• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanking...

Hampton University's CPP Latest Poll Shows VA Voter Shift from Clinton to Trump +3

The latest Hampton University Center for Public Policy (CPP) poll reveals that the FBI’s decision to reopen the Hillary Clinton email investigation may have triggered a boost for Donald Trump with likely voters in Virginia.

Democratic Presidential nominee Clinton had a two point lead before the email news story broke on Friday Oct. 28. She is now trailing three points behind Republican Presidential nominee Trump.

With only six days left before the November Presidential election, Trump has jumped ahead of Clinton, erasing a 12 point deficit reported by the CPP in early October.

http://news.hamptonu.edu/release/Ha...om-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation#

bullshit...idiot child's in depth analysis of yard signs says otherwise

Hillary has a similar tax reform as Obama has had on the table for 8 years. Lower Corporate rates and eliminate deductions.

False, and true. She most definitely wants to eliminate corporate deductions, but her tax proposal does NOT include any reduction of the corporate tax rates. I don't know where you are getting that idea.

Here is a detailed analysis of her tax proposals and their likely consequences: http://taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-hillary-clinton-s-tax-proposals-october-2016

Note that nowhere does Clinton propose lowering the corporate tax rates, and indeed for S corporations - which describes most small companies - she proposes increasing the effective tax rate for earnings over $200,000.

So **** her tax policies, in the ***, with Anthony Weiner's diseased dildo.

First off wig, your not a Corporation, your an individual. I wasn't referring to personal taxes.

I am a corporation, sport, and let me educate you.

An S corporation, sometimes referred to as a "closely-held" corporation - which describes about 4 million corporations in the United States - passes profits on to the shareholders, where it is taxed as income.

"Unlike regular corporations, S corporations don’t pay income tax themselves. Instead, their profits and losses are passed through to their shareholders, who then report them on their own personal tax returns. According to the IRS, in 2011 there were 4,158,572 S corporations; 99.4% had 10 or fewer shareholders."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ld-corporation-anyway-and-how-many-are-there/

So thanks for knowing so goddamn much about corporations and the tax code.

Oh, and you have probably figured out by now that I am an S corporation.

Breaking News!

14695395_696429480515397_9135238247144299379_n_zpse6hwksbd.jpg

Are Huma and Carlos Danger under that bus?

First off wig, your not a Corporation, your an individual. I wasn't referring to personal taxes.

LLC, actually. Limited Liability Corp. Muddy Creek Brewery.

***** Hillary would raise taxes on businesses from 35% to 50%. Trump will lower them from 35% to 15%. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who is far better for business and the economy.

Steeltime, I'm an accountant and very familiar with S corp status. Thanks for pointing out that Corp taxes, which I was talking about, don't apply
to you. Could you come up with a point relevant to the discussion? Clinton has a plan for an infrastructure boost paid for with a drop to 14% of
repatriated Corporate tax obligations.

Steeltime, I'm an accountant ...

elfie? is that you?
you've been masquerading as a ******* author for quite some time now. when did you go from writing obits to running the cash register at Kwik Mart?

Steeltime, I'm an accountant and very familiar with S corp status. Thanks for pointing out that Corp taxes, which I was talking about, don't apply to you. Could you come up with a point relevant to the discussion?

You mean like me posting a link to a very good tax analysis company looking at Clinton's proposed tax changes - mainly increases, by the way - and noting that Clinton says NOTHING about "reducing the corporate tax rate"??? You mean like that?

Oh, and you claim to be an accountant, and I had to school you on S corporations?

Our restaurant is an LLC. We also have an LP, LLP and two C corps. Taxes make me want to vomit.

Why be a C corporation? You wind up getting double-taxed if you qualify to be an S corporation. Convert to an S corporation, and the profits are taxed just once, as personal income, rather than taxed as profits and then taxed again as income when passed on to the shareholders.

That's why I am an S corporation. It's the way to go for closely held corporations.

Huh, and funny how us reich-wingers who know nothing about economics are corporations, hiring people, paying bills, paying taxes, while the libs seem to be busy drawing a salary and having the employer do their tax work for them.

Go Florida!

Trump in Miami

CwRfNY2WAAIY7GX.jpg:large

Trump in Orlando

CwSGT_yWgAACHoS.jpg

CwSZjDHWgAAmqWP.jpg

Pensacola tonight

CwS5UEnVEAAGpY8.jpg

Last edited:
Hillary tries to rev up her supporters ...

giphy.gif

People-sleeping-in-theatr-007.jpg

And then protests that she is an honest politician, subject to unfounded criticism by the "vast right-wing conspiracy."

truth-meter.gif

I'm in the volitile steel industry and I don't want that personal liability. Had we been an S in '08-'09 we'd be finished.

Yeah, point taken. Unfortunately, you get ******* HAMMERED on taxes as a C corporation.

You and I should explain this point to all the genius liberals who claim to know so much about taxation and economics, and in fact actually know ****-nothing.

Yeah, point taken. Unfortunately, you get ******* HAMMERED on taxes as a C corporation.

You and I should explain this point to all the genius liberals who claim to know so much about taxation and economics, and in fact actually know ****-nothing.

They are railing on the huge corporations that shield themselves from taxes with absurd exemptions and underhanded filing strategies.. They dont realize those arent ever getting fixed, they just tax the mom and pop corps instead

Comprehension. It's a word, your's really sucks.

The subject of OFTB's post was Trump's ability to listen to, and take advice from, others. My reply was also about Trump's ability to listen to and take advice from others. I referenced the asinine comment he made about his proclaimed knowledge of ISIS as one example of his narcissism and unwillingness to listen to others. That does not make ISIS the subject of the conversation.

You used ISIS as your only basis of evidence. I destroyed that assumption. You then accused me of focusing only ISIS when you only referenced ISIS.

You're making it easier with each post. Continue?

you should be either in the kitchen, washing clothes or on the pole anyway.

You know I don't cook.....I am saving lives by staying out of the kitchen. Thank me later.

Last edited:
You used ISIS as your only basis of evidence. I destroyed that assumption.

My "evidence" was how dangerously silly Trump's assertion is that he knows more about ISIS than the generals. You think you destroyed that? So you agree with Trump. Wow! Bat **** crazy alt right.

Why be a C corporation? You wind up getting double-taxed if you qualify to be an S corporation. Convert to an S corporation, and the profits are taxed just once, as personal income, rather than taxed as profits and then taxed again as income when passed on to the shareholders.

That's why I am an S corporation. It's the way to go for closely held corporations.

Huh, and funny how us reich-wingers who know nothing about economics are corporations, hiring people, paying bills, paying taxes, while the libs seem to be busy drawing a salary and having the employer do their tax work for them.

This slightly left of center, has no problem paying taxes, hiring people, paying bills, and paying health care for his S corp, LLP and LLC.

This slightly left of center, has no problem paying taxes, hiring people, paying bills, and paying health care for his S corp, LLP and LLC.

Would you like to pay 15% more in taxes or 20% less in taxes. That's a 35% swing.

My "evidence" was how dangerously silly Trump's assertion is that he knows more about ISIS than the generals. You think you destroyed that? So you agree with Trump. Wow! Bat **** crazy alt right.

No, son. Back to that coherence word again. "Potential damage worse from her? Not seeing that." I destroyed THAT. You referenced only ISIS, then parlayed that into this gem of a comment, to say we'd be better off with Hillary in dealing with ISIS. I did in fact destroy that.

Another spanking or are you done?

Trump clarified that and absolutely will work with his generals unlike dumbfuck Obama. Obama has not listened to the generals on the ground or otherwise during his entire 8 year tenure. Trump will be a true commander in chief and be a leader. Leaders listen to their troops and Trump will do so just as he has stated he will. Stop rehashing bullshit libtard talking points that have been proven incorrect for over 6 months now.

No Commander-in-Chief (and Secretary of State) has listened LESS to the advice of their military advisers and generals and MORE to their mistaken campaign promises and financial gains than Obama and Hillary.

None.

Using any imaginable measure, the world is diplomatically more unstable. And warfare, terrorism and refugee/migration is higher than it's been in 30 years (and maybe since World War II).

We are currently drone striking 7 countries (Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya) in Obama's vain attempt to half-*** conflict resolution. And I would argue in none of those countries that use Obama's "drone warfare" policies has it helped improve the situation in his 8 years in office.

If anything the "bombs from above" and American-funded "warlords/gangs on the ground" policy has fed exponentially to human rights violations and the migrant crisis that is going to seed massive terrorist activity in Europe (and possibly America) for decades to come.

Obama's "Nation Building by Diplomacy" has been an utter failure. Iraq's government is more closely tied to the triad of Iran/Russia/Syria than it is to us. Turkey had a failed coup attempt and a growing dictator. Saudi Arabia is flexing military muscle and acting the aggressor like never before. Iran is richer, more committed and more capable of spreading Shia Islam and destroying Israel than in the past 20 years. Libya is a mess of Islamism and has closer and easier access to Europe than any terrorist threat before or since. And Russia is emboldened to reclaiming and fighting against the weak spread of NATO and the Euro that is buckling under it's welfare state.

How is this "diplomacy" of Obama/Clinton even considered anything but a complete failure?

And you guys want 4 more years or this and argue this is "safer" for America? What a bunch of horseshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.