• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

How is it proven? From a 33 year-old voter registration? I can show an 8 year-old voter registration that says Trump is a democrat. Try on a ***** hat country mouse, your boy Trump just reached out to Shumer again.
tenor.gif

The hope these guys have in him being a Dem. is very telling, telling of which side OWNS mass shooters.

He is not the guy in the pink hat, he is not antifa. Keep trying....

tenor.gif

The hope these guys have in him being a Dem. is very telling, telling of which side OWNS mass shooters.

He is not the guy in the pink hat, he is not antifa. Keep trying....

Quit licking Flog’s taint, you libtard fucknut. You know damn well that the shooter was a fruity ******* leftie who snapped because Trump won. Your side is too emotionally weak to deal with reality and that’s why this **** happens.

How is it proven? From a 33 year-old voter registration? I can show an 8 year-old voter registration that says Trump is a democrat. Try on a ***** hat country mouse, your boy Trump just reached out to Shumer again.

Maybe so.

But can you show where Paddock changed his affiliation? It can be shown where President Trump changed his. And there are those pesky photos of Paddock at an Anti-Trump rally actually wearing a ***** hat that are going to be a hard thing for the political left to explain away.

And what does Nancy Pelosi , leading Democrat, have to say about all of this........

Quit licking Flog’s taint, you libtard fucknut. You know damn well that the shooter was a fruity ******* leftie who snapped because Trump won. Your side is too emotionally weak to deal with reality and that’s why this **** happens.

Pink ***** Hat Patriot. PPHP

From this monent forward that will be how I refer to you on this board. You are such a pathetic Reich Wing douchebag loser that you will grab on to anything, no matter how illogical and unlikely to reinforce your beliefs.

I looked at the FBI's press release from Friday afternoon and there is still nothing about this. Do you not think that the FBI with all it's investigative resources would know this by now if it was true?

Do you really think some right wing fake news blogger would have information they don't?

Sad.......you are really a sad human being. You are the textbook definition of emotionally weak, just like your president.

it doesn't matter one bit if he was a Hillary supporter, Bernie Bro or voted for Trump.
What matters is the number of people killed and wounded by this guy.
It also doesnt matter that he used guns. He had tannerite explosives as well, but couldnt or didnt try to get that to detonate. He was trying to shoot at the fuel tanks by the airport as well. There's too much going on there to place this entirely on guns and at the doorstep of the NRA, as some politicians are so desperately trying to do.

The issue should be how to prevent acts of carnage again, and not chipping at the 2A, since it can be argued that had the guy not had guns, he could have rigged some IEDs with the tannerite and killed even more.

so, how do we prevent things like this in the future? how do we go increase the value of other people's lives?

The biggest problem I see is that this is an escalating situation. Each new one wants to outdo the last. We didn't think anyone could do something worse that murdering a bunch of 6 year olds, so this guy decides he has to try and kill hundreds of people.

Who knows how the next one is going to up the ante. You're probably right that it will be some kind of explosive devices or chemical weapon in a large crowded area that will kill hundreds or thousands. All this focus on guns and we will probably miss the forest for the trees.

I think the only possible prevention is for people to more closely observe and take note of those around them. Someone had to notice some weird goings on with this guy. Although if he isn't breaking any laws I don't know what you could do about it anyway. At least alert authorities to it.

Honestly, why Nancy Lanza ever had a bunch of guns around that freak of a kid, I'll never understand.

Maybe so.

But can you show where Paddock changed his affiliation? It can be shown where President Trump changed his. And there are those pesky photos of Paddock at an Anti-Trump rally actually wearing a ***** hat that are going to be a hard thing for the political left to explain away.

As long as we're playing "because I said so". He was a white male gun owner living in a rural area. It's pretty clear he changed his affiliation. There will be pictures of him wearing a MAGA hat that come out as soon as someone photoshops it, But who cares? You guys do ever since one of your boys ran someone over in Charlottesville.

Pink ***** Hat Patriot. PPHP

From this monent forward that will be how I refer to you on this board. You are such a pathetic Reich Wing douchebag loser that you will grab on to anything, no matter how illogical and unlikely to reinforce your beliefs.

I looked at the FBI's press release from Friday afternoon and there is still nothing about this. Do you not think that the FBI with all it's investigative resources would know this by now if it was true?

Do you really think some right wing fake news blogger would have information they don't?

Sad.......you are really a sad human being. You are the textbook definition of emotionally weak, just like your president.

That’s one of the lamest posts I’ve read in a long time. Not surprising, coming from a commie dumbass.

As long as we're playing "because I said so". He was a white male gun owner living in a rural area. It's pretty clear he changed his affiliation. There will be pictures of him wearing a MAGA hat that come out as soon as someone photoshops it, But who cares? You guys do ever since one of your boys ran someone over in Charlottesville.

Actually Trump is Paddock. He's been going around wearing pink hats and shape shifting. Trump first shape shifted into a guy at a protest with a pink hat, then he did the shooting. You snowflake lib guys STILL don't get the genius of Trump! How do I know this?

Well, I got a pic from Infowars of course.................

Here Is Trump in mid shape shift into Paddock, thank God for "real" media.............
iu

You are forgetting the multiple riots your side of the isle has engaged in in the last year. It's not conservatives throwing a violent temper tantrum. Have you forgotten the assassination attempt on Republican members of the House of Representin? That all happened prior to one guy panicking and running over a bunch of Antifa Fascists blocking a street.

Last edited:
"Man without God is a beast. Never more beastly than than when he is intelligent about his own beastliness." - Whittaker Chambers

In the days after the Las Vegas shooting, the sophisticated class has cited guns, mental health as the root causes. One article in particular, dismissed those who cited evil as the root cause as sort of simple-minded. Whatever mental health issues men encounter, they are because, knowingly, unknowingly, consciously, unconsciously their own Eden - God rejection.

The more I read about the shooter and his exploits with prostitutes, gambling, indulgence - evil is the only plausible explanation. To the point where indulgence of his appetites created a evil bondage. We do ourselves a great disservice when we dismiss evil as real.

Eden should be read not only as truth, allegory but also as psychology. Eden plays out in the minds of men daily - individually, collectively. Evil is an ever persuasive, sophisticated, shape shifting an energy within the minds of all. Working constantly to move a man further and further away form God until he is capable of wretched acts. God rejection is not achieved in one day, or an hour, but over a lifetime.

As Chambers also said "I want him to understand that evil is not something that can be condescended to, waved aside, or smiled away, for it is not merely an uninvited guest, but lies coiled in foro interno (meaning inside the soul) at home with good within ourselves. Evil can only be fought."

--------------------------------------

Not my words. The words of a wise man I know.

Last edited:
Another new day, another new time line and no real answers. 200+ rounds allegedly shot through a door injuring a security guard in the leg a full 6 minutes before the concert shooting begins. What? Did the security guard not have any comms devices? Who was manning the million $ cameras system?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-vegas-shooting-20171009-story.html

This investigation looks more like a disinformation campaign. Does sheriff Lombardo need this agent behind him at every press briefing?

"Man without God is a beast. Never more beastly than than when he is intelligent about his own beastliness." - Whittaker Chambers

In the days after the Las Vegas shooting, the sophisticated class has cited guns, mental health as the root causes. One article in particular, dismissed those who cited evil as the root cause as sort of simple-minded. Whatever mental health issues men encounter, they are because, knowingly, unknowingly, consciously, unconsciously their own Eden - God rejection.

The more I read about the shooter and his exploits with prostitutes, gambling, indulgence - evil is the only plausible explanation. To the point where indulgence of his appetites created a evil bondage. We do ourselves a great disservice when we dismiss evil as real.

Eden should be read not only as truth, allegory but also as psychology. Eden plays out in the minds of men daily - individually, collectively. Evil is an ever persuasive, sophisticated, shape shifting an energy within the minds of all. Working constantly to move a man further and further away form God until he is capable of wretched acts. God rejection is not achieved in one day, or an hour, but over a lifetime.

As Chambers also said "I want him to understand that evil is not something that can be condescended to, waved aside, or smiled away, for it is not merely an uninvited guest, but lies coiled in foro interno (meaning inside the soul) at home with good within ourselves. Evil can only be fought."

--------------------------------------

Not my words. The words of a wise man I know.

There is no such thing as evil beyond a human beings subjective cultural experience, there is also no external force that manipulates one into "evil". You like one of the other posters here suffer from confirmation bias.

You point out correlations between the murderer and what you call "sin" or "evil" and establish a false causation, yet you ignore the fact that millions of other people engage in the same "evil" ,but don't hurt anyone else.

Textbook confirmation bias brought on by a delusional worldview. Garden variety stuff really.

Let's see what a far, far, greater man than that Reich Wing hack Chambers has to say about evil:

Jung was right. And we are the source of all coming evil because we cannot extricate ourselves from our evolutionary beginnings.

We are a cobbled up biological machine that carries all it's "imperfections" and behaviors that were at one time necessary, behaviors that we try to legislate away with culture, religion, and intellect, etc.

There is no such thing as "evil" per se, only things we disapprove of culturally in the current state of the species.

Well, there's eyewitnesses said that there were four black SUVs that sped off from a parking lot near the hotel as the shooting was occurring and saw multiple shooters on the ground and there were early images but can't be found now. The scuttlebutt is Paddock was an undercover FBI agent that was set up in the room as a sting operation for ISIS to sell them guns. When the deal went wrong, they killed him and carried out the shooting on the music fans. A person on his floor saw mutiple shooter and heard multiple shootings, but ran as soon as it went down. That is a Cliff Notes version, but I've heard this story multiple times. Whether it's partly true or fully true, is any one's guess, but seems more believeable than any of the BS we are being told. Paddock was supringly good at these stings and have been successful, but with the cameras set up, somehow he got outed and the deal went south. That's why there was no cameras on his floor or his whereabouts, the hotel was paid to let this happen.

It sounds possible, but as of now, I don't know what is truth and fiction. This whole situation is a big cluster and there are no real answers or motive from what they are telling us.

Well, there's eyewitnesses said that there were four black SUVs that sped off from a parking lot near the hotel as the shooting was occurring and saw multiple shooters on the ground and there were early images but can't be found now. The scuttlebutt is Paddock was an undercover FBI agent that was set up in the room as a sting operation for ISIS to sell them guns. When the deal went wrong, they killed him and carried out the shooting on the music fans. A person on his floor saw mutiple shooter and heard multiple shootings, but ran as soon as it went down. That is a Cliff Notes version, but I've heard this story multiple times. Whether it's partly true or fully true, is any one's guess, but seems more believeable than any of the BS we are being told. Paddock was supringly good at these stings and have been successful, but with the cameras set up, somehow he got outed and the deal went south. That's why there was no cameras on his floor or his whereabouts, the hotel was paid to let this happen.

It sounds possible, but as of now, I don't know what is truth and fiction. This whole situation is a big cluster and there are no real answers or motive from what they are telling us.

This sounds like tinfoil hat territory to me.

But what's the frequency, Kenneth???

I think the security guard story just coming out is them trying dissuade the multiple shooter theories.

I am still struggling with motive, means and methods.

This guy was a millionaire and had TWO private planes and a pilot. If the goal was to kill as many people as possible, wouldn't flying a plane into a crowd have been a lot easier? I mean he could have chartered a jet and flew the jet right into the airfield tanks towards the crowd and probably killed 1000's.

He had the means to make a crazy *** home made car bomb too, ala McVeigh.

So was he really thinking escape? That has to figure into it. No note. No manifesto why. No clear motive. He wanted to live through this, right? But how is THAT possible given the number of weapons in the room that all traced back to him? I mean, most of the guns were legally purchased and easily traced back to him. Was he going to escape the country? Fly to Indonesia?

For a guy this meticulous to plan all this, there are still some big ******* holes in his thinking.

I am still struggling with motive, means and methods.

This guy was a millionaire and had TWO private planes and a pilot. If the goal was to kill as many people as possible, wouldn't flying a plane into a crowd have been a lot easier? I mean he could have chartered a jet and flew the jet right into the airfield tanks towards the crowd and probably killed 1000's.

He had the means to make a crazy *** home made car bomb too, ala McVeigh.

So was he really thinking escape? That has to figure into it. No note. No manifesto why. No clear motive. He wanted to live through this, right? But how is THAT possible given the number of weapons in the room that all traced back to him? I mean, most of the guns were legally purchased and easily traced back to him. Was he going to escape the country? Fly to Indonesia?

For a guy this meticulous to plan all this, there are still some big ******* holes in his thinking.

I'm thinking Muslim convert. Seriously.