• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if the KKK sides with Obama. The new Black Panther Party (racists, terrorist group) and Black Lives Matter (75% hate group advocating killing cops and white people) both support Killary.

14639771_747099402103922_4846712567879831610_n.jpg

Quoted for awesomeness!

The Trump campaign denounced an apparent endorsement from the Ku Klux Klan publication “The Crusader. The paper’s front page read “Make America Great Again,” a slogan used by Trump during the election season. “You can see it on the shirts, buttons, posters and ball caps. … But can it happen? Can America really be great again? This is what we will soon find out!” it read.

The campaign denounced the support in a statement later.

“This publication is repulsive and their views do not represent the tens of millions of Americans who are uniting behind our campaign.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-goes-after-heckler-as-rhetoric-revs-up.html

Wow you got hate that Tibs he publicly denounces them. Sorry doesn't fit your narrative.

Tibs couldn't care less about the truth.
A common tactic of the left and media is to falsely accuse... which puts the victim in a position in which he has to defend himself. Thus making him look like he's guilty of something.

The media is especially good at this. When a Republican is accused of wrongdoing the tone set by the media is that of guilt ..."why the **** did you do that?" whereas if wrongdoing is committed by a democRAT the tone set is "aw what could have possibly happened?"

Not sure you want to get rid of the Raccoons if it requires burning your house down to be rid of them.

If Trump were actually elected, investment dollars would flee this country, our economy sent into reverse.

Not sure you want to get rid of the Raccoons if it requires burning your house down to be rid of them.

If Trump were actually elected, investment dollars would flee this country, our economy sent into reverse.

Based on what policy he's proposing exactly?

Investment dollars are going to flee when he/congress try to lower corporate taxes and stops executive order regulations? Really?

This is bullshit.

Exactly WHERE are these "investment dollars" going to go? Europe? Right... Brazil? Ha.... China and their fake currency, communism and upcoming middle class bubble? Go for it.... Russia and it's one-sector (energy) economy? Maybe.

Obama and his flimsy economy is almost entirely based on the fact the American stock market has been the least of all the other evils around the world to invest in. That and cheap energy (which Obama has nothing to do with and has tried to prevent at every turn).

That's not going to change with Trump elected.

Last edited:

you just get dumber and dumber

I think you have that reversed Sparky. We already have some of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, and Hillary wants to raise taxes on businesses and capital gains...

Hillary has a similar tax reform as Obama has had on the table for 8 years. Lower Corporate rates and eliminate deductions.

I was replying to your post that only referenced ISIS. You don't even remember the **** you post here.

This is like taking candy from a baby...

You accuse of me not recalling what I post, then you say this??? What does it feel like when you step in your own ****?

=======================================================

I refer you to post #8393, Oneforthebus: "...The only thing I hold out hope for is that if Trump wins he will listen to advice from seasoned conservative experts, although I don't buy that he has a truly conservative bone in his body."

To which, in post #8398 you reply to OFTB: "When has Trump, the ultimate narcissist, ever listened to advice or questioned his own judgement? He thinks he knows more about ISIS than the generals. Potential damage worse from her? Not seeing that."

Note: You don't mention China. You don't mention Boko Horam. You mention ISIS, and only ISIS. So I replied to your ISIS only comment.

Post #8409: I explained "I mean, she only helped to create ISIS, has done nothing to stem their tide, and by new WikiLeaks accounts, funded their initial and sometimes ongoing growth.

What could get worse? How about more of the same? How about importing tens of thousands of Syrian refugees (we know that ISIS has used the refugee crisis to import terrorists into other countries)? How about continuing to fund ISIS?"

Your rebuttal in #8410 was actually a diversion: "ISIS? Pffft. My concerns about Trump go way beyond ISIS." - Ummm, that actually isn't what you said in #8398 was it? You pointed ONLY to ISIS, which is the only thing therefore I attacked. Now, in 8410, you try to steer the discussion away from ISIS - because you have no substantive reply.

My reply, in #8463 - "You referenced ISIS only. Coherence. It's a word." (as in, since you didn't understand it, I addressed ISIS because that's all you brought up)

And today, #8471, your retort: "I was replying to your post that only referenced ISIS. You don't even remember the **** you post here."

You can't post before me - be the first poster and reference ONLY ISIS in your post, then later claim that I'm the one only referencing ISIS.

Keep up Sally. I'll say again, coherence.

Hillary has a similar tax reform as Obama has had on the table for 8 years. Lower Corporate rates and eliminate deductions.

I don't want my deductions eliminated. Geez. How much would I have to pay then? I get 1 currently. (I used to get 2, but my oldest daughter just turned 18. You're suggesting Hillary wants to eliminate my deduction for my daughter, and my head of household deduction? (See how that works with the twisting of the words?)

Last edited:
"20 percent of black voters are likely to vote for Trump"

Obama to black voters: Trump would undo my legacy

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/barack-obama-black-voters-donald-trump/

--------------------------------

Black Turnout Soft in Early Voting, Boding Ill for Hillary Clinton

African-Americans are failing to vote at the robust levels they did four years ago in several states that could help decide the presidential election, creating a vexing problem for Hillary Clinton as she clings to a deteriorating lead over Donald J. Trump with Election Day just a week away.

In North Carolina, where a federal appeals court accused Republicans of an “almost surgical” assault on black turnout and Republican-run election boards curtailed early-voting sites, black turnout is down 16 percent. White turnout, however, is up 15 percent.

In Florida, which extended early voting after long lines left some voters waiting for hours in 2012, African-Americans’ share of the electorate that has gone to the polls in person so far has decreased, to 15 percent today from 25 percent four years ago.

The problems for Democrats do not end there. In Ohio, which also cut back its early voting, voter participation in the heavily Democratic areas near Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo has been down,

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/u...ting-boding-ill-for-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

First off wig, your not a Corporation, your an individual. I wasn't referring to personal taxes. Next your daughter and head of household are exemptions
and not deductions.

Best

Election

Evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis Farrakhan Compares Hillary To Black Community’s Hitler In Fire And Brimstone Sermon

Louis Farrakhan railed against Hillary Clinton during a sermon this past Sunday.

The Nation of Islam leader first commended Donald Trump for taking away power from the media.

Farrakhan noted that the Republican nominee had been plastered across the television networks’ election coverage as a means to embarrass him, but that only resulted in free campaign advertising for the Trump campaign.

“You don’t even realize that you [the media] are no longer in power,” he stated. “Can’t you see you’ve failed?”

“My dear brothers and sisters, this is serious,” Farrakhan told his congregation. “Her husband and Joe Biden were the authors of the crime bill that put tens of thousands of black brothers and sisters in prison.” “Mrs. Clinton backed the crime bill and then called our young people super predators. Of course she apologized, but just a minute. See Hitler could’ve said to the Jews after Auschwitz, ‘I’m so sorry.’ Would that be enough to satisfy you? “Look at this award that she got,” he continued. “In 2009 Hillary Clinton received the Margaret Sanger Award from Planned Parenthood. It was Mrs. Sanger who advocated population control of black and poor people.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/l...ys-hitler-in-fire-and-brimstone-sermon-video/

-----------------

hahahahaha

Last edited:
My prediction is that older Republicans will win Florida for Clinton and will not vote for Donald in normal percentages overall.
I believe they fear what could happen to their investments and Donald doesn't meet their expectations for a
Republican candidate.

I live in an older Republican oriented community in Virginia. Yard signs usually go 3 to 1 for the Republican in Presidential
elections. This year it looks like the Dems are even or ahead. I think the older folks are embarrassed and either won't vote
or will vote Hillary.

Crumbling...

Team Clinton Panics As Trump Support Surges In Pennsylvania

Two weeks ago, the Clinton campaign was confident they had locked up Pennsylvania and its 20 electoral votes.

Last week that confidence was lessened somewhat as Trump saw a solid bump in polling data.

Today that confidence has all but vanished, replaced with panic as Donald Trump is now within striking distance to do what no Republican presidential candidate has done since 1988 – win Pennsylvania.

Today’s most recent polling data from Axiom Strategies shows Clinton with a narrow lead of just 2 points over Trump in Pennsylvania – within the margin of error. Last week that lead was three, and in the weeks prior, it was as high as double-digits.

With just days to go until Election Day, current momentum clearly favors Donald Trump.

http://dcwhispers.com/team-clinton-p...-pennsylvania/

I refer you to post #8393, Oneforthebus: "...The only thing I hold out hope for is that if Trump wins he will listen to advice from seasoned conservative experts, although I don't buy that he has a truly conservative bone in his body."

To which, in post #8398 you reply to OFTB: "When has Trump, the ultimate narcissist, ever listened to advice or questioned his own judgement? He thinks he knows more about ISIS than the generals. Potential damage worse from her? Not seeing that."

You can't post before me - be the first poster and reference ONLY ISIS in your post, then later claim that I'm the one only referencing ISIS.

Comprehension. It's a word, your's really sucks.

The subject of OFTB's post was Trump's ability to listen to, and take advice from, others. My reply was also about Trump's ability to listen to and take advice from others. I referenced the asinine comment he made about his proclaimed knowledge of ISIS as one example of his narcissism and unwillingness to listen to others. That does not make ISIS the subject of the conversation.

I've tried to vote early twice so far and when I get to my polling place, it's closed. Polls are supposed to open at 7am, and I get there by 705. Suppression???

you should be either in the kitchen, washing clothes or on the pole anyway.

This is like taking candy from a baby...

You accuse of me not recalling what I post, then you say this??? What does it feel like when you step in your own ****?

Note: You don't mention China. You don't mention Boko Horam. You mention ISIS, and only ISIS. So I replied to your ISIS only comment.

Post #8409: I explained "I mean, she only helped to create ISIS, has done nothing to stem their tide, and by new WikiLeaks accounts, funded their initial and sometimes ongoing growth.

What could get worse? How about more of the same? How about importing tens of thousands of Syrian refugees (we know that ISIS has used the refugee crisis to import terrorists into other countries)? How about continuing to fund ISIS?"

Your rebuttal in #8410 was actually a diversion: "ISIS? Pffft. My concerns about Trump go way beyond ISIS." - Ummm, that actually isn't what you said in #8398 was it? You pointed ONLY to ISIS, which is the only thing therefore I attacked. Now, in 8410, you try to steer the discussion away from ISIS - because you have no substantive reply.

My reply, in #8463 - "You referenced ISIS only. Coherence. It's a word." (as in, since you didn't understand it, I addressed ISIS because that's all you brought up)

And today, #8471, your retort: "I was replying to your post that only referenced ISIS. You don't even remember the **** you post here."

giphy.gif

Comprehension. It's a word, your's really sucks.

The subject of OFTB's post was Trump's ability to listen to, and take advice from, others. My reply was also about Trump's ability to listen to and take advice from others. I referenced the asinine comment he made about his proclaimed knowledge of ISIS as one example of his narcissism and unwillingness to listen to others. That does not make ISIS the subject of the conversation.

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/yours/

Your’s

Though you may see your’s written even by native speakers, it is incorrect. Yours should never have an apostrophe.

I guess YOU would say your's is even'er sucky-ier, amirite?

Tanking...

Hampton University's CPP Latest Poll Shows VA Voter Shift from Clinton to Trump +3

The latest Hampton University Center for Public Policy (CPP) poll reveals that the FBI’s decision to reopen the Hillary Clinton email investigation may have triggered a boost for Donald Trump with likely voters in Virginia.

Democratic Presidential nominee Clinton had a two point lead before the email news story broke on Friday Oct. 28. She is now trailing three points behind Republican Presidential nominee Trump.

With only six days left before the November Presidential election, Trump has jumped ahead of Clinton, erasing a 12 point deficit reported by the CPP in early October.

http://news.hamptonu.edu/release/Ha...om-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation#

Status
Not open for further replies.