• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Very interesting with Aiyuk

Trent Green?!?!?
The QB Kurt Warner replaced in St. Louis?
They got Purdy already at QB.
Do you mean LT Trent WILLIAMS by chance.
I did mean Trent Williams. Got him confused with Trent Green. Man, you talk about two opposite guys.

Well, Aiyuk got his money. Now the Niners have Trent Green to deal with and next year Brock Purdy. Got McCaffery and Deebo too. Can’t pay everyone!
My mistake on Trent. I meant Trent Williams the LT not Trent Green the former QB. Sorry boys!

Shirley you jest

iu

What did I tell you about that?

Now Aiyuk has signed with the 49ers as expected, 90% of the people writing Steelers news articles are going to be at a loss about what to cover. I guess they will pick some other WR and make him the new target the Steelers are about to acquire.
Worst offseason to date with Steelers reporters and fans flat out making **** up in regards to Steelers news.

Worst offseason to date with Steelers reporters and fans flat out making **** up in regards to Steelers news.
I think you can say this about any media in today's world. The media around our QB situation was bad as well. We were signing every QB under the sun

I think you can say this about any media in today's world. The media around our QB situation was bad as well. We were signing every QB under the sun
Of course in general but heightened similar to how food prices and wood prices have increased. That bad.

Don’t forget their starting LT who has been hold out entire everything. He’s going to need big money to stay as well…….

Salute the nation
If the 49ers eventually sign Williams and Purdy to new contracts. I estimate that >40% of their salary cap will be allocated to <6% of its roster.

If the 49ers eventually sign Williams and Purdy to new contracts. I estimate that >40% of their salary cap will be allocated to <6% of its roster.
Probably necessary evils though right? You lock up LT, QB, and WRs that are upper echelons.

I think Williams is a goner next season

So.....do we now go after :
Hunter Renfro - FA
Michael Thomas - FA
John Metchie - Trade

So.....do we now go after :
Hunter Renfro - FA
Michael Thomas - FA
John Metchie - Trade

Metchie is a popular want, I’d go after him if the value is there.

Also looks like something is being geared up, rooster-wise.

Salute the nation

Metchie is a popular want, I’d go after him if the value is there.

Also looks like something is being geared up, rooster-wise

Salute the nation
Haven't we heard that all summer now?

Time to move on!
Big question is how do we beat the Falcons.
Run play sound defense, and sprinkle in some play action passes to Pickens and Muth.