• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Virginia's Dem Governor racist yearbook photo

Since I have never worn blackface, a klan hood, or sexually assaulted anyone, I am announcing my candidacy for governor of Virginia.

Last edited:
What a **** show. The governor is in trouble, the Lt. Governor is accused of sexual assault, the Attorney General comes out and admits he did black face. What the hell is going on in Virginia? Maybe if the media actually did their job, you know equally, these sorts of people wouldn't get elected in the first place.

What a **** show. The governor is in trouble, the Lt. Governor is accused of sexual assault, the Attorney General comes out and admits he did black face. What the hell is going on in Virginia? Maybe if the media actually did their job, you know equally, these sorts of people wouldn't get elected in the first place.

I'm thinking Northam ends up staying. Being called out on hypocrisy is still better for the Dems than letting the Republican speaker of the house become governor.

I'm trying to use the Kavanaugh model of innocent until proven guilty, but boy is she specific and his reactions/responses do not put him in a good light.

This accuser: Has an exact date and location, the context in which she arrived and left, and the accused admits to sexual activity. Dems: Innocent til proven guilty. WAPO: we could not publish her story because there's no corroboration.

Blasey Ford: Does not know the date, time, or location, how she got to the location or how she left. There is no one who even remembers her being in the same room with the accused, ever. Dems: She's entirely credible. We must believe her. WAPO: Let's run with it.

Now, I will say this, short of them threatening my life or something, if someone I knew ever shoved my head down and forced their dick in my mouth I'd like to believe it would not end well for them. But fear can do funny things to people I guess, so you don't really know exactly how you would react in that situation.

I watched White Chicks because I like the Wayans bros. and thought it was horrible. I wasn't offended because they acted and dressed up like white chicks, but everything about it just sucked.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ly_is_a_derogatory_term_for_white_people.html

James Moran an ex-Congressman is defending Northam because he says Coonman is a derogatory term used by white people to refer to other white people who
are sympathetic to black people. They don't like them because they aren't prejudice. And how would you prank someone that you didn't think was prejudice enough,
place a very racist picture on their yearbook page.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ly_is_a_derogatory_term_for_white_people.html

James Moran an ex-Congressman is defending Northam because he says Coonman is a derogatory term used by white people to refer to other white people who
are sympathetic to black people. They don't like them because they aren't prejudice. And how would you prank someone that you didn't think was prejudice enough,

if true, very ****** thing to do, esp in a yearbook where parents, kids and teachers see it. Furthermore, the school allowed it? I guess that is in the same lines of calling someone an Uncle Tom? Looks like we have evolved very little.

In college I went to a Halloween party and there were a couple guys dressed up like Flavor Flave, I think? Rappers are not my area of expertise. Anyway they were in full blackface and had giant clock necklaces. They won best costume. There were black people there who were not offended. This was around 1990.

In college I went to a Halloween party and there were a couple guys dressed up like Flavor Flave, I think? Rappers are not my area of expertise. Anyway they were in full blackface and had giant clock necklaces. They won best costume. There were black people there who were not offended. This was around 1990.

I think the difference is there was no malice involved. It's not to offend anyone.

Riiiiiight.....

Sounds more like some very weak damage control and desperate political spin control.

I think the difference is there was no malice involved. It's not to offend anyone.

Different times, doesn't matter if there is a malice intent or not these days. Megyn Kelly lost her job because she saw nothing wrong if kids wanted to dress up as Diana Ross for Halloween.

Selective outrage is the new mantra.

Different times, doesn't matter if there is a malice intent or not these days. Megyn Kelly lost her job because she saw nothing wrong if kids wanted to dress up as Diana Ross for Halloween.

You are absolutely correct. Anything can be spun to be defended or offended. I'm slightly amused how Northam incident has spun in a "wasn't me" like 21 posted. I wonder if Liam Neeson will get the same amount of leeway.

that's offensive. you should be ashamed.

Why is a man that dresses up as a woman not sexual appropriation?

I'm confused.

Now we have a racist sweater.

dyvgf5gv4aabody.jpg

And who made it?

blazing-saddles-480.jpg

Gucci, lmao.

Under the bus...

Kamala Harris: Assault Allegations Against Virginia Lt. Gov ‘Credible,’ Should Be Investigated

“I take her at her word”

Harris said, “I think that the letter written by the woman reads as a credible account. I think there should be an investigation to get to the bottom of it and determine the facts.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...ginia-lt-gov-credible-should-be-investigated/

----------------------------

'I believe her claim': Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro

Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro on Thursday said he believes the account of the woman accusing Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault, but Castro stopped short of calling for Fairfax to step down.

“I had an opportunity yesterday to read through Doctor Tysons’s statement. I believe her claim,” Castro said in a meeting with Washington Post reporters. “I know that Lieutenant Governor Fairfax has denied it. My hope is that there’s some process to get to the bottom of that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...007c80-2af1-11e9-b2fc-721718903bfc_story.html

Wait.....isn't Fairfax black and a democrat? What is happening here???

Seems like most of the opposition is actually very superficial. They'll say the right things and this will eventually blow over. Wake me up when there are mass demonstrations by the out of control left like during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Coonman will finish his term and Herring will be next in line for governor of this blue state