• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's tone. Did it change?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I hear Trump has made a sudden change in the way he speaks. He's more toned down and his supporters were very happy with the results. Perhaps someone got his attention?

Trump must avoid yelling and name calling, and keep this tone. Sometimes it's not what you say, its how you say it.

I hear Trump has made a sudden change in the way he speaks. He's more toned down and his supporters were very happy with the results. Perhaps someone got his attention?

Trump must avoid yelling and name calling, and keep this tone. Sometimes it's not what you say, its how you say it.

Maybe the whiny little ***** is on his period.

I am sure the Clintons are pleased with his progress...

He is right on schedule to hand the Presidency back over to them November.

I hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

I am sure the Clintons are pleased with his progress...

He is right on schedule to hand the Presidency back over to them November.

I hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

Not Trump's fault no sane person beat him in the primaries. That's on the GOP voters.

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!

MORE TRUMP THREADS!

(because who the **** wants to talk about boring old bag lady Crooked Hillary)

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

Maybe the whiny little ***** is on his period.

Funny. You'd better hope so.

If Trump and this is a big IF, can tone down his attacks and talk issues, Lady MacBeth is in some serious trouble, and not even three witches and a never endings stream of money from Islamic nations that hate us will save her.