• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

Well, there's eyewitnesses said that there were four black SUVs that sped off from a parking lot near the hotel as the shooting was occurring and saw multiple shooters on the ground and there were early images but can't be found now. The scuttlebutt is Paddock was an undercover FBI agent that was set up in the room as a sting operation for ISIS to sell them guns. When the deal went wrong, they killed him and carried out the shooting on the music fans. A person on his floor saw mutiple shooter and heard multiple shootings, but ran as soon as it went down. That is a Cliff Notes version, but I've heard this story multiple times. Whether it's partly true or fully true, is any one's guess, but seems more believeable than any of the BS we are being told. Paddock was supringly good at these stings and have been successful, but with the cameras set up, somehow he got outed and the deal went south. That's why there was no cameras on his floor or his whereabouts, the hotel was paid to let this happen.

It sounds possible, but as of now, I don't know what is truth and fiction. This whole situation is a big cluster and there are no real answers or motive from what they are telling us.

Link?

I don't have a link per se, but have seen these accounts in comments sections on the net. Like I said, I don't know if it's true, but have seen this account several times since today's latest time frame story came out from the security guard. Probably bs.

I don't have a link per se, but have seen these accounts in comments sections on the net. Like I said, I don't know if it's true, but have seen this account several times since today's latest time frame story came out from the security guard. Probably bs.

Hopefully Katsung will be along shortly to confirm it.

If it's the Muzzies or if he was a convert, it will be a while until the Feds let that info out. Trump can't drain that swamp fast enough.

The guy appears to be a highly anti social and addictive personality. Those can go down the rabbit hole of Muslim extremism.

I mean the guy admitted he was a night owl, slept all day, lived hotel room to hotel room, played on-line and video poker for 12-14 hours straight for a year. No alcohol. Won/lost millions. Brother says he was a genius.

Did he just crack? These past two years politics has captured and pushed people into very dark places. If he was truly a lone wolf, it had to go down like this. Just took all that addictive personality and mental energy he had for poker and went into full out crazy, want to blow up the world mode. And he all that money in the bank to fund the 24 hour, 7 day a week addiction to let his mind go wild.

That has to be most of it, or something close to it.

I think it would be more like ANTIFA or anarchists that got him more than Muslims to tell you the truth.

if he acted alone, there would have been a note or video or manifesto. If he was just crazy, it wouldn't have been so well planned. It seems to me that he was working with somebody else. Maybe they just used him, set him up to do their dirty work, then abandoned him to take the fall.

I'm thinking Muslim convert. Seriously.

Didn't ISIS take credit for this? I could have sworn I saw something on that right after the shooting happened.

Didn't ISIS take credit for this? I could have sworn I saw something on that right after the shooting happened.

Yes but he had no obvious connection to ISIS or Islam. On the other hand, ISIS isn't known for taking credit for stuff they don't do.

Yes but he had no obvious connection to ISIS or Islam. On the other hand, ISIS isn't known for taking credit for stuff they don't do.

Right? Why are we being so hush hush about it if he DID convert? It's not like Trump is a Muslim sympathizer like Obama was.

Right? Why are we being so hush hush about it if he DID convert? It's not like Trump is a Muslim sympathizer like Obama was.

Still a lot of Obama's people in the government who are.

Well sorta. IS has twice claimed him as one of their "soldiers". Probably take 3-4 weeks for the high end production propaganda movie that he supposedly live-fed, to appear on the web. LVMPD stated the video was not recorded in room so we will see.

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-claim-las-vegas-shooter-islam-2017-10

Mesquite, NV neighbors claimed shooter disappeared for 6 months early this year. Girlfriend is Filipino and photos appear of him in Philippines which is the current hotbed of IS.

Paddock Philippines.jpg

So of course it's been mentioned, but here are my problems.

A) Changing timelines. Now, we expect information to change in terms of live reporting vs "official releases". Live reporting is often confused (but usually the most accurate because it hasn't been run through any filters if you're a "conspiracy guy".) However, you can expect the initial live reports to conflict with the later official release because, hey, let's face it. The reporters don't have ALL the facts, just the pieces they are being given at the moment as things are fed out.

However, we've been given 3 "official releases" with changing timelines. One would assume that the the police and investigating authorities (and you can assume there are some big ******* guns investigating THIS) could put together a reasonable and accurate timeline of events from when the shooting started to when the security guard was shot, to when the police arrived, to when the SWAT team arrived to when the shooter fire ceased to when the room breach occurred. This however seems to have proven difficult for the highly trained and well paid professionals who do this and only this for a living. That should raise flags.

2) With the "latest timeline" we have a security guard who was injured 6 minutes before the shooting started. Not killed mind you, just injured. Then after 6 minutes, the shooter begins his rampage and continues it for 10 minutes. Then, inexplicably stops shooting and remains silent (presumably after killing himself) for about an hour before the SWAT team finally attempts a breach.

3) Where is the interview transcripts of the guests on that floor? How many where there? How did they not notice the shooter securing the floor, screwing shut access doors and putting up cameras?

4) How did the hotel security not notice this?

5) Although nobody is really keying on this, a crime can't actually be successfully prosecuted unless a clear motive is identified and tied to that crime. The investigators are either truly unable or unwilling to tie a motive to this shooting. Which means (ironically) that Paddock couldn't be prosecuted until the DA found a reasonable motive. How's that for ****** up? Normally, with our "Muslim paranoid" culture you'd think we'd be THRILLED to jump on the "ISIS took credit for it" motive. But no. Top brass is saying No ******' Way. And a white guy shooting white folks? Well that doesn't add up to normal pie. So we can't just come up with a comfortable motive, can we? No. Authorities are dodging the **** out of this and hoping it will go away.

6) As the largest mass shooting in recent US history, I would suggest this deserves a very close independent look-see. Particularly given the confusing nature of the attack and the conflicting reports from official sources out of the gate. I don't know if Trump is quite ready to call for an investigation like that, but Americans are getting tired of the horseshit.

I'm not suggesting Paddock couldn't have done the shoot. He may have. But why stop so soon? Why shoot himself before the room was breached? Why the huge delay in response time? How was he able to essentially fortify an entire hotel floor without security doing a freaking thing about it until he was finished? Why did it take police so long to find the room if there was a wounded security guard who know exactly where the room was? Even if the security guard couldn't radio in, why couldn't the hotel video team look at the camera feeds and see the security guard lying on the floor and tell the police - "There's a security guard bleeding on the 33rd floor! You may want to start there."

Maybe it's all just blind luck. Once again, perhaps our police etc. are just that incompetent. I hate to believe it. That scares the **** out of me. And it's certainly NOT an argument for gun legislation. If the police and SWAT aren't going to show up for over an hour you'd BETTER not try to ******* confiscate MY only chance to protect myself.

Antifa getting rid of evidence?

Las Vegas shooter's home broken into despite intense FBI, police interest

A Nevada home the Las Vegas shooter used as a stash house for handguns, shotguns and a “plethora of ammunition” was burglarized last weekend in a stunning security breach, and comes as federal and state authorities say they're still sweeping the scene for clues.

At least one vandal broke in to Stephen Paddock’s Reno-area home through the building's front door, though detectives still were unsure if multiple suspects were involved

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...into-despite-intense-fbi-police-interest.html

A Nevada home the Las Vegas shooter used as a stash house for handguns, shotguns and a “plethora of ammunition” was burglarized last weekend in a stunning security breach, and comes as federal and state authorities say they're still sweeping the scene for clues.

At least one vandal broke in to Stephen Paddock’s Reno-area home through the building's front door, though detectives still were unsure if multiple suspects were involved

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...into-despite-intense-fbi-police-interest.html

I read that earlier. Someone either has a giant set of balls or they had no choice, but to go in and get incriminating evidence. This story sucks even more by the day. I'm just not buying the guy went crazy and shot people up after planning it for many months for no reason whatsoever.

Las Vegas gunman's girlfriend added to travel watch list

The companion of the Las Vegas shooter, Stephen Paddock, has been put on a U.S. government watch list as the FBI continues to press her for information about the worst mass shooting in modern American history, federal law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Marilou Danley has been designated a Transportation Security Administration selectee, meaning authorities will be notified if she attempts to board any commercial flight.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/officials-las-vegas-gunmans-girlfriend-added-travel-watch/story?id=50405805

I read that earlier. Someone either has a giant set of balls or they had no choice, but to go in and get incriminating evidence. This story sucks even more by the day. I'm just not buying the guy went crazy and shot people up after planning it for many months for no reason whatsoever.

Yeah, there is something wrong here. Too much shady **** about this whole investigation. He didn't act alone. He had help of some sort. The authorities will probably never release the info though, wouldn't anyone to see their incompetence.

How the **** does something like this even happen? That's unbelievable....

it's actually amazing of how many videos there are on youtube on the shooting and the varied stories that have been ignored or being mislead. There's overlapping gunfire, single shot gunfire and two different distinctive guns firing one after the other. After the shooting, the sheriff states the police confronted the shooter and took him out, then they changed it to they found him dead. I still have major doubts that Paddock was a person that gambled, was retired and just snapped.

Here's one video that makes some interesting points:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXTFxkPGzs

That picture of the shooter dead his leg is under that rifle with the bipod.. I found that a really interesting position. He would have had to be sitting with his leg under it when he shot himself.

Last edited:
That picture of the shooter dead his leg is under that rifle with the bipod.. I found that a really interesting position. He would have had to sitting with his leg under it when he shot himself.

I said the same thing. Looks very odd.