• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, son. Back to that coherence word again. "Potential damage worse from her? Not seeing that." I destroyed THAT. You referenced only ISIS, then parlayed that into this gem of a comment, to say we'd be better off with Hillary in dealing with ISIS. I did in fact destroy that.

You're like Spider from Goodfellas.

uh-oh

White House Watch: Trump Takes The Lead

Rasmussen Reports - Eighty-eight percent (88%) of voters say they are now certain how they will vote.

Among these voters, Trump has a 10-point lead over Clinton – 53% to 43%. Johnson gets two percent (2%) and Stein one percent (1%).

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/3488620/posts

They dont realize those arent ever getting fixed, they just tax the mom and pop corps instead

That'd be me!

Trump Rallies 11/03/2016 Jacksonville, FL 12PM, Concord, NC 4PM, Selma, NC 7PM ET.

Melania Trump Rally in Berwyn, PA 11-03-2016 @ 2pm ET.

"Lock her up!" #Trump fans shouted over #Clinton fans in Berwyn PA, ahead of Melania's 1st event #USElection @SBSNews

CwWFsyCUcAAYnep.jpg

Jacksonville

CwWcNqvXEAATURi.jpg

Last edited:
Stop rehashing bullshit libtard talking points that have been proven incorrect for over 6 months now.

So you're saying what Conaway said - you can't take what Trump says literally.

These "talking points" could make for a long four years.

CNN Polls: Donald Trump Leads Nevada and Arizona

Trump now leads Clinton by 5 points in Arizona among likely voters with 49 percent of the vote. Clinton earns 44 percent while Gary Johnson as slipped down to 5 percent. Green Party candidate Jill Stein has one percent.

Trump is also leading comfortably in Nevada, as the CNN poll there shows him ahead by six points. Forty-nine percent of likely voters support Trump while only 43 percent support Clinton.

Nevada went for President Obama in both 2008 and in 2012.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi.../cnn-polls-donald-trump-leads-nevada-arizona/

------------------------

More “Hillary for Prison” Signs than for President

http://constitution.com/hillary-prison-signs-president/

ha ha

Last edited:
I walk a lot in my neighborhood. I haven't seen a Hillary sign in a month or two. There were a few out but I think people are removing them. Being it's Iowa, they are probably not being stolen. We here in flyover country mostly respect others rights to their property and opinions. Iowa nice.

Holy crap! Ted Cruz is actually scheduled to campaign with Pence. Still have no idea why Kadick has his panties in a bunch.

No, I'm like Mike Tyson perpetually kicking your ***.
More like a head case, who looks at an internet messageboard as a form of psychotherapy. Yup, you win big on here Tim, 24/7. Great job buddy, you're a champ!

Holy crap! Ted Cruz is actually scheduled to campaign with Pence. Still have no idea why Kadick has his panties in a bunch.
because Ronald Reagan is not campaigning again. if Ronald Reagan were, then Kasich would hitch his wagon to Ronald Reagan. Because Ronald Reagan and he worked together. Ronald Reagan. Because Ronald Reagan.

You asked me earlier if I wanted a spanking and now you want to bite my ear?

Suspicion level raised.

Troglodyte is a funny guy. He does a very good job of representing the more liberal point of view, with wit, humor, and a sprinkling of facts.

Knock it off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.