• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WATCH – Shaun King Calls Pittsburgh Deshaun Watson’s Preferred Destination

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Earlier today news broke from former NFL quarterback Shaun King that the Pittsburgh Steelers would acquire Deshaun Watson if his Grand Jury hearing went well on Friday.

Watson is reportedly going to plead the fifth, so whether he’s indicted is up in the air. But I’m told that Grand Jury’s almost always indict.

Hearing if things go well friday Deshaun Watson to the steelers is happening soon after… @VSiNLive @1TimMurray @TheAOster @Bill80 @mlombardiNFL

— shaun king (@realshaunking) March 9, 2022

This was the tweet that started the Twitter spat between King, Steelers fans, and Pittsburgh Post Gazette writer Gerry Dulac. Dulac quickly responded to the report claiming the Steelers WERE NOT interested according to a team source.

King followed back defending his news.

At the combine Seattle publicly stated they had no interest in trading Russell Wilson yet he is now in denver… I broke Jim Harbaugh was leaving Michigan for the nfl in October he ultimately didn't was i wrong? Was Seattle lying at the combine? Time will tell! https://t.co/LxzOMxD1tn

— shaun king (@realshaunking) March 9, 2022

Tonight King spoke on his Podcast ‘TheNightCap‘ and extended a little more context to his report. Listen for yourself below.

A lot can be said about whether this is a fantasy, or not. I may well be, but King doesn’t exactly have a history of hot takes. Whoever rang his phone Wednesday morning didn’t do it to blow smoke. There is the Brian Flores connection in Pittsburgh now. Time will tell.

What do you think SteelerNation? Tell us in the comments below.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..