• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ukraine.

This was a bold unexpected move by Pelosi. Will be interesting to see how the country responds and how it all plays out. People were speculating last night that Bolton was involved with leaking info which wouldn't be surprising

Well, supposedly they are going to release the full, unredacted transcript today. If they do that, and there is nothing there, I fail to see how they can move forward with any kind of impeachment inquiry, formal or informal. I don't know how bold this move by Pelosi was, considering that they have been screaming for impeachment since about 14 seconds after it was evident Trump had won the election, but there is certainly potential for it to be monumentally stupid.

You would hope that impeachment opens the door to deep dives into all the criminal deep state attempts to **** Trump over, but I am sure that nothing satisfying will happen.

This could be the gateway to exposing the pay for play corruption by Biden and Hillary, and Ocommie looking the other way. Also, how are the Ocommie's able to buy a $15 million waterfront mansion? Where did he get that money?

iu

iu

Ha ha! More egg on the Dims faces! Peach fortify!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking News

White House releases transcript of Ukraine call showing Trump pressed for Biden probe, but made no mention of military aid
The White House on Wednesday released a transcript of President Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky showing him seeking a review of Biden family dealings in the country – but the document does not show Trump leveraging military aid as part of a quid-pro-quo, as Democrats have suggested in pressing forward with impeachment. The transcript, declassified by Trump a day earlier, indicates the call – which Trump made from the White House residence -- took place July 25 from 9:03 a.m. to 9:33 a.m. It begins with the president congratulating Zelensky on his election victory, before Trump eventually broaches the subject former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

The whistleblower's attorney is a hack for Hillary and Schumer. Coincidence? No way in hell. The Dims know they're going to get smoked in the election so they're *** grabbing at whatever they can to try and take down Trump. It's pathetic.

The whistleblower who sparked a political firestorm after claiming that President Trump pressed Ukraine’s leader to re-open an inquiry into Hunter Biden’s business dealings is represented by national security lawyer Mark Zaid, a frequent Trump critic, as well as Andrew Bakaj, who worked for former Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

LMAO, this article is great. "We may be witnessing the most savage troll in political history."

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/09/25/trump-ukraine-story-turns-head-intel-ig-finds-whistle-blower-political-bias-favor-trump-opponent/

Last edited:
Isn't that the guy who finds boxes of uncounted ballots every year? The last time might have been in FL one or two years ago with that fiasco involving the totally partisan county registrar in Brevard County?

Ha ha ha!!!! Trump is having a meeting right now with.... the President of Ukraine!!! LMAO, TROLL TROLL TROLL! They are laughing at the Dims and Trump invited him to Washington. And he's trashing Obama for not helping Ukraine. This is great....

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6089438504001/#sp=show-clips

Watch Live

President Trump, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky hold bi-lateral talk at UN General Assembly hours after a transcript of their controversial July phone call was released by the White House.

Last edited:
Letter the (D)ims wrote the Ukranian President in 2018, telling him to stop impeding the Dueller investigation of Trump ... i.e., encouraging Ukraine to aid the investigation of a political foe:

Screen-Shot-2019-09-25-at-11.28.33-AM-620x230.png

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...ats-pressured-ukraine-investigate-trump-2018/

You really cannot make this up. The (D)ims are so ******* stupid that they will burn their own house down, in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, Trump is visiting at the time.

This type of stuff is boiler plate. It happens all the time at every level of government. The dems are about to piss the american people off and end up losing the house, senate and WH. I hope they try to impeach him every week.

Letter the (D)ims wrote the Ukranian President in 2018, telling him to stop impeding the Dueller investigation of Trump ... i.e., encouraging Ukraine to aid the investigation of a political foe:

Screen-Shot-2019-09-25-at-11.28.33-AM-620x230.png

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...ats-pressured-ukraine-investigate-trump-2018/

You really cannot make this up. The (D)ims are so ******* stupid that they will burn their own house down, in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, Trump is visiting at the time.

i'm no attorney, nor have i ever slept with an ogre at a holiday inn express, but couldnt that letter be laced with insinuations/threats of such aid that was mentioned being withdrawn?

The deranged Dims are saying the phone call was mafia style shakedown, that Trump pushed pushed and intimidated him. But...

Breaking News

Ukraine president, in meeting with Trump, says ‘nobody pushed me’ to probe Biden
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said President Trump did not pressure him to probe Joe Biden and his son's dealings in Ukraine

The deranged Dims are saying the phone call was mafia style shakedown, that Trump pushed pushed and intimidated him. But...

Breaking News

Ukraine president, in meeting with Trump, says ‘nobody pushed me’ to probe Biden
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said President Trump did not pressure him to probe Joe Biden and his son's dealings in Ukraine

3bjvyz.jpg

i'm no attorney, nor have i ever slept with an ogre at a holiday inn express, but couldnt that letter be laced with insinuations/threats of such aid that was mentioned being withdrawn?

To any non-Ogre, definitely. "We have supported that capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside those principles in order to [I hate that phrase. "In order to" means EXACTLY the same thing as "to," so perhaps just use the more efficient word "to"??] avoid the ire of President Trump." Sounds quite threatening actually. "We have supported you ($$), but are disappointed at how you are treating Trump (no $$)."

To an Ogre, of course, it is not a threat. Ogres are incapable of proffering or understanding subtlety. Ogres communicate via yelling, overt threats, and bodily emissions only.

Heh, Russian collusion 2.0 or another nothing burger.

I guess they could go back to the obstruction of justice.

Or how about this ... Trump clearly stopped the little group of spoiled (D)ims who expect to be handed everything from getting their petulant way, so the (D)ims claim he is guilty of "obstructing just us."

Peach Fortify!!

I wonder how other world leaders feel about the possibility that their conversations with this president could end up in the public domain. I assume Zelensky gave his permission, but this is a really bad precedent. Every time the dems make a bogus allegation he has to prove it false? Not the way it is supposed to work, and now we're bringing other world leaders into this zoo.

But. But .....will any of that make this media headlines? Or more of the same.

Is this the first domino? Is this what starts the cascade of dirty folks like BO, HC and other Dems dealings? Is this why HC was so adamant of impeachment yesterday. Could she be trying to cut the head off before it bites her in the ***.....

I tell ya, I can’t wait for Trumps first 2020 push speech. What’s the biggest stadium in the us?

Or how about this ... Trump clearly stopped the little group of spoiled (D)ims who expect to be handed everything from getting their petulant way, so the (D)ims claim he is guilty of "obstructing just us."

Peach Fortify!!

Trump is clearly guilty of defeating the First Woman President.