• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened to our rock hard schedule?

this season is for sure back loaded, have to go 8-1 or 9-0 to start ( which i feel is realistic)
Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2
Ravens - 1--2. Doesn't look so hard.

Other opponents.

Indy 1-2
Dallas 1-2
LV 1-2
Jets
Giants 1-3
Washington
Philly

We mostly have innerdision teams in the 2nd half of the season. Are they really that tough? 2-5?

Last edited:
Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2
Ravens - 1--2. Doesn't look so hard.

Other opponents.

Indy 1-2
Dallas 1-2
LV 1-2
Jets
Giants 1-3
Washington
Philly

We mostly have innervision teams in the 2nd half of the season. Are they really that tough? 2-5?

The stupidity with this OP is really amazing. Instead of answering Stewey’s question debating his intent, the OP puts on a cone of silence so he doesn’t have to? What will it take to have these type of posters (who are non-contribs) to be disallowed from creating threads? If you can’t support your own thread, don’t create one.

Going by an early record tally isn’t really necessarily indicative of how those teams season will unfold. So trying to use that in trying to measure how tough a remaining schedule is, is silly.

Plus there is always on any given day in the NFL team A can beat team B.

The stupidity with this OP is really amazing. Instead of answering Stewey’s question debating his intent, the OP puts on a cone of silence so he doesn’t have to? What will it take to have these type of posters (who are non-contribs) to be disallowed from creating threads? If you can’t support your own thread, don’t create one.
Site exists because it earns money from ad traffic. If you start banning people because they say stupid things, who will remain

You have nothing to offer but garbage, good bye!
******* idiotic troll

post lame thread
contradict yourself within same thread
get asked valid questions regarding idiotic posts
block those you can not hope to respond to with your lack of intellect

rinse/repeat

Site exists because it earns money from ad traffic. If you start banning people because they say stupid things, who will remain
it is not the saying stupid things part

Ike rightfully doesn't like the type of poster who creates a dumb thread, contradicts his inital comments and then puts anyone who asked a sincere question on ignore like a little *****

It's only Week 4. There is a lot of football left to be played and there aren't any great teams this year from what I've seen so far.
Buffalo looks pretty good to me.

And (in a totally unrelated matter) it sucks that Dallas gets an extra three days off to prepare for the Steelers, who have a road game on Sunday. The Cowboys do appear very beatable.

And (in a totally unrelated matter) it sucks that Dallas gets an extra three days off to prepare for the Steelers, who have a road game on Sunday. The Cowboys do appear very beatable.
You have to go back to Carter to find an era with a QB who looks so beatable. :wave:

Except losing to beatable teams is Tomlins weakness.

Lloyd will be here soon to get you caught up on that.

Girls got bad news on Parsons has a high ankle sprain.

Rotten luck for him. Now he can spend his couch time watching TJ run away with DPOY.

NOT so fast there skippy, UNLESS TJ can improve his "win" rate there may not be a DPOY award this year.

Salute the nation

NOT so fast there skippy, UNLESS TJ can improve his "win" rate there may not be a DPOY award this year.

Salute the nation

The problem with relying on subjective, theoretical stats is they dont often correlate to actual results... for Instance... the colts sites are hyping their one DT as the best Interior lineman vs the Run because PFF says so.... the Colts are giving up 179 yards per game on the ground... they are second worse in the league...

The problem with relying on subjective, theoretical stats is they dont often correlate to actual results... for Instance... the colts sites are hyping their one DT as the best Interior lineman vs the Run because PFF says so.... the Colts are giving up 179 yards per game on the ground... they are second worse in the league...
dude, methinks yer harshing his mellow

Mine was sarcasm directed at exactly what you are saying.

Salute the nation

I know we remember the 11-0 season, but do we really? Having to be forced to play a Wednesday game that gave us 3 games in 10 days, beat up our D and Ben's arm fell apart.

Not to mention the terrible covid rules that had our top CB Joe Haden miss playing his old team the last game of the season AND the playoff game. Absolute dogshit. Narratives are much easier to remember than facts and figures. Read 1984 to understand what I mean.

As far as this season, the goalposts are already moved. We were supposed to lose every game with that earlier dogshit post stating why all the first 6 opponents are better than us, now the goalposts are moved and every team sucks. Fact is Steelers are playing 3 of their first games on the road, and that is tough for any franchise. They're playing as a team. ST and D wins a game. D wins game 2. O steps up game 3 to salt the last 5min after scoring 20 and could have had 27 kneeling down on 1st and goal from the 1. Fun to watch.

This team will not have a let down because it has something to prove each and every week. Want to know what it is? We have a QB2 that wants to be the QB1 and is playing very well. He doesn't want to lose this job and is motivated AF. We have an elite D that doesn't want the opposing team to score AT ALL. We also were picked by each and every sports caster to be AT BEST #3 in the division and most picked us dead last. This is the chip on the shoulder you've been searching for Lloyd. The Steelers and coaches have longer memories, and so do I...