• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Debate

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing to add, but I did turn on the TV about half way through it only to hear one of the moderators ask "Senator Vance in 2016 you stated that Donald Trump was unfit to be President, calling him America's Hitler." I didn't wait around to see if there was an actual question there relating to the state of the country in 2024, the tone is apparently set and I turned it off.

The writing is on the wall. IF Trump were to win, you are looking at a Vance/Ramaswammy ticket in 28.

I liked how he had Waltz on defense, landed punches, but allowed him to flounder around without looking like the bad guy. Trump could have learned a lot from Vance and Vivek.

The writing is on the wall. IF Trump were to win, you are looking at a Vance/Ramaswammy ticket in 28.

I liked how he had Waltz on defense, landed punches, but allowed him to flounder around without looking like the bad guy. Trump could have learned a lot from Vance and Vivek.
Trump will never be the polished politician we want him to be. And that's ok. Just get the job done for the country. Just like before.
No covid nonsense this time to wreck things at the end. I believe he's going to have like minded put the country first staff with him as well.

In 2020 and 2016, it was just Trump. No real supporting cast, especially with wet-noodle Pence.

This 2024 election run has much more depth: Vance as a good choice at VP, Tulsi Gabbard, RFK Jr, Ramaswamy, and this guy called Musk all being supportive of simple things like not fighting useless foreign wars, American's health, government efficiency, censorship, etc.

These are all concepts that most of the people, in the vast majority of the population, would agree on/with as necessary steps for the betterment of the country.

The Harris team does not seem to exist past Walz and Butt-Pete. And the war-monger Cheney, lol. Who else do they have in substantive support to Kringy Kamala?

Trump called him Tampon Tim. Gotta love it!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Did Tampon Tim just say he has “become friends with school shooters?” He isn’t even qualified to be Governor, let alone Vice President. Walz and Kamala DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!

ReTruths