• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ukraine.

This is boiler plate stuff at the federal level. Look at all the illegal things BHO did and nobody said BO. There was nothing wrong with the inquiry.

Yeah, they're all like OMG! OMG! How dare he suggest that the anti-corruption President of Ukraine look into the truth about Biden's corruption in Ukraine! RHEEEEEEEEE!

Except that that ain't Tulsi baby.

Tulsi isn't ***-ugly like the other hate distorted dim 'women', but she ain't Padma.

Tulsi
15t8fruv1lv4mumxl4llnxo7fdl6a0h2.jpg

if the President of the United States - regardless of name or political affiliation - can not ask another country to review illegalities in their own country, who can?

Whatever. There's nothing he could do that some of you wouldn't defend. I doubt they'll ever flip enough in the Senate to remove him from office but this is not going to be good for him.

I think you are missing the key point here: Who cares what he did?!? (D)ims would willingly remove him for no reason, if they had the votes.

And that doesn't trouble you, apparently.

So elections now don't have consequences, I guess. Just win enough seats/backstabbers in the legislative branch and throw out the winner. No problem. Can't see anything troubling about that plan.

Good grief i never want to see another dem in the whitehouse for the rest of my life. These folks are seriously batshit crazy. Instead of actually working to better the country they spend 100% of their time on stupid bullshit.

Whatever. There's nothing he could do that some of you wouldn't defend. I doubt they'll ever flip enough in the Senate to remove him from office but this is not going to be good for him.

There's quite a bit of **** that he does that makes me facepalm, but this isn't one of those times. Like Vader said, the optics look bad and especially because the Dims are breathlessly screaming he violated their sacred constitution! All of sudden they love the constitution that has that pesky 2nd Amendment and Electoral College they want to do away with. But in the end, what did he really do? He essentially asked the leader of Ukraine to look into two corruption cases in his country, nothing more.

Other Presidents have done that and then some. But because the (D)ims hate President Trump so much, they'll circumvent our entire democratic system just to get rid of him. That's scary.

Correct. Top left and red bikini is not her. Sorry folks.

I think you are missing the key point here: Who cares what he did?!? (D)ims would willingly remove him for no reason, if they had the votes.

And that doesn't trouble you, apparently.

So elections now don't have consequences, I guess. Just win enough seats/backstabbers in the legislative branch and throw out the winner. No problem. Can't see anything troubling about that plan.

It certainly does trouble me. What is equally troubling is that he so stupidly and incompetently provides them with ammunition again and again.

The deranged Dims are saying the phone call was mafia style shakedown, that Trump pushed pushed and intimidated him. But...

Breaking News

Ukraine president, in meeting with Trump, says ‘nobody pushed me’ to probe Biden
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said President Trump did not pressure him to probe Joe Biden and his son's dealings in Ukraine

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I’m trying hard to understand what you’re not seeing, Trump is pressuring the new ukranian president to dig up dirt on an opposition which if he really felt there was truth in this you’d go through the FBI not a another country, sending his personal fixer who has not been vetted by U.S. intelligence is itself inexcusable if not impeachable, I don’t care if you’re Republican or Democrat wrong is wrong and must be dealt with harshly.

I’m trying hard to understand what you’re not seeing, Trump is pressuring the new ukranian president to dig up dirt on an opposition which if he really felt there was truth in this you’d go through the FBI not a another country, sending his personal fixer who has not been vetted by U.S. intelligence is itself inexcusable if not impeachable, I don’t care if you’re Republican or Democrat wrong is wrong and must be dealt with harshly.

Pressure? Where. Proven False.

President trying to uncover corruption? Gee isn’t that what he has been on from day 1, proven false time and time again.

But, let’s get to the meat. “People (eerrr Dems) are pissed because THEY are being investigated for the corrupt ***** that are”.

If Biden didn't do anything wrong, he shouldn't have anything to hide. But political corruption should be exposed wherever it rears it's ugly head. Rep or Dem should agree with that.

There is nothing illegal about it. The optics may look bad but it's perfectly legal. Trump shouldn't be punished for doing the same thing other presidents have done over the years. Hell the dems asked Ukraine to look into Trump. Are they going to be impeached? It's stupid.

The Dems never asks the Ukraines for help, show your proof of this, Trump is on record along with Rudi stating they asked, not only are they incompetent but their arrogance is startling.

If Biden didn't do anything wrong, he shouldn't have anything to hide. But political corruption should be exposed wherever it rears it's ugly head. Rep or Dem should agree with that.

100 percent agree, if Biden is guilty get him, but right now we know Trump is guilty of what he’s good at which is corruption so it’s time to impeach and then indict him.

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2...B9vAGWR-BFYD-C7lT4jTemsK3Slq18JttQxkj0B9h7nKE

You’re hearing it here first before it’s everywhere else – the US entered into a Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters in 1998 and the Senate resolution of advice and consent to ratification was agreed to in Oct 2000.

As Pres Clinton outlined said the purpose and scope of the treaty is:
“The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying per- sons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state.”

So that means there is NO CRIME for Donald Trump to ask the Ukrainian leader to look into criminal matters of possible quid pro quo by previous US officials [Biden] or ask about locating Crowdstrike servers* that were used to frame him via Russia Russia Russia!

Last edited:
It certainly does trouble me. What is equally troubling is that he so stupidly and incompetently provides them with ammunition again and again.

Name another time "he provided them with ammunition".

If Obama had been the subject of a CIA plant "whistleblower" in a scheme to undo the results of his election, democrats would want to get to the bottom of it, with republicans and people like you joining in.
What Obama had actually done would take a back seat and become completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
The Dems never asks the Ukraines for help, show your proof of this, Trump is on record along with Rudi stating they asked, not only are they incompetent but their arrogance is startling.

Yes, they did. https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/democrats-asked-ukraine-to-investigate-trump-in-2018/

There is my proof. It's well documented and has been known about for days now. Maybe you should stop watching MSNBC and watch some real news.

I’m trying hard to understand what you’re not seeing,

HAHA! What he's not seeing??

Apparently you are not seeing this relentless effort by democrats to impeach and remove a president from office only because they didn't like the results of an election....along with the weaponizing/corruption of our justice system to achieve the same goal.

Consider the fact that there were democrats calling for his impeachment days after he was elected.
Consider the fact that the left petitioned the Electoral College not to declare Trump the winner.

Democrats failed to prove Russian collusion, failed to prove obstruction, failed to acquire Trumps tax returns, investigated Trumps business dealings, summoned Mueller to testify which resulted in another nothingburger…..all aimed at finding somewhere, somehow, grounds to impeach...

Have you been seeing all that?

Apparently many people in the White House knew this had criminal implications and they went about an elaborate cover-up of the matter. The cover-up investigation
is going to be the fun part to uncover, because many people are in a lot of trouble.

Apparently many people in the White House knew this had criminal implications and they went about an elaborate cover-up of the matter. The cover-up investigation
is going to be the fun part to uncover, because many people are in a lot of trouble.

so, another months-long (maybe years!!!!) charade of wasting taxpayer money over some hearsay that cannot be proven. that's what you see as forward progress, komrade?

Just like I perdicted

Witch Hunt II

Dossier 2.0: ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint Relies on Soros-Funded ‘Investigative Reporting’ Group

Sections of a so-called whistleblower’s complaint alleging President Donald Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race relies upon a self-described investigative journalism organization bankrolled massively by billionaire activist George Soros.

The complainer admits, “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...reporting-group-that-partnered-with-buzzfeed/

Just like I perdicted

Witch Hunt II

Dossier 2.0: ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint Relies on Soros-Funded ‘Investigative Reporting’ Group

Sections of a so-called whistleblower’s complaint alleging President Donald Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race relies upon a self-described investigative journalism organization bankrolled massively by billionaire activist George Soros.

The complainer admits, “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...reporting-group-that-partnered-with-buzzfeed/

This could be fun Spike. I know I will be stocking up on my popcorn.

DmnxoBE.jpg

PaJM8DN.jpg

Them Dims quickly lose site of the big picture.

Xc1L49B.jpg