• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened to our rock hard schedule?

Oh sure, wish and hope really hard and you just never know! If Tomlin continues this trend, he will be scoring 32 points a game in the not-so-distant future and then who knows? From 13 points a game to 32, and then God only knows.
They spend their money on defense. You know this.

So that must mean we will probably lose more than we will win the rest of the way.
Correct?
You started this thread to imply that the Steelers got a break with what appears to now be an easy schedule.
Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Would Tomlin have won more with a harder schedule after all?
We were 11-0 not all that long ago. And then the roof fell in.

Which would be most impressive since we also won our 2nd straight offseason Tomlinship coming into the season. The Tomlinships are starting to add up.
As long as you don't need to win any of them in the playoffs to win any of them. :pound:

Fiji brings up a great point. WTF is Tomlin only 3-0. He has been coaching for years. He should be ahead of the rest of these bozo head coaches. 5-0 ant the minimum.
If he wasn’t so buddy buddy with 3 and 0 he would be 5 and 0.

My sixth sense is telling me you may dislike Tomlin
Not particularly, but not my 1st choice as a coach as a head coach goes. 7 years without a playoff win is not good.

Last edited:
No particularly, but not my 1st choice as a coach as a head coach goes. 7 years without a playoff win is not good.
You don't have a choice.
There are hundreds of people who make up an organization.
The team exists to transfer wealth from the peasants to the wealthy. It doesn't exist to make.you happy by winning games. You're hooked.

We heard, over and over, how insanely hard of schedule was. Is it really? Up till now, in the division:

Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2
Ravens - 1--2. Doesn't look so hard.

Other opponents.

Indy 1-2
Dallas 1-2
LV 1-2
Jets
Giants
Washington
Philly

I know it's early and a lot can change, but it's not looking so hard right now. Hardest schedule ever? It doesn't appear to be.
Nothing negative about Coach Tomlin??? Is this a fake Fluffy post???

We were 11-0 not all that long ago. And then the roof fell in.
What does that have to do with what I said?

You think your posts enlighten everyone. They don't, rather they make people's eyeballs roll.
Everyone is well aware of the 11-0 season and how it went down.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with what I said?

You think your posts enlighten everyone. They don't, rather they make people's eyeballs roll.
Everyone is well aware of the 11-0 season and how it went down.
His ego does not allow room for the consideration of others, their thoughts.