• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

UNREAL. Presidential Debate Moderator Had Obama at Her Wedding

Once again committed leftist reporters will moderate ALL of the presidential debates.NOT ONE is Trump friendly.
I don't think you'd find a sane reporter in the whole country that is Trump friendly. You'll find plenty of insane reporters, at Breitbart for instance, that could moderate, but why bring down the whole country to that level?

I don't think you'd find a sane reporter in the whole country that is Trump friendly. You'll find plenty of insane reporters, at Breitbart for instance, that could moderate, but why bring down the whole country to that level?

A moderator tone and quesitons asked can tilt a debate. This is not fair.

Media bias and collusion is the standard now. My German legal immigrant grandparents are turning in their Graves. The respect and awe that they had for the American dream has been soiled. They thought that they had saved our family and that this country was above this kind of treasonous behavior. They were wrong. The evil controllers of our world are more powerful than they ever imagined.

I don't think it's a big deal. The primary debates were Trump's preseason practices. He'll swat these ******* moderators away like flies.

"Sec of State Clinton, you've been cleared of all wrong doing in the email investigation, yet your opponents continue to bring it up. Can you speak to that?"

"Mr. Trump, you've been quoted as calling Mexicans rapists, drug dealers, and killers, and you stated that a federal judge should be disqualified from the lawsuit against you because of his Mexican heritage. Do you really think Latinos will come out to vote for you?"

- or some variant of that over and over again.

Trump had Clinton at his wedding.

But he needs to make it very public live on TV and mention it that Raddatz is in the tank for Obama and Clinton. Let her try to deny it on live TV.

Trump should feel quite comfortable...at least in this debate.

Fox News’ Presidential Debate Moderator Says He’ll Let Candidates Lie
https://thinkprogress.org/fox-news-...ll-let-candidates-lie-54b04cd3272a#.itc0kjsrh

For the first time, Fox News has been selected to moderate a presidential debate. The Presidential Debate Commission selected Chris Wallace, host of Fox News Sunday, to moderate the third presidential debate, scheduled for October 19 in Las Vegas.

Wallace appeared on Fox News’ Media Buzz to discuss what his selection meant to him personally and “what it means to Fox News.”

The host of the program, Howard Kurtz, asked Wallace, “What do you do if they make assertions that you know to be untrue?”

“That’s not my job,” Wallace replied, without skipping a beat. “It’s not my job to be a truth squad.”

A moderator who lets the candidates lie with impunity could be an advantage for Donald Trump, based on his Politifact scorecard. (Here is Hillary Clinton’s scorecard, for comparison.)

Trump rose to political prominence making false claims about Barack Obama’s birth certificate. He has recently been consulting with one of the nation’s most notorious conspiracy theorists.

Wallace is has close personal and professional ties to Roger Ailes, who was his boss until a few weeks ago and is now reportedly helping Trump prepare for the debate.

When Ailes was forced out of his position due to a string of credible sexual harassment allegations, Wallace showered him with praise.

Wallace said that he was “very proud to be a representative of Fox” in his role as debate moderator. He agreed with Kurtz that his selection dispelled the notion that Fox was a “right-wing network” that “favors Republicans.”

According to Wallace, his selection means the debate commission looked at Fox News’ body of work and decided it really was “fair and balanced.”

"Sec of State Clinton, you've been cleared of all wrong doing in the email investigation, yet your opponents continue to bring it up. Can you speak to that?"

"Mr. Trump, you've been quoted as calling Mexicans rapists, drug dealers, and killers, and you stated that a federal judge should be disqualified from the lawsuit against you because of his Mexican heritage. Do you really think Latinos will come out to vote for you?"

- or some variant of that over and over again.

Or things like:

"Mr. Trump, can you you name Latvia's Ambassador to Peru, and if not, how can you claim to improve foreign affairs?"

"Mrs. Clinton, what is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla! What a great answer from a strong world leader!"

When the shoe is on the other foot, only then there is a problem. I see.
There is no problem. I don't give two ***** who the moderators are. I'm not the one whining about collusion and unfair advantages. In reality, it does not matter one bit who the moderators are. With Trump, you just hand him the rope and he'll hang himself with it, regardless.

Or things like:

"Mr. Trump, can you you name Latvia's Ambassador to Peru, and if not, how can you claim to improve foreign affairs?"

"Mrs. Clinton, what is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla! What a great answer from a strong world leader!"

Yep like when B-Rock got softballs like "what's it like to be the first black man nominated to run for president?"

How are debate locations and moderators chosen?

Does the DNC and RNC not have say in the selection?

There is no problem. I don't give two ***** who the moderators are. I'm not the one whining about collusion and unfair advantages. In reality, it does not matter one bit who the moderators are. With Trump, you just hand him the rope and he'll hang himself with it, regardless.

In reality, of course it matters who the moderators are, and what network is carrying it. It also matters who is doing the analysis afterword. You and I know the coverage is slanted, depending on the source. The problem arises when those that can't distinguish the slant are duped by the narrative instead of substance.

Has Trump even committed to doing the debates or is he still threatening to skip them?

Has Trump even committed to doing the debates or is he still threatening to skip them?
I wouldn't be shocked if he chickens out. His 'handlers' are probably pleading with him to go through with it, even though they know he'll have his *** handed to him. Before he does anything, he needs to first check with his daddy Putin to see how to proceed.

I heard Hillary is too sick and might back out of the debates

Hillary's Coughing and the Debates

Hillary's flacks maintain that she has no serious health problems, but there is an increasingly public amount of evidence that they are lying. Her coughing fits, for example, have gone on for minutes during interviews and speeches and debates. The leftist establishment media has totally ignored this running story, but there is one venue in which her uncontrollable coughing and hacking cannot be hidden from the American people: the presidential debates.

Because her health seems to getting worse all the time and because she has never appeared in a nationally televised presidential debate (indeed, even her few debates with Bernie Sanders were scheduled to avoid large audiences) the stress of standing before 100 million or so Americans watching her live should make the chances of her descending into minutes of coughing, gagging, and hacking while the world watches very real.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/hillarys_coughing_and_the_debates.html

I heard Hillary is too sick and might back out of the debates

Hillary's Coughing and the Debates

Hillary's flacks maintain that she has no serious health problems, but there is an increasingly public amount of evidence that they are lying. Her coughing fits, for example, have gone on for minutes during interviews and speeches and debates. The leftist establishment media has totally ignored this running story, but there is one venue in which her uncontrollable coughing and hacking cannot be hidden from the American people: the presidential debates.

Because her health seems to getting worse all the time and because she has never appeared in a nationally televised presidential debate (indeed, even her few debates with Bernie Sanders were scheduled to avoid large audiences) the stress of standing before 100 million or so Americans watching her live should make the chances of her descending into minutes of coughing, gagging, and hacking while the world watches very real.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/hillarys_coughing_and_the_debates.html

My Dad was diagnosed at around 54 with something called carcinoids in his chest cavity and lungs. He never smoked a day in his life. He would have coughing fits that kind of remind me of the way Hillary has coughing fits. When he was diagnosed they said if no improvements came around in treatment, he was looking at about 10-12 years. He passed in 2006, had just turned 65. Whenever I see her hacking I think of that.

That ***** could cough up a lung onstage, claim she herself started AIDS, personally sold weapons to ISIS, helped train the 9/11 terrorists and cut off newborn puppy heads between questions and the liberal left would STILL say she's a good, honorable leader.

That ***** could cough up a lung onstage, claim she herself started AIDS, personally sold weapons to ISIS, helped train the 9/11 terrorists and cut off newborn puppy heads between questions and the liberal left would STILL say she's a good, honorable leader.
....Yep. It's all about power and telling people what to do. The end will always justify the means with that twisted group. Integrity,honor,duty to country,defending the constitution....all are meaningless words for those who only lust for power and wish to impose their will on others. They will take by force what is not given.

hillary-clinton-holding-her-head-390x285_zpsavfbhksl.jpg

Which brings up a good debate question. "Mrs. Clinton, if your opponent is so despicable and racist, why would you go to his wedding to someone who your side has alleged may have broken the law to enter the country? "