• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Virginia's Dem Governor racist yearbook photo

uh-oh

Dems - the racist party of .VIRGINIA

Virginia's Democratic attorney general says he wore blackface at a college party in 1980

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Virginia's Democratic attorney general says he wore blackface at a college party in 1980, deepening state scandal

https://mobile.twitter.com/fox5dc/status/1093187283883302912

Fairfax going down....oops

Tyson, a professor, alleges that Virginia lieutenant governor Fairfax forced her to perform oral sex.

He says they had a "consensual encounter" and that she expressed no "discomfort." She says she cried, gagged and was in "obvious distress."

DyvnLNEWkAA3rpg

Unbelievable. But these are our elected officials.

Fairfax going down....oops

Tyson, a professor, alleges that Virginia lieutenant governor Fairfax forced her to perform oral sex.

He says they had a "consensual encounter" and that she expressed no "discomfort." She says she cried, gagged and was in "obvious distress."

So they dispute size.

DyvnLNEWkAA3rpg

I'm trying to use the Kavanaugh model of innocent until proven guilty, but boy is she specific and his reactions/responses do not put him in a good light.

Hmm, where's all the outrage from the #MeToo crowd?

Report–Democrat Justin Fairfax Lashes Out at Sex Assault Accuser: ‘F**k That B*tch’

Corey Booker, Keith Ellison, now Fairfax. All black and not a peep.

Don't tell me there is no such thing as black privilege.

I don't care what your politics are, this is just plain stupid!

Everyone just needs to unbunch their panties and maybe, just maybe do something productive.

Sexual assault is one thing, but this whole black face issue is pure garbage.

I don't really see what is wrong with a guy dressing up as a black rapper. then again I am not black. but if someone dressed up as an indian, I wouldn't demand him fired

Northam's college roommate believes he might have been pranked. I would laugh my *** off if they could prove that.
We are suppose to be a Christian nation but believe that only God should forgive. Also most don't seem to believe
that someone can grow-up and change over a long period of time.

Like Kavanaugh?

I don't really see what is wrong with a guy dressing up as a black rapper. then again I am not black. but if someone dressed up as an indian, I wouldn't demand him fired

Could be wrong, but I don't think it's primarily the blacks that are offended by all of this, just the ever offended white folks.

Has any black other than Michael Jackson gone white face? Need to know if I should go all hissy fit about it. Again, it's all bullshit.

zoolander.jpg

this guy is ******

Attachments

• zoolander.jpg
    zoolander.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Corey Booker, Keith Ellison, now Fairfax. All black and not a peep.

Don't tell me there is no such thing as black privilege.

I think it's more Liberal privilege. Look at what they did to Dr. Ben Carson over an expensive dining table. If you're not part of the group-think team, no matter your color, you're not getting that privilege. JMHO

People that use tanning beds are racists.

Could be wrong, but I don't think it's primarily the blacks that are offended by all of this, just the ever offended white folks.

Has any black other than Michael Jackson gone white face? Need to know if I should go all hissy fit about it. Again, it's all bullshit.

Sammy Sosa ...GUILTY!

Snoop Dogg
hqdefault.jpg

Chappelle
hqdefault.jpg

Eddie Murphy
eddiemurphy.jpg

mnrRE.png