• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

Well, at least he's dead. No on-going trials and endless appeals and whatever else.

RIP for all those who passed and prayers for those who were wounded.

500+ injured, 50+ dead, one shooter, from a distance of over 500 yards...sounds totally legit.

A 22LR shell will carry that far. From the 32 floor of the hotel shooting into the packed concert venue he was simply letting bullets fall on a beaten zone packed full of targets. Essentially this guy was shooting fish in a barrel.

I think this will turn out to be the same deal as the leftist Whackdoodle that shot Representative Scalise. Apparently he had a ton of leftist/anti-Trump pages that he followed.

Wig,

They ruled out his girlfriend so quickly because she is has an Australian passport and was out of the country when this happened.

To compound Wigs theory this guy has no political or religious affiliation... it seems weird he flipped like this... 64 is old for psychopathic tendencies to emerge isnt it? Some of this does fit formats to certain conspiracy theory prototypes...especially if you want a pure gun control issue without alternate agenda ties to consolidate a group

Age is nothing but a number.
Psychopath sure, no doubt.

I think some people can hide their feelings, etc.
To take that much people out. He was pretty angry.

elfie does a fist bump with another *****-hat wearing bile excrement

http://tribunist.com/news/cbs-attor...ans-are-republican-gun-toters/?utm_source=MOH

In the aftermath of the deadliest mass-shooting in American history, stories of American heroism are taking center stage. Yet some are showing their true colors in other ways, jumping on the victims of the shooting and adding insult to injury even before the investigators have wrapped up processing the crime scene.

Fox is reporting that a lawyer from CBS is facing scrutiny for comments she made following the shooting in Las Vegas. Hayley Geftman-Gold wrote on Facebook that she was “not even sympathetic” to the victims because “country music fans often are Republican.”

10022017-a4-575x1024.jpg

Geftman-Gold is CBS’s vice president and senior counsel. Her comments in the wake of the shooting that killed at least 58 and wounded more than 500 others at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas have angered many.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote. Those responses have since been deleted, but not before The Daily Caller captured the images.

Really Superdouche stain? You truly are the king of the strawmen builders here. You try to link me with this disgusting woman because we are in the same party?

I guess you fist bumped the neo Nazi driving the Charger in Charlotsville then huh? You are a nasty piece of work, and stupid to boot.

As I was saying to the wife over dinner, background checks can't be totally effective because someone can be fine, pass and get a gun, and develop mental problems 20 years later.
Of course the Liberal answer would be to ban all guns for everyone but we see how that works out in Chicago and D.C.

I didnt want to get into politics because I dont believe this is the time to discuss this. However, cant you apply that logic essentially to any law. It cant fix every problem so why bother having it. You cant catch every drunk driver so why have drunk driving laws. The point of background checks is to create a sift to hopefully weed out people who really shouldnt own weapons.

Stuff still is not adding up in this story. All those guns, explosives, devices, and no one knows anything? Seems very odd. Not sure if the police are not releasing some info or what. Just cant believe there is not mention of motive yet especially since this required some planning.

Stuff still is not adding up in this story. All those guns, explosives, devices, and no one knows anything? Seems very odd. Not sure if the police are not releasing some info or what. Just cant believe there is not mention of motive yet especially since this required some planning.

He was a flaming libtard and the libtard media is trying to hide it.

I didnt want to get into politics because I dont believe this is the time to discuss this. However, cant you apply that logic essentially to any law. It cant fix every problem so why bother having it. You cant catch every drunk driver so why have drunk driving laws. The point of background checks is to create a sift to hopefully weed out people who really shouldnt own weapons.

Your side goes political immediately every time this happens and talks about gun control. Second, I'm not saying we don't need laws I'm just saying that laws aren't foolproof. Should we not have background checks for bank tellers and daycare workers since they will only show something if someone was caught? Third, you're an idiot and your side is the losing side on every issue. :doh:

You can put more regulations and restrictions on weapons. The crazy determined bad guy will still continue to get them and will continue to careless about new laws. Or they will find other means to cause chaos

Oh It adds up we're just being kept in the dark at the moment. This was planned out ahead of time with intended targets for maximum casualties. I personally think this is 100% political at this moment in time from what I see.

You can put more regulations and restrictions on weapons. The crazy determined bad guy will still continue to get them and will continue to careless about new laws. Or they will find other means to cause chaos

Obviously we need to outlaw fertilizer and diesel fuel too.
In England where guns are hard to get because they've ALWAYS been hard to get, the terrorists whether Irish or Muslim just use knives and bombs.

Obviously we need to outlaw fertilizer and diesel fuel too.
In England where guns are hard to get because they've ALWAYS been hard to get, the terrorists whether Irish or Muslim just use knives and bombs.

And acid....

Sin City convert

Las Vegas Survivor Says Shooting Made Him a ‘Believer in God’

“You just gotta to take it to God at that point and, you know, hope that you can make it and hope that you’re safe. And I know I can't speak for everyone but for me, I’m just, you know, I was agnostic going into that concert and I'm a firm believer in God now because there’s no way that, you know, all that happened and that I made it and I was blessed enough to still be here alive talking to you today.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/c...-survivor-says-shooting-made-him-believer-god

-------------------

No atheists in foxholes

More than one shooter?

or just a couple of these

Gat_Crank-1.jpg

I agree. I can't put my finger on it. The guy allegedly had no military training but was able to reload in seconds? I've seen some theories that he was already dead when the shooting started and it's a deep-state, Clinton driven event to bring gun control back into the spotlight, and this guy is just a patsy. Gotta love Michael Savage and his fans.

Read about the murderer last night, he was a millionaire real estate investor. He had recently gambled anywhere from 10,000 to 30,000 a day according to IRS. I'm thinking he might have been in debt, maybe to the mob? And just decided to go postal.

I also watched the video from when the shooting started. The first thing I noticed was the length of the burst and told the person that was with me " That's a belt fed SAW". The first thing that came to my mind was an M-60 but the report sounded too puny. I'm an older guy so I had to do some research on what it is the Army uses for a SAW these days, well it's called an M249 and it shoots 5.56 same as the M-16. That's what it sounded like. Of course they make drum magazines and 100 round magazines for the AR-15/ M-16 so it could have been that as well.

This guy had a class 3 license or connections to illegally get a hold of this stuff. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
I agree. I can't put my finger on it. The guy allegedly had no military training but was able to reload in seconds? I've seen some theories that he was already dead when the shooting started and it's a deep-state, Clinton driven event to bring gun control back into the spotlight, and this guy is just a patsy. Gotta love Michael Savage and his fans.

Wig.....is that you? And listening to the bi-sexual confused Michael Wiener AKA " Savage"? My.....my...

They never give out all the details

The problem with drum mags is they jam alot

adcolt.jpg

of course we don't know any background details either on the guy

Lots of rumors swirling on the interwebs...could be Bernie supporter, seen wearing anti-Trump hat, connected to Antifa, girlfriend with ties to MoveOn, Indonesian Muslim

20171002_vegas_0.jpg

danley3-e1506938611799_0.jpg

The firing was too steady to be one of those, or the stock they "bump fire" with.

Bump fire controllable enough for the long burst automatic fire sound strings I heard? questionable

Really Superdouche stain? You truly are the king of the strawmen builders here. You try to link me with this disgusting woman because we are in the same party?

I guess you fist bumped the neo Nazi driving the Charger in Charlotsville then huh? You are a nasty piece of work, and stupid to boot.

oh, cupcake. does it sting a little when you get lumped into some group whom you do not agree with? does it make you angry? triggered, a little?
tit for tat, fuckhead.

Read about the murderer last night, he was a millionaire real estate investor. He had recently gambled anywhere from 10,000 to 30,000 a day according to IRS. I'm thinking he might have been in debt, maybe to the mob? And just decided to go postal.

I also watched the video from when the shooting started. The first thing I noticed was the length of the burst and told the person that was with me " That's a belt fed SAW". The first thing that came to my mind was an M-60 but the report sounded too puny. I'm an older guy so I had to do some research on what it is the Army uses for a SAW these days, well it's called an M249 and it shoots 5.56 same as the M-16. That's what it sounded like. Of course they make drum magazines and 100 round magazines for the AR-15/ M-16 so it could have been that as well.

This guy had a class 3 license or connections to illegally get a hold of this stuff. I guess we just have to wait and see.

full auto AK-47