• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

Whoi gives a **** if it is profiling, it is targeting the people that cause the most crimes, if you are innocent what is the harm?

I will continue to comment if you don;t like it go **** yourself, you are a stereotype yourself,

Trump should have brought up school choice that the Democrats are against.

The **** has that ugly smile as Trump outs her for starting the birther issue in 2008.

News flash, Bomma isn't running for President.

Clete, you've made your opinion. I understand. As I said, I don't think Mr. Trump is answering the question when asked.

Also, the "stop and frisk" idea is FLAT OUT RACIAL PROFILING. I disagree with that 100%.

If certain people commit the most crimes, then is it truly racial proficling? **** no.

The birth certificate Obammy produced was not the original birth certificate it was proven to be false regardless of where Obammy was born.

Whoi gives a **** if it is profiling, it is targeting the people that cause the most crimes, if you are innocent what is the harm?

I will continue to comment if you don;t like it go **** yourself, you are a stereotype yourself,
Are you kidding me??? I give a chyt because my son, my nephews and the like will be targeted - BECAUSE we're AFRICAN-AMERICAN. How many innocents have been shot or killed due to racial profiling or discrimination???

I never asked you to stop commenting - we all know your level of education - you've proved it over and over.

Please come on down to Jacksonville and invite me to Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo myself - to my face...

Tough **** they are black,. How many innocents have been shot by blacks ? A little inconvenience for your kids to keep the pother BLACKS and whites safe .

You are a dumb *** and have zero intelligence but keep whining about your kids.

You inviting me me to Jacksonville to kick your *** and **** our ugly white wife you POS ?

Are you kidding me??? I give a chyt because my son, my nephews and the like will be targeted - BECAUSE we're AFRICAN-AMERICAN. How many innocents have been shot or killed due to racial profiling or discrimination???

I never asked you to stop commenting - we all know your level of education - you've proved it over and over.

Please come on down to Jacksonville and invite me to Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo myself - to my face...

tOTcCRH.jpg

Tough **** they are black,. How many innocents have been shot by blacks ? A little inconvenience for your kids to keep the pother BLACKS and whites safe .

You inviting me me to Jacksonville to kick your *** and **** our ugly white wife you POS ?

say goodbye for a while.....

Is this where you want to take the conversation???

I'll PM you my address - please feel free to come on down and back up your aspirations.

400lbs??? Problem with the obese now? LMAO...

He didn't diss fat people, he called all hackers lazy, fat, mattress layers. That is far more dangerous now a days.

P&S, the only stat that matters is unarmed blacks killed by cops, vs unarmed whites killed by cops. Otherwise, you are creating and supporting a different argument.

If i was black and living in a black neighborhood, i would WANT stop and frisk. Yes, it would mean i would likely be stopped many times but each time, i would not be mad at the cop. I would be mad at the gang bangers in the neighborhood who make it necessary for the cop to stop and frisk just so the good folks can walk down the street.

When the TSA makes me take off my shoes and runs me through an X-Ray, i'm not mad at them. I'm mad at the terrorists that make it necessary for me to be treated like a criminal just to get on a plane.

Is this where you want to take the conversation???

I'll PM you my address - please feel free to come on down and back up your aspirations.

Too late, Coolie banned him.

LOL gotta love how politics just brings people together. LOL

P&S, the only stat that matters is unarmed blacks killed by cops, vs unarmed whites killed by cops. Otherwise, you are creating and supporting a different argument.

No, I'm making an arguement for stop and frisk. Who's doing the most crime? Besides, if you have nothing to hide, what's the big ******* deal?