• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened to our rock hard schedule?

What does beatable even mean? They are all pros and great teams lose to teams with losing record all the time.
"Beatable" is a relative term based on the Cowboys' expectations versus how they've been playing thus far this this season. And, conversely. the same can be said for the Steelers. The game now appears to be more winnable for Pittsburgh than most of us first thought when the season began.

You OK with that?

"Beatable" is a relative term based on the Cowboys' expectations versus how they've been playing thus far this this season. And, conversely. the same can be said for the Steelers. The game now appears to be more winnable for Pittsburgh than most of us first thought when the season began.

You OK with that?
So beatable is your perception. It's whatever you think is possible. Got it

No, in this case it's exactly how I described it above. Sorry that using an innocuous term bothers you for some reason.

"Beatable" is flexible word -- it can also be used to describe your dick. Overused, more than likely.

Does your perception, including your perception that generated the quote above, not color every response you make?

If one removes perception, what other device/skill would a person use for discernment?

There was once someone wise enough to question Cowherds' general assumption that Pgh would easily beat Indy, oh wait a minute, that was me. Tomlin is a damn fool.

Dallas sure didn't look bad when they dismantled Cleveland week 1.

Wait a minute, are you editing and not responding to all the points of my argument destroying yours, just to move the goalposts again?

Philadelphia, Tampa and Dallas must suck because all of those teams lost to them...

You play who you play. If we lost to any of those teams, you'd be pointing and laughing and saying LOOK HOW TOMLAND SUCKKKKS. So no, invest in a backhoe to keep helping you move those goalposts, because this argument has been destroyed.
Yea, we played the awesome Indy Colts, how did we do again? To the team boasting the 31st place D? Yea, it took great manipulation to pull that shocker off. Even Tomlin was forced to admit the team's attention to detail was off. Really? And I heard there was a significant storm wandering around NC, no?

Hey dum dum. Remember when Troy was a bust due to his head size? Yeah that was you. You dont watch games, youre too cheap and stupid to figure out how.
Please go off yourself.
The off yourself was a little extreme.

Anywho that is why cooch changed usernames he thinks that nobody will remind him of his past ridiculous takes. I will say in his defense not that I want to be his lawyer, at least he has decreased his draft takes. Some of it is probably due to more people realizing it is the same person. But still nice after the draft to not hear what he would have done with some copy and pasted draft opinions. Plagiarism.

When he changes again maybe he will take his obsessions with him.

😀

There was once someone wise enough to question Cowherds' general assumption that Pgh would easily beat Indy, oh wait a minute, that was me. Tomlin is a damn fool.
There was once someone dull enough to listen to Cowherd, oh wait a minute, that was you boop boop ba doop you ya dippity dupe.

How dare Tomlin have a freak fumble, an awful snap, drop interceptions, scramble around behind the LoS for another turnover AND pay the refs to **** us all in the same game? what a damn fool

Yea, we played the awesome Indy Colts, how did we do again? To the team boasting the 31st place D? Yea, it took great manipulation to pull that shocker off. Even Tomlin was forced to admit the team's attention to detail was off. Really? And I heard there was a significant storm wandering around NC, no?
why are you a Steelers fan?

There was once someone dull enough to listen to Cowherd, oh wait a minute, that was you boop boop ba doop you ya dippity dupe.

How dare Tomlin have a freak fumble, an awful snap, drop interceptions, scramble around behind the LoS for another turnover AND pay the refs to **** us all in the same game? what a damn fool
Yea, that and letting players get wide open all day, you forgot that part. Oops, failed to mention Tomlin's D left people wide open between 2 QBs, just WIDE f----g open. What happened to the D? They weren't "locked in" as one Steeler defender put it. So Tomlin's D was interested in playing tight coverage, OK. The 31st ranked D also had some problems. OK, way to go Tomlin, great job in underestimating the opponent again.

Yea, that and letting players get wide open all day, you forgot that part. Oops, failed to mention Tomlin's D left people wide open between 2 QBs, just WIDE f----g open. What happened to the D? They weren't "locked in" as one Steeler defender put it. So Tomlin's D was interested in playing tight coverage, OK. The 31st ranked D also had some problems. OK, way to go Tomlin, great job in underestimating the opponent again.
Your infatuation with Tomlin is baffling
Sure, the defense opening a bucket of suck was because he told them too
Professional players indeed shouldn’t hold themselves accountable for their play on the field

If the players suck it is obviously all
The coach’s doing

So I guess Tomlin has zero to do with anything when they are dominant but solely responsible when they suck

You’ve made an excellent point yet again

With your genius insight obviously you should be the HC

Your infatuation with Tomlin is baffling
Sure, the defense opening a bucket of suck was because he told them too
Professional players indeed shouldn’t hold themselves accountable for their play on the field

If the players suck it is obviously all
The coach’s doing

So I guess Tomlin has zero to do with anything when they are dominant but solely responsible when they suck

You’ve made an excellent point yet again

With your genius insight obviously you should be the HC
I've been told many times, thank you very much.

eat a bag of dicks douchebag

on any given sunday a team can be beat

hell as vandy showed today, nothing is for certain in the game of football

well the only certainty is ******* trolls like you crawl out from under your rocks after a loss to crow about how smart you think you are...

Yeah, you have a lot of supporters in the psychiatric ward. They tell you everything you want to hear.