• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

Hillary looks like she is about to fall out.

The lying **** took 100s of millions of dollars in her pay for play Clinton Foundation, who is she beholden to ? Lets see her medical records, her emails deleted, her speeches for Goldman Sachs.

Trump should have hammered her on the 2007 economic meltdown which was caused by Bill Clinton and his decision to make lenders lend to unworthy credit risks which caused banks to bundle these loans and sell them when the inevitable occurred and the uncrediit worthy people defaulted on their loans.

That sigh lol

Hammer this **** on pandering to the black community, the Dems **** all over than and then kiss their ***** for votes every 4 years.

he should ask her if she would feel safe walking around Detroit or Chicago without her ARMED security..

Unfortunately he can't capitalize because he's just as ignorant.

She is dominating talking time and it hurts her, every time the shrill **** opens her mouth people are turned off.

Yeah lets get the federal government involved in local policing what could go wrong ?

Yes he is but she is just going on and on with her mantra without stopping. She is a poor politician that is losing this debate.

Clete, you've made your opinion. I understand. As I said, I don't think Mr. Trump is answering the question when asked.

Also, the "stop and frisk" idea is FLAT OUT RACIAL PROFILING. I disagree with that 100%.

Murders and crime is up in New York but this **** will lie and not be fact checked by this liberal POS Holt.

Look at her squirming, lying ***. NY is a mess under DeBlasio (sp?) .

You decided to stay home and that's ok.

Clete, you've made your opinion. I understand. As I said, I don't think Mr. Trump is answering the question when asked.

Also, the "stop and frisk" idea is FLAT OUT RACIAL PROFILING. I disagree with that 100%.

Whoi gives a **** if it is profiling, it is targeting the people that cause the most crimes, if you are innocent what is the harm?

I will continue to comment if you don;t like it go **** yourself, you are a stereotype yourself,