• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Very interesting with Aiyuk

Now Aiyuk has signed with the 49ers as expected, 90% of the people writing Steelers news articles are going to be at a loss about what to cover. I guess they will pick some other WR and make him the new target the Steelers are about to acquire.

Now Aiyuk has signed with the 49ers as expected, 90% of the people writing Steelers news articles are going to be at a loss about what to cover. I guess they will pick some other WR and make him the new target the Steelers are about to acquire.
Say it again, Sam...

Well, Aiyuk got his money. Now the Niners have Trent Green to deal with and next year Brock Purdy. Got McCaffery and Deebo too. Can’t pay everyone!

I just read the BA trade will happen any hour now......

Well, Aiyuk got his money. Now the Niners have Trent Green to deal with and next year Brock Purdy. Got McCaffery and Deebo too. Can’t pay everyone!

Don’t forget their starting LT who has been hold out entire everything. He’s going to need big money to stay as well…….

Salute the nation

It's do or die for San Fran this year. At least they have a window open to win now.

The Steelers window frame is rusted shut,the glass is broken and the springs need replaced.

It's over. BA stayed w/ SF.

4 yrs. 120 million.
I called that two weeks ago. If the Khan Man hadn't made a deal by then, he wasn't going to.

Trent Green?!?!?
The QB Kurt Warner replaced in St. Louis?
They got Purdy already at QB.
Do you mean LT Trent WILLIAMS by chance.

NO WAY is he worth 30 million/year.
SO glad we didn't trade for him now.

All to do about nothing....
Maybe for us it is……But for Aiyuk,all reports were the 49’s had been offering 27.5-28 million a year. He got his 30 million that he wanted from the beginning. His posturing and the media hype baloney,got him an extra 8 million and more guaranteed. I’d say he’s feeding pretty good right now. 🙂🙂🤑

As much as I would have loved him in the black&gold……probably not for what it would have cost us. At least not until we know our QB situation.
Sure would love to know our final offer. Cheers.

While I would've been happy with Aiyuk, this was the move that made the most sense. The 49ers are contenders and it didn't make sense for them to let him go. There is a reason the national guys get all the big stories and the ones we go to for breaking news. The rumor mill was ridiculous and the Steelers "drama" was likely no even remotely close as bad as what people made it seem on twitter.

Shirley you jest