• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Twitter silencing the President of the USA....

And voila, Trump is back on twitter!

01.png

Move to Parler Mr President, where free speech is still upheld as an American virtue.

Well...um.

Parler has been removed from the Google Play Store

Apple has given Parler, the social network favored by conservatives and extremists, an ultimatum to implement a full moderation plan of its platform within the next 24 hours or face expulsion from the App store.

Not cheering or applauding this, just fyi.

Well...um.

Not cheering or applauding this, just fyi.

This should tell you all you need to know about why we believe the fraud. The left is literally trying to squelch all free thought and discourse. They have decided to totally **** the ideals of the First and Second amendment but are using Corporate lackeys' to do it "legally". Maybe now you will start to see you have been on the wrong side the entire time on this.

Last edited:
I did the same. Twitter yesterday, today Facebook. People just have to do it.

This should tell you all you need to know about why we believe the fraud. The left is literally trying to squelch all free thought and discourse. They have decided to totally **** the ideals of the second amendment but are using Corporate lackeys' to do it "legally". Maybe now you will start to see you have been on the wrong side the entire time on this.

Nah, just play by the rules, like the rest of the civilized world. Don't use online platforms to amplify lies and conspiracy theories or to incite violence. Is that too much to ask, of anyone, regardless of political affiliation? What is the big, dark secret that conservatives must discuss amongst themselves, huddled in the corner, that can't be done in broad daylight?

You can't possibly argue that there isn't free speech in America or in other Western nations. Be it online, television or in print. Because wackadoos like Alex Jones get banned, or Qanon conspiracy freaks? Or Trump, who used the platfom to lie and decieve for years, and was allowed to because he was the President? Fanning the flames and inciting violence is not covered under the 1st amendment.

Seems to me conservatives should stop expecting the world and the rest of society to constantly adapt to them and suit their every need, but simply grow up and understand how things work, and stay within agreed upon norms. More than anything, the level of paranoia needs to be brought down several notches to at least a reasonable level, that the whole world isn't out to squelch your freedoms. You guys seem to be jumping at your own shadows, caught up in an echo chamber of fear and loathing.

Nah, just play by the rules, like the rest of the civilized world. Don't use online platforms to amplify lies and conspiracy theories or to incite violence. Is that too much to ask, of anyone, regardless of political affiliation? What is the big, dark secret that conservatives must discuss amongst themselves, huddled in the corner, that can't be done in broad daylight?

You can't possibly argue that there isn't free speech in America or in other Western nations. Be it online, television or in print. Because wackadoos like Alex Jones get banned, or Qanon conspiracy freaks? Or Trump, who used the platfom to lie and decieve for years, and was allowed to bevause he was the President? Fanning the flames and inciting violence is not covered under the 1st amendment.

Seems to me conservatives should stop expecting the world and the rest of society to constantly adapt to them and suit their every need, but simply grow up and understand how things work, and stay within agreed upon norms. More than anything, the level of paranoia needs to be brought down several notches to at least a reasonable level, that the whole world isn't out to squelch your freedoms. You guys seem to be jumping at your own shadows, caught up in an echo chamber of fear and loathing.

The rest of the world is worse than we are Tibs. Fraud is rampant all over Europe as well as riots and violence. I pay attention to places like France and Italy because I have family there and they would love to have the problems we do. Look at the constant violence in the French Ghettos. Covid has been just as bad if not worse for much of Europe as well.

You can't possibly argue that there isn't free speech in America or in other Western nations. Be it online, television or in print. Because wackadoos like Alex Jones get banned, or Qanon conspiracy freaks? Or Trump, who used the platfom to lie and decieve for years, and was allowed to because he was the President? Fanning the flames and inciting violence is not covered under the 1st amendment.

Holy ****, you really are a communist. I would say it is the libtards like you that think everyone should cater to them. Do you still need help with your gender identity or which pronoun we should refer to you by?

The rest of the world is worse than we are Tibs. Fraud is rampant all over Europe as well as riots and violence. I pay attention to places like France and Italy because I have family there and they would love to have the problems we do. Look at the constant violence in the French Ghettos. Covid has been just as bad if not worse for much of Europe as well.

We're talking about freedom of the press, freedom of speech, et al. In basically every Western country - and especially in America - you have a pretty wide spectrum of left, middle, right media on all platforms. There is no push to diminish right wing media, it's a free market. If you can sell the ads, generate the income, you can have any type of media you want. Same thing with blogs, podcasts, youtube channels, et al.

Yes, from time to time this or that person gets ****-canned for breaking the rules. Just like in sports and in real life. But that's not exclusive to conservatives and those on the right.

You think CNN and MSNBC are full of ****, watch Fox or OANN. Get your info online. There are plenty of conservative and right wing news sources. Seek out smaller independant journalists, piece news together. The huge social media platforms are what they are. Same set of rules for everyone. You're coming from the left, or the right, same rules apply.

I don't get the constant fear and paranoia.

Last edited:
I was told today that the first amendment only applies to the government and I should take a lesson on the constitution. No lie. Was even called a dumbass.

This post should be stickied as the reality of the left in the world today. Believe as we do, or you are going to get banned. Soviet style censorship, 2021 style. Don't ever use the word freedom ever again. You lost all credibility as a free thinker. You are a useful idiot of the left wing swill machine. Good to know that.

I was told today that the first amendment only applies to the government and I should take a lesson on the constitution. No lie. Was even called a dumbass.

By who?

We're talking about freedom of the press, freedom of speech, et al. In basically every Western country - and especially in America - you have a pretty wide spectrum of left, middle, right media on all platforms. There is no push to diminish right wing media, it's a free market. If you can sell the ads, generate the income, you can have any type of media you want. Same thing with blogs, podcasts, youtube channels, et al.

Useful idiot.

This post should be stickied as the reality of the left in the world today. Believe as we do, or you are going to get banned. Soviet style censorship, 2021 style. Don't ever use the word freedom ever again. You lost all credibility as a free thinker. You are a useful idiot of the left wing swill machine. Good to know that.

And your post should be stickied to show how narrow in scope your thinking is. Conservatives are huge part of the fabric of society, be it in business, management, politics, et al. Conservatives are able to shape and form the rules of engagement as anyone else. If you'd all stop whining so much and being paranoid, that is.

Again, the likes of Alex Jones, and now Trump, didn't get a time-out for being conservatives, or not abiding by some monolithic left-wing world view. They got banned since they broke very specific user rules that apply equally to all users across the platform. Trump was given the most leeway possible, for years on end. He was given multiple, specific warnings.

And you guys bemoan the notion that liberals play the victim game, for Christ's sake.

Guy I used to work with. I told him I didn’t like censorship, that I may not like what a person says, but would fight to the death to defend that right, old and fat as I am. That’s when he told me freedom of speech only applies to the government blah blah. Worst part is, others agreed with him.

Yes, from time to time this or that person gets ****-canned for breaking the rules. Just like in sports and in real life. But that's not exclusive to conservatives and those on the right.

You think CNN and MSNBC are full of ****, watch Fox or OANN. Get your info online. There are plenty of conservative and right wing news sources. Seek out smaller independant journalists, piece news together. The huge social media platforms are what they are. Same set of rules for everyone. You're coming from the left, or the right, same rules apply.

I don't get the constant fear and paranoia.

No offense Tibs you are not here to see why. I have people everyday calling for the banning of Conservative Media, seriously. They want to outlaw anything they even remotely consider hate speech. My sons college is going way over the line on PC and hate. It is happening, there is no conspiracy and it isnt just from the shadows, they are saying these things in broad daylight on CNN and MSNBC.

And your post should be stickied to show how narrow in scope your thinking is. Conservatives are huge part of the fabric of society, be it in business, management, politics, et al. Conservatives are able to shape and form the rules of engagement as anyone else. If you'd all stop whining so much and being paranoid, that is.

Again, the likes of Alex Jones, and now Trump, didn't get a time-out for being conservatives, or not abiding by some monolithic left-wing world view. They got banned since they broke very specific user rules that apply equally to all users across the platform. Trump was given the most leeway possible, for years on end. He was given multiple, specific warnings.

And you guys bemoan the notion that liberals play the victim game, for Christ's sake.

Useful idiot.

I'll give him credit, Trump has the right idea. These were his last three tweets he just sent out on the @potus account, before that too, was suspended.

If twitter sucks, if you can't accept the terms there and play by the rules, build something bigger and better. If you don't like your lies being kept in check, find a way around it. According to a lot of you, he's a first-rate, top notch businessman. Get an investment group together and figure it out. That is the basic tenet of free market capitalism, no?

01.png

02.png

03.png

Who still thinks we aren't being censored? Do Liberals not see the severity of what is happening? Do you not really believe that with Democrats "making lists" and with these escalating actions that we are NOT headed for the loss of Free Speech, and dare I say worse...making Conservative thought illegal?

Twitter Permanently Suspends President Donald Trump
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/breaking-twitter-has-deleted-president-trumps-account/

Google suspends Parler social networking app from Play Store
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ore-apple-gives-24-hour-warning-idUSKBN29D34N

Facebook Deletes Page for “Walk Away” Movement
https://www.theblaze.com/news/facebook-deletes-anti-democrat-walkaway-page"

Emails Show Facebook Banned Users at Hunter Biden’s Request
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/facebook-removed-profiles-biden-request/

Reddit Bans Pro-Donald Trump Forum
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/533410-reddit-bans-r-donaldtrump-forum

Conservative Journalist Banned From Facebook for Covering Capitol Hill Siege
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-journalist-elijah-shaffer-banned-from-facebook-and-instagram

Apple Threatens to Ban Parler From App Store
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-apple-considers-removing-parler-from-its-app-store

Who still thinks we aren't being censored? Do Liberals not see the severity of what is happening? Do you not really believe that with Democrats "making lists" and with these escalating actions that we are NOT headed for the loss of Free Speech, and dare I say worse...making Conservative thought illegal?

Twitter Permanently Suspends President Donald Trump
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/breaking-twitter-has-deleted-president-trumps-account/

Google suspends Parler social networking app from Play Store
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ore-apple-gives-24-hour-warning-idUSKBN29D34N

Facebook Deletes Page for “Walk Away” Movement
https://www.theblaze.com/news/facebook-deletes-anti-democrat-walkaway-page"

Emails Show Facebook Banned Users at Hunter Biden’s Request
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/facebook-removed-profiles-biden-request/

Reddit Bans Pro-Donald Trump Forum
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/533410-reddit-bans-r-donaldtrump-forum

Conservative Journalist Banned From Facebook for Covering Capitol Hill Siege
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-journalist-elijah-shaffer-banned-from-facebook-and-instagram

Apple Threatens to Ban Parler From App Store
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-apple-considers-removing-parler-from-its-app-store

This is the beginning of the end of big tech. Couldn't come soon enough.

Just curious, is this acceptable content to you guys, that should be allowed to be freely propagated online under the 1st amendment?

01.png
02.png
03.png

Last edited:
Because this is what Apple and Google are asking Parler to moderate.

"We have received numerous complaints regarding objectionable content in your Parler service, accusations that the Parler app was used to plan, coordinate, and facilitate the illegal activities in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021 that led (among other things) to loss of life, numerous injuries, and the destruction of property,” Apple wrote to Parler. “The app also appears to continue to be used to plan and facilitate yet further illegal and dangerous activities.”

Apple said that “to ensure there is no interruption of the availability of your app on the App Store,” Parler was required to submit an update and a “requested moderation improvement plan within 24 hours of the date of the message,” which was sent on Friday morning. Apple said if it did not receive an update from the company within that time frame, the app would be removed from the App store.

A few hours later, Google issued a similar ultimatum telling Parler that its app's listing in the Google Play store would be suspended until it implements a moderation plan that will address "this ongoing and urgent public safety threat."

Is this the big liberal push to silence conservative voices? Really?

Sounds to me the right needs to get its house in order, and apply some sort of self-control mechanism which doesn't embrace the murder of public officials, calls for insurgency and the like.

Wanna talk about **** like that? Get a ******* walkie talkie.

Last edited: