• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, he's gonna put that in an executive order? Trump is such a dumbass it's not even funny. And people actually take him seriously. Things have gone downhill so fast for the GOP. Where is the bottom, are we even near it yet? There's still a year to go...yikes.
If only he had Katy Perry swinging her **** on his stage. Now that would engage intellectuals.

If only he had Katy Perry swinging her **** on his stage. Now that would engage intellectuals.

Pffft... intellectuals? What the **** country do you live in? The one I live in watches Jersey Shore and Jerry Springer.

President Trump

280905-INFO

A new CBS poll released yesterday shows Ben Carson in the lead.

A new CBS poll released yesterday shows Ben Carson in the lead.

It's funny how the national media hypes that up. Carson is leading two Iowa polls, both within the margin of error, and one national poll. Trump is still way in front in a hundred other polls. The libtard media is afraid. If Trump does well in the debate tonight he should pretty much lock up the nomination. If not then he'll tussle with Carson for a couple months.

Last edited:
I think Republicans need to decide rather quickly whether a ticket of Trump/Carson would do better in a national election and win swing states like FL, OH and CO vs. Hillary or if a ticket like Kasich/Rubio (or Rubio/Kasich) would better their odds.

I still think this rise of the anti-establishment during the primary season might not be what's best in the long term come next November. I still think 6 months of aggressive one-on-one campaigning against Trump or Carson would expose either as neither has had to defend themselves against that. We know Clinton holds up to that okay because it's been years of attacking her by the right-wing and she still has plenty of support.

While I hate the idea of career politicians, they have crafted themselves to hold up against scrutiny. Trump and Carson have not and their pasts will be used against them.

I'm not alone in thinking a Kasich/Rubio or Rubio/Kasich ticket would be the best chance of beating Hillary. Political insiders think the same thing.

But can the Republican base think that long term when it comes time to vote in primaries?

I still think this rise of the anti-establishment during the primary season might not be what's best in the long term come next November.

It's the ONLY shot the Republicans have to take the White House.

I think Republicans need to decide rather quickly whether a ticket of Trump/Carson would do better in a national election and win swing states like FL, OH and CO vs. Hillary or if a ticket like Kasich/Rubio (or Rubio/Kasich) would better their odds.

I still think this rise of the anti-establishment during the primary season might not be what's best in the long term come next November. I still think 6 months of aggressive one-on-one campaigning against Trump or Carson would expose either as neither has had to defend themselves against that. Not sure there's much ammo to shoot at Carson. We know Clinton holds up to that okay because it's been years of attacking her by the right-wing and she still has plenty of support. Bullshit.........what a line. "Attacking"? That's straight outta the MSM. Maybe if investigations were the same as attacks.....and I guarantee that if any R carried the amount of baggage she does they'd have been done long ago. But the MSM, liberals and dems generally don't give a flying **** about character or the law as long as they get their hand outs.
While I hate the idea of career politicians, they have crafted themselves to hold up against scrutiny. Trump and Carson have not and their pasts will be used against them.

I'm not alone in thinking a Kasich/Rubio or Rubio/Kasich ticket would be the best chance of beating Hillary. Political insiders think the same thing.

But can the Republican base think that long term when it comes time to vote in primaries?

You're just wrong and so are the "political insiders."

We know Clinton holds up to that okay because it's been years of attacking her by the right-wing and she still has plenty of support.

You do recall that Hillary's been the front runner before, don't you? She doesn't need anybody attacking her to lose support, she seems to manage well enough on her own.

I've listened to the "political insiders" all my life. They are the ones who said Trump wouldn't make it past the first debate. Then they said Bush was going to rise in the polls because all the good republicans would come back to the establishment candidate. Then it was Kasich did so well in the debate that he is going to rise in the polls as Trump fades. Then it was going to be Rubio as the establishment candidate. They've been wrong every single time for the past 3+ months. Not only wrong but dead wrong... not even close.

The problem is that they can't conceive of a front runner who isn't on board with their brand of republicanism. What a republican who wants to really close the border? Who wants to really reform the tax code? Can't even conceive of it...

Trump is the only Republican strong enough to shape the issues of the coming campaign; this is why he will be the Republican nominee and beat Hillary

Seventy percent of Republican voters see him as their most electable choice.

Since Obama will not indict Hillary, she will be the Dem nominee. In the latest polls Clinton is seen as a liar and untrustworthy by 61% of voters.

Trump is the only Republican strong enough to shape the issues of the coming campaign; this is why he will be the Republican nominee and beat Hillary

Since Obama will not indict Hillary, she will be the Dem nominee. In the latest polls Clinton is seen as a liar and untrustworthy by 61% of voters.

that's only because the dems refused to be polled.
otherwise -43% would consider Hitlery untrustworthy.

I will bet you any amount of money Trump won't beat Hillary. You're living in hillbilly la-la land.

I will bet you any amount of money Trump won't beat Hillary. You're living in hillbilly la-la land.

I wouldn't underestimate the number of people in this country that are tired of career politicians and the way they give away Americans' tax money for votes. Is Trump a good choice? Personally, I don't think so. But then, neither is Hillary. I guess you have to choose. Do you want to keep paying trillions in taxes to pay for illegals and their anchor babies, or do you want an arrogant loud mouth who, I think, is only out for himself regardless of his rah rah sound bites? There are no good choices for President in this cycle. Hasn't been for a while. And we wonder why the fabric of this country is deteriorating.

That was the first and last time I ever watch CNBC. Those moderators were horrible. What a piece of **** channel with piece of **** people.

Last edited:
Drudge poll. Trump won the CNBC poll too. Bush should drop out.

Thank you for voting!
TRUMP 51.31% (136,552 votes)

CRUZ 23.35% (62,143 votes)

RUBIO 11.43% (30,424 votes)

PAUL 4.11% (10,932 votes)

CARSON 3.69% (9,832 votes)

FIORINA 2.18% (5,808 votes)

CHRISTIE 1.62% (4,317 votes)

KASICH 1.24% (3,289 votes)

HUCKABEE 0.54% (1,448 votes)

BUSH 0.51% (1,368 votes)

Total Votes: 266,113

Cruz and Rubio likely gave the best answers.

Trump was better than he was in the last debate. Carson was a little quiet. Bush has one foot on a banana peel and the other on a ditch.

A poll by Time says Trump won it.

The Republican presidential candidates took to the stage for a debate Wednesday night. Who do you think won?

http://time.com/4091596/third-republican-debate-poll-who-won/

Donald Trump
45 %

Ben Carson
6 %

Marco Rubio
20 %

Jeb Bush
1 %

Carly Fiorina
3 %

Ted Cruz
8 %

Mike Huckabee
1 %

Chris Christie
3 %

John Kasich
5 %

Rand Paul
8%

Last edited:
I think Rubio will be the nominee.

He pissed me off pretty bad on immigration. Not sure I trust him, anymore.

Bush should get out along with the lower card guys. He was horrible last night. He went after Rubio and it backfired big time. Rubio was ready for him and blasted him. Cruz did very well.

The thing that I like about Carson is, I BELIEVE he would surround himself with people who know what they are doing, and his ego would let him do it. IF I was going to vote Republican, I could maybe bring myself to accept a Carson/Rubio ticket.

I wouldn't mind seeing Christie as AG either.

Status
Not open for further replies.