• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

the images just don't match up. look at where his body is, then the lines of the window and the column.
now place that using the mock-up above with either his body in either room. the column placement is off.

a blueprint image of the Four Seasons hotel room.

fourseasons180degreestripviewsuitefloorplan_500.gif

which is a slightly different one than Mandalay Bay... even though it's the same building.

the images just don't match up. look at where his body is, then the lines of the window and the column.
now place that using the mock-up above with either his body in either room. the column placement is off.

Its possible that the shot did not kill him instantly and he crawled or collapsed elsewhere, but the gun on top of the leg is very odd. Also the guns should have had evidence markers by them like the "19". The picture we have seen may have been after things were cleaned up and things moved around although that is an awful quick "cleanup" of a crime scene. Also for as many rounds that were fired you would think there would be shell casings laying all over the place. 200 shots though the door, at least hundreds more out the window, where is all the casings in the room? I also agree the holes in the door are weird. For 200 rounds being fired you would think the other door would have taken some hits. If you watch that Laura Loomer video or whatever her name is she talks to the guard outside Campos's house and he doesnt confirm or deny that he is also employed by the FBI, CIA or whoever. This does not make sense to me either way. If he was employed by them then if I were him I would have flat out lied and said no. Not sure what he is trying to accomplish with his answer other than to fuel more conspiracies. The whole thing in general simply does not add up.

more jibber jabber? old news, story is done

there's only one cover-up worth talking about now

QZqp1uL.jpg

Now for the REAL story

CIA urges POTUS Trump to delay release of documents on assassination of John F. Kennedy

Experts fear the release of secret JFK assassination documents.

The CIA is urging President Donald Trump to delay disclosing some 3,000 never-before-seen documents on assassination of the files for another 25 years according to friend and political adviser Roger Stone but the National Archives would not say whether any agencies have appealed the release of the documents.

http://theduran.com/cia-urges-potus...documents-on-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy/

John-F.-Kennedy.jpg

Now for the REAL story

CIA urges POTUS Trump to delay release of documents on assassination of John F. Kennedy

Experts fear the release of secret JFK assassination documents.

The CIA is urging President Donald Trump to delay disclosing some 3,000 never-before-seen documents on assassination of the files for another 25 years according to friend and political adviser Roger Stone but the National Archives would not say whether any agencies have appealed the release of the documents.

http://theduran.com/cia-urges-potus...documents-on-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy/

John-F.-Kennedy.jpg

Waiting another 25 years? Oh nothing to see here. We just want to age it a little more like wine.

And then he appears on “Ellen”! The conspiracy grows...

Hell, I am glad he's not dead. He was also supposed to appear on Hannity. Probably disappeared so he could get the official story straight. Not surprised he would appear on a show like Ellen. Lots of softball questions, and an audience full of sheep that will buy it hook line and sinker. You can put your faith in government all you want. I will be suspicious of everything they do and say, simply because they have given me too many reasons not to trust them.

Do you think maybe JFK is still alive and in on this Vegas shooting?

This story of mass murder extensive planning with plans to get away has turned to crickets in just a few weeks. Amazing.

So the guard was in the hallway when the shooter fired 200 shots through the door. He dodged 199 of them? I don't think so.

even Neo got hit once.
tenor.gif

a) how do they know it was 200 bullets
b) when is Jesus playing the Powerball because I want in on his ticket?

We will finally get to the bottom of the JFK assassination.!

But seriously, what is so sensitive, at this point, to remain hidden from the public?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

and here we are ... how many weeks removed from the Las Vegas massacre and more and more **** being thrown at us to distract?

Man i'm glad I came back into this thread...........

TxjopOp.gif

Are you this much of an annoying little **** in real life? I can't imagine you would go to a bar acting like you do here. Someone would have already pulled your card. Just asinine stupid venomous ****. You surely can bring out the worst in people. What a talent. Bravo.

Man i'm glad I came back into this thread...........

if you feel you have an addiction, then seek help.
I can assist you in not returning to threads. just say the word.

iPhone filled up so I'm copying pics/videos over to my PC. Stumbled upon this photo I took with my iphone on February 23, 2015.

IMG_3753.jpg

Come on, that is kinda funny.

I think there are quite a few people her that can’t take a joke, laugh at themselves or consider they might be wrong about anything... kinda like the guy in the White House.

I think there are quite a few people her that can’t take a joke, laugh at themselves or consider they might be wrong about anything... kinda like the guy in the White House.

or the tool with the manbun