• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened to our rock hard schedule?

Plus indy had one of top offensive lines in football and a stud running back. May be bigger task than many believe...
To listen to Cowherd, he acts like there is 0 point 0 chance of a Steeler loss, like the game will be 50-nothing. 28-0 would be nice.

Any game the Steelers "should win" has almost always been a trap in the Tomlin era. Here's to hoping we are making progress in that area too.

I know we remember the 11-0 season, but do we really? Having to be forced to play a Wednesday game that gave us 3 games in 10 days, beat up our D and Ben's arm fell apart.

Not to mention the terrible covid rules that had our top CB Joe Haden miss playing his old team the last game of the season AND the playoff game. Absolute dogshit. Narratives are much easier to remember than facts and figures. Read 1984 to understand what I mean.

As far as this season, the goalposts are already moved. We were supposed to lose every game with that earlier dogshit post stating why all the first 6 opponents are better than us, now the goalposts are moved and every team sucks. Fact is Steelers are playing 3 of their first games on the road, and that is tough for any franchise. They're playing as a team. ST and D wins a game. D wins game 2. O steps up game 3 to salt the last 5min after scoring 20 and could have had 27 kneeling down on 1st and goal from the 1. Fun to watch.

This team will not have a let down because it has something to prove each and every week. Want to know what it is? We have a QB2 that wants to be the QB1 and is playing very well. He doesn't want to lose this job and is motivated AF. We have an elite D that doesn't want the opposing team to score AT ALL. We also were picked by each and every sports caster to be AT BEST #3 in the division and most picked us dead last. This is the chip on the shoulder you've been searching for Lloyd. The Steelers and coaches have longer memories, and so do I...
Wait a minute, are you really hooting and hollering because we beat ATL, Denver and a Charger team needing to play with Taylor Heinicke at QB? And next up we face a team 31st in D, but now missing 2 of it's best defenders? I'm seriously just checking.

Wait a minute, are you really hooting and hollering because we beat ATL, Denver and a Charger team needing to play with Taylor Heinicke at QB? And next up we face a team 31st in D, but now missing 2 of it's best defenders? I'm seriously just checking.
You are special. Bless your heart.

Who are the most-likely AFC North juggernauts?

Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2
Ravens - 1-2.

Who are the most-likely AFC North juggernauts?

Cinci - 0-3
Browns - 1-2
Ravens - 1-2.
The ravens and steelers will make the playoffs. Cincinnati still has a chance to as well

I know we remember the 11-0 season, but do we really? Having to be forced to play a Wednesday game that gave us 3 games in 10 days, beat up our D and Ben's arm fell apart.

Not to mention the terrible covid rules that had our top CB Joe Haden miss playing his old team the last game of the season AND the playoff game. Absolute dogshit. Narratives are much easier to remember than facts and figures. Read 1984 to understand what I mean.

As far as this season, the goalposts are already moved. We were supposed to lose every game with that earlier dogshit post stating why all the first 6 opponents are better than us, now the goalposts are moved and every team sucks. Fact is Steelers are playing 3 of their first games on the road, and that is tough for any franchise. They're playing as a team. ST and D wins a game. D wins game 2. O steps up game 3 to salt the last 5min after scoring 20 and could have had 27 kneeling down on 1st and goal from the 1. Fun to watch.

This team will not have a let down because it has something to prove each and every week. Want to know what it is? We have a QB2 that wants to be the QB1 and is playing very well. He doesn't want to lose this job and is motivated AF. We have an elite D that doesn't want the opposing team to score AT ALL. We also were picked by each and every sports caster to be AT BEST #3 in the division and most picked us dead last. This is the chip on the shoulder you've been searching for Lloyd. The Steelers and coaches have longer memories, and so do I...
Oh quit your hootin and hollering! Lol

What does beatable even mean? They are all pros and great teams lose to teams with losing record all the time.

giphy-20.gif

Wait a minute, are you editing and not responding to all the points of my argument destroying yours, just to move the goalposts again?

Philadelphia, Tampa and Dallas must suck because all of those teams lost to them...

You play who you play. If we lost to any of those teams, you'd be pointing and laughing and saying LOOK HOW TOMLAND SUCKKKKS. So no, invest in a backhoe to keep helping you move those goalposts, because this argument has been destroyed.

Wait a minute, are you editing and not responding to all the points of my argument destroying yours, just to move the goalposts again?

Philadelphia, Tampa and Dallas must suck because all of those teams lost to them...

You play who you play. If we lost to any of those teams, you'd be pointing and laughing and saying LOOK HOW TOMLAND SUCKKKKS. So no, invest in a backhoe to keep helping you move those goalposts, because this argument has been destroyed.
I can't even follow your argument. Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo.

What were you saying again? Yea, I thought so. Giddy up, yo.

Really? Too much to even address. Woa boy, a real goldmine there. The thought about a QB2 wanting to be a QB1 really brought tears to my eyes. What about the notion of the HC growing cocky too soon and constantly allowing the team to drift into the land of the undisciplined? Oh, you forgot about that trend.