• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Trump "assassin" name appeared in a leaked Podesta email. I knew there had to be a link.

Damn! He bought copies of "The Next Decade" and he's on a mailing list of some sort!

It's a plot!

How can they not laugh? The host of a crappy reality type tv show made it past the primaries into the general. What does it say about the inteligence of some Americans?

It says they are tired of electing politicians.

Which by leaps and bounds is being smarter than those Americans like you that want to elect a lying corrupt politician that you ******* know is a liar and is corrupt.
You people are a piece of work.

You guys cross every line in the book. You do so time and again with those that don't adhere to the group think on this board. Enjoy the echo chamber, and make sure you pat each other on the back. Great job of keeping things civilized.

Tibs,

Not everyone who disagrees with you on politics thinks the same way, or for the same reason.

Clinton is a flawed human being, criminal and probably guilty of most of that which she is accused of.

Trump is a flawed human being, a blowhard, shallow in his expressed views, and doesn't seem to have a great support group.

The shame in American politics is that the "system" allowed for these two people to be considered for POTUS. The problem is the "system" and the selection process. Clearly.

If any candidate from any party can "blow this bullshit system up", regardless of price, that is a good thing. That may, or may not be Trump, but he is certainly the only significant "outsider" candidate since ......

The shame in American politics is that the "system" allowed for these two people to be considered for POTUS. The problem is the "system" and the selection process.
Don't blame me, I voted for Rand Paul.

First campaign stop of the day - Trump takes the stage in Sioux City, Iowa

CwmUqQdUsAAWHiJ.jpg

20,000 expected in Minnesota for Trump rally at the airport

CwmY319UkAE8hcx.jpg

Trump the uniter

CwmaC2NXgAAiSfK.jpg

MICHIGAN

CwnLu81UcAAz6Cp.jpg

Last edited:
Which state am I wrong in Elfie? New Hampshire? Nevada?

Both.

Nevada though, that's game over for Trump.

You piss off an entire group of people by saying they are all" drug dealers and rapists" and you just wrote off any chance of being President.

“If you have a panic button GOP, find it,” tweeted Jon Ralston, a veteran political reporter in the state. “Trump is dead.”

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_581d5e39e4b0e80b02ca43d0

Turnout was strong throughout the day, and election officials pledged to keep polling places open as long as there were voters in line. At 9pm, hundreds were still waiting to vote at a Mexican supermarket in Las Vegas.

“Looks like Trump got his wall after all. A wall of beautiful voters,” wrote Yvanna Cancela of the local Culinary Union, which has played a key role in Democrats’ get-out-the-vote operations this year. That union also represents the workers who recently voted to organize Trump International hotel on the Vegas strip.

Funny how the Libs start posting a bunch more when Hildebeast is up in some polls.

Funny how the Libs start posting a bunch more when Hildebeast is up in some polls.

Three weeks ago I said the election is over.

Okeefe videos come out I said election is over

Comey pulls underhanded move CONservatives on this board cream their jeans I said election is over.

The election is over.

Three weeks ago I said the election is over.

Okeefe videos come out I said election is over

Comey pulls underhanded move CONservatives on this board cream their jeans I said election is over.

The election is over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Nothing's over until we say it is!
Don't get me wrong, I think it's entirely possible that Hildebeast wins. I also think it's entirely possible that Trump wins. Either way, this board and Facebook are going to be real interesting on Wednesday.

I already called you a dumbass in the thread where you and Cavuto think the Obama "illegal aliens can vote" video is real.

I guess you're trying for 2 in a row.

And Charles scores!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ents-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/

Actually Charles got it right and you're the dumbass. Trump never said "ALL" illegals are rapists and drug dealers you dumbass LIEberal troll.

His exact quote:
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/21/the...ump_im_a_sanders_supporter_and_value_honesty/

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Nothing's over until we say it is!
Don't get me wrong, I think it's entirely possible that Hildebeast wins. I also think it's entirely possible that Trump wins. Either way, this board and Facebook are going to be real interesting on Wednesday.

I agree about Wednesday. I also agree that anything can happen.

I just don't think Trump has anything beyond a sliver of a chance.

Actually Charles got it right and you're the dumbass. Trump never said "ALL" illegals are rapists and drug dealers you dumbass LIEberal troll.

His exact quote:
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/21/the...ump_im_a_sanders_supporter_and_value_honesty/

No you're right, if you want to play the semantics game, and you assume that's what Charles meant.If you pay attention though what he said was that "they send their drug dealers etc." First of all who is they? And he IS insulting an entire group of people. Why?

Simple. If Trump was not a racist or a panderer to racists(which we now know is undoubtedly true) he would have said that most Mexicans are hard working family people and some like in any group are bad people. And that regardless of that we have to enforce our laws. In other words THE TRUTH!

He didn't though. He did the opposite. And we who are honest with ourselves know exactly why he did that. We know exactly who he was pandering to with that vicious lie.

Deplorables out everywhere!

Sterling Heights, MI-Moon Twp, PA-Leesburg, VA.

CwnLu81UcAAz6Cp.jpg

CwnxIkEWEAA3Mhb.jpg

Cwnv0vQUUAAQw1g.jpg

Cwn72MBWEAEw8gD.jpg

CwoP7jBUsAIcrmD.jpg

Last edited:

Waving a Terrible Towel!

5 Trump Rallies Today - Sarasota FL - Raleigh NC - Scranton PA - Manchester NH - Grand Rapids MI

Last edited:
No you're right, if you want to play the semantics game, and you assume that's what Charles meant.If you pay attention though what he said was that "they send their drug dealers etc." First of all who is they? And he IS insulting an entire group of people. Why?

Simple. If Trump was not a racist or a panderer to racists(which we now know is undoubtedly true) he would have said that most Mexicans are hard working family people and some like in any group are bad people. And that regardless of that we have to enforce our laws. In other words THE TRUTH!

He didn't though. He did the opposite. And we who are honest with ourselves know exactly why he did that. We know exactly who he was pandering to with that vicious lie.
It's not a semantics game. You made **** up.

I voted on Saturday. As Supe so eloquently put it on my FB page, I voted with my deplorable vagina.

It has been a great show. But if anyone thinks Trump is winning, you are delusional. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.