• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 7 Other games

Im watching Lions / Vikes but seems like Mason is doing well today after scanning the play by play

Damn, I wish we still had Brian Flores here and he was our defensive coordinator

The Lions are my pick for the NFC side of the SB. They just seem to be a complete team from the coach down to the water boy

you know we can go grab Ridley or DeAndre Hopkins anytime now?

The Tenn **** don’t need em

Last edited:
Jared Goff,Sam Darnold,Geno Smith. I’m sure that most people thought their careers were going to the trash heap. Might as well put Baker Mayfield on the list as well. Good for these guys getting panned by the fans and media for percerveering. I’d say Goff could have a case as MVP. Darnold Comeback player of the year. Geno leading the league in passing.
Watching Brian Branch. What a player.

Jared Goff,Sam Darnold,Geno Smith. I’m sure that most people thought their careers were going to the trash heap. Might as well put Baker Mayfield on the list as well. Good for these guys getting panned by the fans and media for percerveering. I’d say Goff could have a case as MVP. Darnold Comeback player of the year. Geno leading the league in passing.
Watching Brian Branch. What a player.
Goff wasnt bad he just didnt seem to mesh with the coach before being traded. I thought Baker was doing well until he messed up his shoulder and cleveland ditched him. He is looking much much better in TB though. Geno has been good a few yrs but still surprising based how he looked early on. Darnold is the shocker for me. I would have never guessed he would look half as good as he has.

The Lions are my pick for the NFC side of the SB. They just seem to be a complete team from the coach down to the water boy
Definitely the team I will be rooting for after the B&G. . Lots of people laugh at some of their coaches gambles. I laugh more at CMT telling anyone who listens about how they don’t live in fears BS. Dan Campbell proves it every game he coaches.

Watson gets $4M monthly through 2026 no matter what happens...possibly worry contract in history of pro sports

If it's his Achilles, will he put the effort into rehab? Doubt it

The Browns must have insulted tge refs before that game🤣
They had some of those calls you only get when the refs want to spite you🤦🏻‍♂️

Detroit challenges coverages... so sometimes they will tear good d's up... but it flips just as easily
What flips as easily? Their offense? They are just hitting their stride. And in my opinion will be right at the top of offense in the league. I totally disagree with you.