• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

The scary part is that we're still dealing with conventional mass shootings, which law enforcement is struggling to respond to, politicians can't agree on the proper laws to effectively deal with the issue, and intelligence agencies are trying desperately to track and preemptively stop these attacks from happening. We're not really dealing with technical mass killings just yet, and to be honest they have the potential to make the Vegas killing look like child's play. Imagine a series of drones hovering above equipped with guns or worse yet, IEDs dropped into crowds and the persons controlling the drones can be miles away. Here is a small drone that a group of teenagers built that can remotely fore a pistol. Very scary ****.

Imagine police, politicians, and intelligence trying to deal with is type of threat.

http://youtu.be/MBBC-xL_MTg

The military actually has a drone they bought from a contractor(can't recall who) that intercepts and fires a net that envelopes the hostile drone and makes it crash.

They are test deploying it at several Air Force bases to deal with kids and others flying their drones into bases and interfering with take offs.

Registered Democrat fires into a crowd of country music fans who the left wing news agencies have deemed "gun toting NRA members" and "Trump voters". This is too easy, and I don't believe his intent was political. He was also scoping out a rap concert a few weeks before, right? And believed to have other targets he was scoping out. I think he was just looking for soft targets for mass casualties.

Although I do think that there is a correlation between mass killings, mental illness, and Democratic voters.

Lalapalooza or whatever it's called. Yeah I don't think he cared who his victims were politically.

Lalapalooza or whatever it's called. Yeah I don't think he cared who his victims were politically.

I was about to post that exact thing a few times, but figured he was doing research. Hard to say if this was at all politically motivated. Could be, but he not all country music fans are Republicans, as not all rock fans are Democrats.

The military actually has a drone they bought from a contractor(can't recall who) that intercepts and fires a net that envelopes the hostile drone and makes it crash.

They are test deploying it at several Air Force bases to deal with kids and others flying their drones into bases and interfering with take offs.

Also have a HERF gun with four antennae that knocks it out of the air. But, by the time the police arrive on scene to use it the drones would have dropped their payload or empty their magazines and be back at home base without a trace.

I personally don't care what party he belonged to. It's obvious he had some serious issues maybe exacerbated by the medication he was taking.

I don't think all Repugnicans are Neo Nazis, and I would hope you guys don't think Tibs, Trog, me, et. al. are all ANTIFA.....

Bullshit you don't care what party he belonged to you ******* liar!!! You jump to blaming and bashing Republicans EVERY SINGLE TIME! Hell, you did it in this very post.

Bullshit you don't care what party he belonged to you ******* liar!!! You jump to blaming and bashing Republicans EVERY SINGLE TIME! Hell, you did it in this very post.

That's why I have ze on ignore. I only see when someone else quotes it. If Conservatives say the sky is blue ze would say it's green. It gets old.

This newest incarnation of Elfie is jarring to say the least.

ATF Explains Bump Fire Stock Approval

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) clarified its role in determining bump fire stocks' classification and legality but wouldn't say whether it planned to revisit the issue.

In 2010, the Slide Fire company requested the ATF review their bump fire stock. The stock is designed to make the bump fire technique, which helps a shooter pull the trigger on a semi-automatic firearm at a faster rate than with traditional shooting techniques, easier to achieve. The agency determined that the company's stock was only a firearm part and not subject to regulation under the Gun Control Act of 1968 or the National Firearms Act of 1934.

"The stock has no automatically functioning mechanical parts or springs and performs no automatic mechanical function when installed," the ATF's letter stated. "In order to use the installed device, the shooter must apply constant forward pressure with the non-shooting hand and constant rearward pressure with the shooting hand. Accordingly, we find that the ‘bump-stock' is a firearm part and is not regulated as a firearm under the Gun Control Act or the National Firearms Act. ATF does not approve items that are submitted for classification"

"In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law," Wayne LaPierre and Chris Cox, the group's top leadership, said in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/atf-ex...roval-wont-say-reconsidering-legality-device/

If he was Repugnican I would not care. Do you not understand that there is nothing political here?

If he was Repugnican and was motivated by race, or somethinge else YES you better believe I would be putting it out there right now.

People can not seem to come to grips with the fact that this guy just flipped out, period.

Where is his manifesto? Where are the Facebook posts showing his anger and his partisanship?

Where is there anything....anything at all for us to draw up sides over?

That's why I have ze on ignore. I only see when someone else quotes it. If Conservatives say the sky is blue ze would say it's green. It gets old.

Lol...you just described you and your fellow alt-righters perfectly.

Yeah just flipping out doesn't plan **** weeks in advance. All carefully calculated and plotted for maximal damage. And of course he's a demoncrat. They slaughter unborn babies like cattle . Hell awaits it's disciples.

Lol...you just described you and your fellow alt-righters perfectly.

I will give you some credit you are trying to be a better Elfie since your time out and to some degree you have succeeded. Unfortunately you just can't help yourself and slip back into the old Elfie.

Yeah just flipping out doesn't plan **** weeks in advance. All carefully calculated and plotted for maximal damage. And of course he's a demoncrat. They slaughter unborn babies like cattle . Hell awaits it's disciples.

You think flipping out works like a light switch?

Let me guess you also think psychopaths cant reason ?

Some of the brightest people in some of the most important positions on this planet are psycopaths, of the highest order.

I will give you some credit you are trying to be a better Elfie since your time out and to some degree you have succeeded. Unfortunately you just can't help yourself and slip back into the old Elfie.

There is nothing new under the sun, including Elfie. And I'm the same person as before you just want me to rant and get angry over something where it's not called for.

Oh and a "better Elfie" of course would be agreeing with you so as to(in your mind) validate your worldview.......let me guess; Christian?

Last edited:
I personally don't care what party he belonged to.

Yeah, of course. Now that he’s a proven democrat you say that. He was a pussyhat wearing Never Trumper and the media is squashing it. If he had been seen in a MAGA hat you’d be all over it. You’re almost as big of a hipocrite as the Tibtard. And that means you are a huge mf’ing hipocrite.

Elfie just follows the Left spin talking points... currently "it's not about the politics, its about the guns..." and almost as if Elfie was issued them that is the current position of these posts...

Elfie just follows the Left spin talking points... currently "it's not about the politics, its about the guns..." and almost as if Elfie was issued them that is the current position of these posts...

Of course. And I can promise you if it ever comes out that this guy had any conservative connections he will be all over it like flies on ****. He's claiming not to care now because he knows he might be some leftwing anti-Trumper.

Yeah, of course. Now that he’s a proven democrat you say that.

How is it proven? From a 33 year-old voter registration? I can show an 8 year-old voter registration that says Trump is a democrat. Try on a ***** hat country mouse, your boy Trump just reached out to Shumer again.

Tim Murphy says STFU.

Yeah so a few frauds around pales in comparison .That guy is done.Your clan bathes in the blood of the innocent. They champion that **** with pride. I bet they would like the right to kill babies even after birth. They're damn near close to it now. Everything evil is good and good is evil in the democrat platform. That's the sum of who they are.

Yeah so a few frauds around pales in comparison .That guy is done.Your clan bathes in the blood of the innocent. They champion that **** with pride. I bet they would like the right to kill babies even after birth. They're damn near close to it now. Everything evil is good and good is evil in the democrat platform. That's the sum of who they are.

Whether you realize it or not, the "only in the case of incest or rape" caveat is a fraud as well. Prettty much everyone is a pro-choice sinner, many just don't like to admit it.

it doesn't matter one bit if he was a Hillary supporter, Bernie Bro or voted for Trump.
What matters is the number of people killed and wounded by this guy.
It also doesnt matter that he used guns. He had tannerite explosives as well, but couldnt or didnt try to get that to detonate. He was trying to shoot at the fuel tanks by the airport as well. There's too much going on there to place this entirely on guns and at the doorstep of the NRA, as some politicians are so desperately trying to do.

The issue should be how to prevent acts of carnage again, and not chipping at the 2A, since it can be argued that had the guy not had guns, he could have rigged some IEDs with the tannerite and killed even more.

so, how do we prevent things like this in the future? how do we go increase the value of other people's lives?

it doesn't matter one bit if he was a Hillary supporter, Bernie Bro or voted for Trump.
What matters is the number of people killed and wounded by this guy.
It also doesnt matter that he used guns. He had tannerite explosives as well, but couldnt or didnt try to get that to detonate. He was trying to shoot at the fuel tanks by the airport as well. There's too much going on there to place this entirely on guns and at the doorstep of the NRA, as some politicians are so desperately trying to do.

The issue should be how to prevent acts of carnage again, and not chipping at the 2A, since it can be argued that had the guy not had guns, he could have rigged some IEDs with the tannerite and killed even more.

so, how do we prevent things like this in the future? how do we go increase the value of other people's lives?

That is a long road back the other direction to a strong functional family unit. If we can't even value the unborn then there's not much hope. Get the hard leftists out of the schools . Build a more moral society. It's heading hard in the other direction at break neck speed.

Even with that you will NEVER fully prevent evil from happening. The world is not a nice place. America is still the light in a world of darkness,but even that light is beginning to flicker.