• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Supporters arrested with bomb building materials... of course

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://college.usatoday.com/2016/03...in-george-mason-dorm-three-students-arrested/

'Bomb-making materials' found in George Mason dorm, three students arrested

By Oona Goodin-Smith, Oakland University March 22, 2016 11:32 am

Three students at George Mason University were arrested last Thursday after police found drugs and explosives in their dorm room.

In a statement to USA TODAY College, GMU Interim Police Chief Thomas Longo said that “there is no immediate threat to the campus community and the investigation is ongoing.”

Initial reports of “flames being shot out of a window in Jefferson Hall” sparked suspicion surrounding the dorm room, the statement said. When police arrived, they found sufficient cause to request a search warrant for possible drug paraphernalia.

In the room, officials found drug paraphernalia as well as “items consistent with the production of a dangerous device,” the statement continues.

According to the search warrant from the Fairfax County court, these materials included “a tool box fill (sic) with multiple match books, shaved match stick heads, a mortar and pedestal, lighter fluid, hand sanitizer, candles,” a leafy green substance and a PVC pipe.

Two were arrested on drug and alcohol-related charges and the third charged with the possession of bomb-making materials, says Longo. Police have yet to identify the names of the individuals.

Students at the university say they are troubled by the incident but relieved that the situation is being taken care of.

“It’s surprising to me that no one else on the floor knew about it, and if they did, they didn’t say anything about it,” Jefferson Hall resident and student Sydney Cono told Fox 5 DC News. “Explosives are very, very harmful, but at least the police caught it before something bad could have potentially happened.”

So strange that the media wasn't covering this. I mean, we all know college kids are ultra conservative, white terrorist-types, and Rachel Madcow and MSNBC would have a freaking field day with this story.

Oh wait...

I wonder if two out of the three are named Mohammed?

and the other Muhamad?

In the room, officials found drug paraphernalia as well as “items consistent with the production of a dangerous device,” the statement continues.

According to the search warrant from the Fairfax County court, these materials included “a tool box fill (sic) with multiple match books, shaved match stick heads, a mortar and pedestal, lighter fluid, hand sanitizer, candles,” a leafy green substance and a PVC pipe.

Not for nuttin' but does this sound suspiciously like a typical frat house to anyone besides me ? I mean some beer and a bong would cover the (alcohol and drug paraphernalia ) and the ( a leafy green substance and a PVC pipe ) stuff. Now the mortar and pedestal thing may be anything from a roman candle, which would explain the (“flames being shot out of a window in Jefferson Hall”) to a homemade potato gun made from pressurized lighter fluid. Hardly terrorist of the month material.

Maybe it's just me but it sounds like it very well could be a lot of contrived PC BS ....jus sayin'

So a potato cannon and pot? wow I am scared... better lock up all my friends too... they had the same stuff growing up

"Clearly this calls for a total and complete shutdown of Trump supporters entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Donald Trump, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life."

/sic