• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ. The deport the Muslims and close down the mosques crowd is pretty scary/dumb. Like as dumb as the take away guns crowd.

Christ. The deport the Muslims and close down the mosques crowd is pretty scary/dumb. Like as dumb as the take away guns crowd.

A President's primary job is to protect the citizens. Any fool knows there will be a percentage of ISIS or ISIS sympathizers among the masses. I'll give Trump creid for having balls, but I wish he would say it in a more toned down and logical fashion.

Seriously,you're good enough that you could open-casket that mf'er? Shove some bacon in his skull first.

Oh yeah, it would still look fixed but be okay enough. Generally we would advise a closed casket and not spending the time it would take. Muslims do not believe in being embalmed though, so you'd have that working against you. Still have rules and laws of the profession that would forbid one from adding any other products.

A President's primary job is to protect the citizens. Any fool knows there will be a percentage of ISIS or ISIS sympathizers among the masses. I'll give Trump creid for having balls, but I wish he would say it in a more toned down and logical fashion.

Or he could not say it because it violates the constitution. Again, as dumb as the gun grabbers. If you prefer security to liberty this might not be the country for you.

Or he could not say it because it violates the constitution. Again, as dumb as the gun grabbers. If you prefer security to liberty this might not be the country for you.

Deporting and closing down the mosques ain't the right way.

Disallowing travel/immigration of non-Americans who have traveled to certain areas is the way to go. Doesn't base the restrictions on race or religious doctrine. Traveled to places that belches terrorists? Restricted or severely vetted. No constitutional violations, at all.

You can shove your nose up Hillary's pantsuits all you want.

Nobody on the left wants that corporate *****

I work in an office building with all kinds of corporate broads walking around in tight skirts and high heels.

How dare you compare Hillary to those fine specimens!

All businesswomen should dress like Heather Locklear did in Melrose Place.
only if they're hot or average. no one wants to see a whale in a microskirt.

How exactly does a temporary ban on visitation by non-American citizen Muslims (probable terrorists) take away our liberty?
I think we'll get along fine without them.

A Fox News Alert just said that his numbers in the South Carolina poll have gone UP 8 points since his statement on Monday. He's blowing everyone away with 35%. ******* Jeb is at 5%.

Who would've ever thought that we would see the day where France is tougher on terrorism than America is?

I've said for months that Jeb should drop out. He's spent over $30 million and has 5% (maybe). He thought he'd be able to outspend everyone and outlast them. Nobody wants him. Please go the **** home. Hell I've spent $30 million less dollars and I'm in the margin of error against Bush...

Several others should drop out as well. Gilmore, Graham, and Christie should all go home.

I've said for months that Jeb should drop out. He's spent over $30 million and has 5% (maybe). He thought he'd be able to outspend everyone and outlast them. Nobody wants him. Please go the **** home. Hell I've spent $30 million less dollars and I'm in the margin of error against Bush...

Several others should drop out as well. Gilmore, Graham, and Christie should all go home.

I agree for the most part but I don't hate Christie. I'm for anyone with a set of balls. Trump is by far in the lead followed by Cruz and Christie but that's a big drop off. Giant.

Rand is ok but he's a bottom feeder with no shot. Let's be realistic about who can turn this **** around.

Rand is ok but he's a bottom feeder with no shot. Let's be realistic about who can turn this **** around.

He's my first choice but lost his lead when Trump got in. As I've told other people, I live in PA where the primary is so late that it's over by the time we get to vote and it doesn't matter what I think or who I like so I don't get real worked up over primaries any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.