• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

Now that we got that over with what's the score?

So Kevin I was in cincy a couple years back with my best friend, we get lost in a really bad part of town and Doug locked the car doors. Is this profiling? I laughed at him and said WTF these are your people. His response is these aint my people I don't know any of these fools. This man is not only Black but he is the God father to my WHITE son. is he racist? BTW he supports stop and frisk for the protection of his children who now live in large cities.

I understand, man - and "no" it is not profiling. Not every African-American, myself included, feels comfortable in every ethnic environment. His actions were not racist - and I applaud his support for the "stop and frisk" policy. I, personally, do not like it - that doesn't mean that it can't work.

don't know the winner, but the American people are the losers.....

What the **** was that biased bullshit? Four incriminating direct questions directed at Trump, aimed at putting him on the defensive. Not ONE question asked by Liberal Lester of Hillary to put her on the defensive.

Such bullshit.

don't know the winner, but the American people are the losers.....

I call it a tie but tomorrow's headlines will be HILLARY WINS AND IS AWESOME!!!

If African-Americans could somehow get together and agree not to commit crimes any more, then within a few years there wouldn't be profiling. When 50% of crimes are committed by 3% of the population, it's not a good look. [/OT]

I got stopped once when I was going to bid a job in Farrell, PA, which is largely black and not a good place to be when you're not looking for drugs. Turned out the cop played high school football for my neighbor when he previously coached at another school. "Hey, I'm just here to bid a job. Here's my bid book, see?" Ended up no one was home anyway. I know damn well I got pulled over because I'm white.

Just to be accurate, blacks make up 13% of the population.

Well that was about as bad as it will get, I hope. He **** the bed.

Trump did better than I thought he would. That said, if this isn't proof of how far the country has fallen, then people are being willfully blind. We are in trouble, regardless of who wins. Damn, I hoped it wasn't this bad.

Yeah no questions about Hillary's emails or health....

CH, I get it - unfortunately, the topic can go both ways. I hate discrimination and racism to the core. I know we all have our opinions and I respect them all. I crossed the line inviting Clete down here. My apologies. I am also sorry that you've been stopped and searched "just because".

We're walking on eggshells...

Agreed, it is unfortunate, and I, too, hate it. I also do understand the concern you have for your children and I do respect that. And, again, I'm still not going to pretend to know what it feels like to be a black man in America. But sometimes I don't think people fully understand that racism knows no prejudice and is a practice performed by every race.

I understand, man - and "no" it is not profiling. Not every African-American, myself included, feels comfortable in every ethnic environment. His actions were not racist - and I applaud his support for the "stop and frisk" policy. I, personally, do not like it - that doesn't mean that it can't work.

That's my point Kevin. no one is afraid to walk through a all white neighborhood night or day, but everyone is afraid to walk through an all black neighborhood night or day. who brought this on? how do we clean up the crime in these neighborhoods so that everyone feels safe.

I saw the picture of the house you bought when you moved, is it in an all black neighborhood, mostly black, or mostly white, and why did you pick the area you now live.

Being a white, if I was stopped and frisked FOR NO REASON, beside the fact that IS unconstitutional, I'd be mad at the cop the same way I get perturbed when the TSA take my constitutional right in every airport. That is why I CHOOSE to force the TSA to do a pat down, each and every time I fly. If my rights are taken, I'm taking their time.

But the point remains that you do submit to the procedure even though it is invasive and you understand why it is necessary.

bermuda you are still here because I hate ******* retards and clete is the king of retards here......but we will not resort to posts like this......

Wait a minute. Flip flopper; you always said I owned that title.

That was extremely one sided with the questions. Trump was sandbagged and Hillary given a free pass.

Agreed. Trump got asked at least four questions by the moderator aimed at putting him on the defensive (the birther issue and so on). Hillary wasn't asked one. The only attacks came from Trump.

Trump missed countless opportunities. When the issue of cyber crime came up, OMG that was a ******* softball. He should have totally tied cyber crime into "would you want a President who puts our national security issues on a private server addressing cyber terrorism??" He had a dozen opportunities to skewer her.

He focused way too much on trade and jobs overseas. Every single answer to topics unrelated, he had to tie in trade and jobs lost overseas.

Are Trump's IRS returns more important than Hillary's emails? Really? Benghazi? Iran?

I thought Trump started out real strong but ended up rambling incoherently seemingly interrupting his own thoughts. Hillary should have stuck to her policies instead of attacking "Donald" like she couldn't help herself.

It was bizarre.

Trump whiffed a lot in this debate. He had chances to bury her on the emails, hacking, and such and he simply didn't take advantage. Missed opportunities.

Wait a minute. Flip flopper; you always said I owned that title.

I have never called you king of the retards...maybe king of the fucktards...but I rarely use the word retard...except when absolutely necessary.....

Trump was asked about his tax returns. Hillary was not asked about the Clinton Foundation or the money she takes from our enemies or the money she takes from Wall Street.

Trump was asked about the birther issue. Hillary was not asked about her email scandal.

On, and on. The bias was nauseating. The attempt to leave her alone and put him on the defensive was blatantly off balance.

I don't think anything was proven tonight. Sounds like a total waste of 1 1/2 hours.