• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Uncle Tony Puts It Together

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Most of us figured this out already, but nice to hear it from another source.

Most of us figured this out already, but nice to hear it from another source.
I've been subscribed to UTG a couple of years now. Lot of great tips delivered in a down to earth style.

I'm still angry that GM disontinued the 3800 V6 and put the LS-based engines in their trucks at the expense of the 350.

Long term tinfoil hat guys lol..

They tell us to "trust the science" with AGW and Covid when China controlled the science narrative.

I'm still angry that GM disontinued the 3800 V6 and put the LS-based engines in their trucks at the expense of the 350.

Long term tinfoil hat guys lol..

Don't worry they built a multi billion dollar electric Hummer plant. That's going to fail spectacularly.

I'm pissed off they discontinued my Camaro ZL1. I have a 2018 which is an amazing car,probably the best they've ever produced. Idiots!

At least they haven't killed the Corvette yet, it's kinda separated from them, so maybe it's safe.
They'll be shipping out the 1025hp twin turbo ZR1 Corvette in a year.

This EV crap needs to die. The lithium and cobalt will run out within 10 years,and we damn sure couldn't handle the amount of electricity needed to charge these things on a large scale. No way in hell our grid can handle it.

I'm sure California will be out from with massive blackouts from it.

We do need to find better ways on a large scale. I think a hydrogen engine would be more viable in the long run and it's end product is water.

We do need to find better ways on a large scale. I think a hydrogen engine would be more viable in the long run and it's end product is water.
which could be captured and sold again. Imagine a hydrogen fueling station that requires you to off load water that is generated before being allowed to refuel and head on your way.

This EV crap needs to die. The lithium and cobalt will run out within 10 years,and we damn sure couldn't handle the amount of electricity needed to charge these things on a large scale. No way in hell our grid can handle it.
The goal is wind and solar only and electricity will be rationed accordingly and your *** will walk.
It's not about the environment, it's about control.
EV's are right for some people, like if you live in a place where it takes an hour to drive 4 miles, but I disagree with forcing them on everyone and subsidizing them.