaks accounts, funded their initial and sometimes ongoing growth.

What could get worse? How about more of the same? How about importing tens of thousands of Syrian refugees (we know that ISIS has used the refugee crisis to import terrorists into other countries)? How about continuing to fund ISIS?

Oh she's 10,000-fold worse an option than Trump. Let someone else take a swing. If she remains in the batters box, the ISIS problem will only become worse.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...s-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

ISIS? Pffft. My concerns about Trump go way beyond ISIS.

Congrats on voting for a complete madman. Again, you will reap what you sow.

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/177741883" width="640" height="359" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

we survived one narcisstic *******. what makes you think we can't survive another?

I think as long as Trump keeps hammering ObamaCare he'll be all right.

Yes, Hammer Obamacare, call Hillary out as a liar and Mrs Quid pro quo, and stay on his economic message.

Congrats on voting for a complete madman. Again, you will reap what you sow.

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/177741883" width="640" height="359" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL!

A lot of terrible decisions were made as the result of people being crazy pissed off about something. Donald Trump will be one of those decisions.

Rage feels great momentarily, regret lasts forever.

It's a dead heat folks:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-leads-clinton-point-poll-enthusiasm-declines/story?id=43199459

And as we all predicted, the "interest" in Hillary Clinton is non-existent. No one "for her". No one is going to "get out and vote" based on her.

This is a for or against Trump election and history has always shown that more people vote based on voting "for" someone than "against" someone. Even for someone as polarizing as Trump.

Trump is highly underestimated in terms of his physical energy. He's drawing the big crowds, even in Blue states. I still hate the electoral map, but he can do it.

When has Trump, the ultimate narcissist, ever listened to advice or questioned his own judgement? He thinks he knows more about ISIS than the generals. Potential damage worse from her? Not seeing that.

I don't disagree with you. However I know what we're getting with Hillary. And if she gets her way it's a fundamental change to the kind of country and economy we will be that there will be no going back from.

Trump is a lot of bluster but I don't really think he believes that he knows more than the generals. One thing I do know is that right now ISIS and the rest of our enemies and would-be enemies know that our government has very little will to actually fight them. That lines in the sand are utterly meaningless. Might not be a bad thing for them to worry a little bit about what a President Trump might do to them.

Like I said neither is good option to me and my conscience won't let me vote for either but one scares me a lot more than the other. She has the desire and the knowledge and skill and complete lack of scruples necessary to do a whole hell of a lot of permanent damage.

Rage feels great momentarily, regret lasts forever.

I give you that. But funny how the Hillary campaign is one long negative ad about Donald Trump ... racist, misogynist, blah, blah. Almost as if Hillary is trying to get elected by getting voters angry at Trump, ehh?

The KKK just formally endorsed Trump, citing shared values. Know which side of history you want to be on when you vote. - from Boing Boing

14906870_10153985222341179_7170997125155505668_n.jpg

And this just in!! John Bachtell, head of the American Communist Party, endorses Hillary!!

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/jeffrey-lord/2016/09/03/

Who the **** cares? I don't.

Oh, but I will tell you about one candidate who has openly admitted her admiration and fond feelings for a KKK Grand Wizard ... why, none other than Ms. Hillary.

clinton-byrd.png

You have comments from Trump saying how much he admires the KKK? Or their policies? Or calling them "an inspiration"? Or laughing while getting a big smooch from a KKK leader?? No, huh.

How about this - Trump in 2000:

''So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.''

DONALD J. TRUMP

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/02/14/nyregion/quotation-of-the-day-815233.html

Any quotations by Hillary saying that Robert "KKK" Byrd is "not company she wants to keep"?? Yeah, I couldn't find any either.

Status
Not open for further replies.