• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

UFOs

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you noticed recently of the increased news coverage of UFOs, or UAPs, as you wish. Recent video leaks have caught the attention of the media.

We are now awaiting a Gov't report on what we know, due in June. I expect it will be a "don't know what they are" result.

These things are doing g forces that would kill humans.

Are we in the first stages of Disclosure? That we are being visited?

I think so.

I don't believe any of that ****.

First, I am a true believer of Einstein's theory of relativity. Every measurement, test, observation we make proves his theory (on anything greater than the size of an atom) again and again. Sure, we don't have a unifying theory yet on all the wackiness that happens at the atomic level, but I kind of think the sub-atomic mathematic geeks are the ones wrong, not Einstein.

And the bottom line is if Einstein's theories are correct, interstellar space travel is impossible. Period. All the science fiction mumbo jumbo you hear about: wormholes, folding space, energy-matter transfer, etc. is just that... FICTION. It really is. Nothing bigger than the size of an atom can even come CLOSE to approaching the speed of light without insane things happening to time (and matter/weight).

I hate to break it to people, but that explains also why logic says with BILLIONS of habitable planets with MILLIONS likely having intelligent life (many much more intelligent than us) that we will all never meet each other. We are all bound to our little solar systems forever restricted by the very real limitations on space/time.

It is the most plausible answer to the questions we all have. Explains everything. And the simplest answers are often the most correct.

What I do believe in is another dimension. A spiritual one. I'm not saying we are the only organic life in the entire universe, but just as stated above, the issues of organic matter traveling at the speeds needed to survive the trip are really not feasible.

All of the ufo stuff is always far away and with ****** video. Always very convenient.

At most I'd figure we design some type of unmanned craft using a gravity drive.

The other less likely option is that we did recover a craft,did some reverse engineering and came up with what we see now. It's the taking off real fast and slowing down that presents the problem for living breathing human survival.

When they actually give me a genuine extraterrestrial craft,I'll join the believer group that they're visiting us.

If you're a believer in God ,then all things are possible in the spirit realm. Which every single person will find out about one way or another after we take our last breath here.

Just my two cents.

I don't buy it for two seconds

I may have told this story before, but I had a UFO encounter back in the late 70s. What I experienced was a flying object, that made a 90 degree turn in mid flight, had no discernable shape other than a series of lights, and made absolutely no sound. At least I heard no sound when it was directly over my car for about a minute while I was traveling on a desolate stretch of interstate in WV. I would say it was khalf the size of a football field, but it is hard to say.

In the 40 years since then, I have seen no technology emerge that replicates what this object did. The closest thing would be a helicopter type drone, but for something that size, the noise would be deafening.

I have taken my share of ridicule when I tell this story. I can't tell you what is was.. But I can tell you that it was real. And it was a scary situation to be alone with this thing, on a dark night, on a stretch of road in the WV countryside.

What I think is interesting is that we are finally coming to terms with this phenomenon.......that these things are real, they are here, and they are doing things that our science has yet to explain. Einstein's Theory of Relativity may not be the end all explanation of our reality.

Look at how far technology has come just in the last 200 yrs. If there are civilizations that are thousands+ yrs older than us who knows what tech they have. Every one bases survival off what humans can handle, but maybe there are other life forms or they have tech to limit or protect from g forces and what not. With as many possibilities for life in the universe i definitely do not think we are the only ones. As far as being visited it seems far fetched, but i definitely think its possible. Just seems to be too many sightings from various sources for absolutely nothing to be there.

Look at how far technology has come just in the last 200 yrs. If there are civilizations that are thousands+ yrs older than us who knows what tech they have. Every one bases survival off what humans can handle, but maybe there are other life forms or they have tech to limit or protect from g forces and what not. With as many possibilities for life in the universe i definitely do not think we are the only ones. As far as being visited it seems far fetched, but i definitely think its possible. Just seems to be too many sightings from various sources for absolutely nothing to be there.
Exactly. I'm sorry, but you'd have to be a ******* idiot to actually think there isnt some sort of alien phenomena taking place, at this point

The United States government had to finally officially recognize UAPs.

The DIA wrote a 34-page official document on "Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and
the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions" that's unclassified and anyone can find.

The theory of relativity is truly brilliant and absolutely the basis of our current understanding of gravity, but it's also just over a century old - compared to potential theory and technology that could be as old as millenium x 10, 100 etc.

Not saying I know little green men (or whatever) exist, but we as a species are still scratching the surface on our knowledge of the universe.

Sorry but little green aliens coming to the earth is just ignorance. I teach science and have studied scientific literature for decades. It isn't just Einstein's theory of relativity. The cosmos is vast and immense. The math alone should prove the sheer hubris of being visited by another civilization. SETI has been in operation for 60 years. They haven't detected anything... either around the globe or from out of the solar system.

Again, I can't put into words how massive the universe is. It takes light 9 minutes to get here from the sun (~93 million miles away). Just the next closest star is actually found in a cluster of 3 with Alpha Centauri A, Alpha Centauri B, and Proxima Centauri being just slightly over 4.24 light-years away. There are others within 10 LYs but almost none of them have planets that could have life on them.

One last thing. These "phenomena" are being seen mostly on computer screens not with the naked eye. I've heard former pilots who say most of these are ghosts in the machine. They knew they were computer generated blips. Almost as if someone had hacked into their system or the system itself was having a glitch.

Sorry but little green aliens coming to the earth is just ignorance. I teach science and have studied scientific literature for decades. It isn't just Einstein's theory of relativity. The cosmos is vast and immense. The math alone should prove the sheer hubris of being visited by another civilization. SETI has been in operation for 60 years. They haven't detected anything... either around the globe or from out of the solar system.

Again, I can't put into words how massive the universe is. It takes light 9 minutes to get here from the sun (~93 million miles away). Just the next closest star is actually found in a cluster of 3 with Alpha Centauri A, Alpha Centauri B, and Proxima Centauri being just slightly over 4.24 light-years away. There are others within 10 LYs but almost none of them have planets that could have life on them.

One last thing. These "phenomena" are being seen mostly on computer screens not with the naked eye. I've heard former pilots who say most of these are ghosts in the machine. They knew they were computer generated blips. Almost as if someone had hacked into their system or the system itself was having a glitch.
So what you are saying is that there can be no technologically advanced civilization that has solved the interstellar travel issues? How can you be so sure of that? After all, there was once a time when we thought space flights were impossible.

If you look at pure math it seems near impossible to have alien visitors, but we are basing this on what we know now. There is just so much we don't know. The possibility of wormholes is interesting and could account for closing huge gaps. However they have not been found by us and if they did exist it would take amazing tech to make them "work " If civilizations are thousands of years more advanced than us you can't totally rule anything out

If you look at pure math it seems near impossible to have alien visitors, but we are basing this on what we know now. There is just so much we don't know. The possibility of wormholes is interesting and could account for closing huge gaps. However they have not been found by us and if they did exist it would take amazing tech to make them "work " If civilizations are thousands of years more advanced than us you can't totally rule anything out

If they're that advanced we'd better hope that they are friendly. I'd like to know how they could become so advanced? How did they originate? How did organic living matter come into being? Looks well thought out from cells on up, as if by design.

Until I see ET land,say hi or die,crash,phone home or someone take you know a video that isn't ****** I'm going to be highly skeptical anything from another world is here or has ever been here.

How did we become as advanced as we are? No one has all the answers. I think it's interesting that people who believe in God and heaven if you mention aliens they think you are nuts. You are right if the green men are not friendly we are probably screwed

So what you are saying is that there can be no technologically advanced civilization that has solved the interstellar travel issues? How can you be so sure of that? After all, there was once a time when we thought space flights were impossible.
The math hasn't changed. It has actually gotten worse after the discovery of the red shift. The universe is expanding. Also again the mathematical possibility of even finding the earth among the 100 to 400 BILLION stars (not planets, just stars) in just the milky way galaxy is mind blowing.

Also just because people use to believe something that today we know isn't true doesn't prove that everything they believed wrongly is true today. That's not scientific nor logical. It doesn't prove anything at all.

One more thing. These aren't just "interstellar travel issues". These are the basic building blocks of physics. You can't just sweep them away with by concluding these are "travel" issues. They are not. Do you have any idea what happens when you get close to the speed of light? E=MC2 is more than just a notation for a t-shirt. Do you even realize that the LHC can't even get particles past a photon to get close to the speed of light. According to Einstein the momentum at light speed with have to increase all the way to infinity and it will need an infinite amount of force (F = ma). It has never been refuted and the equations work even today. Even Newton's theory of gravity works. It works even though his understanding of gravity was wrong. But his F G M1 - M2/ r ^2. Which for the earth is 9.98 M/S ^2.

The math hasn't changed. It has actually gotten worse after the discovery of the red shift. The universe is expanding. Also again the mathematical possibility of even finding the earth among the 100 to 400 BILLION stars (not planets, just stars) in just the milky way galaxy is mind blowing.

Also just because people use to believe something that today we know isn't true doesn't prove that everything they believed wrongly is true today. That's not scientific nor logical. It doesn't prove anything at all.

One more thing. These aren't just "interstellar travel issues". These are the basic building blocks of physics. You can't just sweep them away with by concluding these are "travel" issues. They are not. Do you have any idea what happens when you get close to the speed of light? E=MC2 is more than just a notation for a t-shirt. Do you even realize that the LHC can't even get particles past a photon to get close to the speed of light. According to Einstein the momentum at light speed with have to increase all the way to infinity and it will need an infinite amount of force (F = ma). It has never been refuted and the equations work even today. Even Newton's theory of gravity works. It works even though his understanding of gravity was wrong. But his F G M1 - M2/ r ^2. Which for the earth is 9.98 M/S ^2.
Great explaination , thanks.
Now explain what I saw.

Have you noticed recently of the increased news coverage of UFOs, or UAPs, as you wish. Recent video leaks have caught the attention of the media.

We are now awaiting a Gov't report on what we know, due in June. I expect it will be a "don't know what they are" result.

These things are doing g forces that would kill humans.

Are we in the first stages of Disclosure? That we are being visited?

I think so.
Well after all the disinfo from last year. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Maybe we’ll find out if the dims are secret species, cause they sure do act like it

Now explain what I saw.
A rip in the space time continuum.
Something traveling that fast has to mess with particles in it’s surrounding.

Think like the string theory. So the light speed traveling across you’re basically seeing another string.

If they're that advanced we'd better hope that they are friendly. I'd like to know how they could become so advanced? How did they originate? How did organic living matter come into being? Looks well thought out from cells on up, as if by design.

Until I see ET land,say hi or die,crash,phone home or someone take you know a video that isn't ****** I'm going to be highly skeptical anything from another world is here or has ever been here.
Maybe earth was being observed like ants in a glass.

Just a theory. But maybe all this bizarre news that’s become normal is kinda easing us/prepping us into a reset to rid off the weak ones. Again...just a theory. Late night Saturday night tin foil hat thoughts

tenor.gif

Taking off to around 669,600,000 mph would be an issue for humans. The energy to sustain that even bigger. Then slowing down with your super duper acme space brakes to stop off for a bite to eat at your favorite intergalactic delicatessen 452 light years from earth. Better have a really fast ride say a thousand times faster than light or you'll still be long dead before you get your sandwich.Better buckle up and prepare to disintegrate in 3,2,1...

Now explain what I saw.
No idea. However Occam's razor could apply. It could be the Chinese with new drone technology. Or the Russians. Some times UFO's come from our military. In today's age it could even be private contractors like Elon Musk. Just because someone sees something they don't understand doesn't mean they should jump to the most unlikely and physically impossible explanation in the universe to explain it.

It could be the Chinese with new drone technology. Or the Russians. Some times UFO's come from our military. In today's age it could even be private contractors like Elon Musk.
This happened in the late 70s