• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What I Would Say as President

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
To Baltimore or St. Louis or the whatever the next one is...

The rest of the country looks at your communities and wonders why you can mobilize so quickly to protest law enforcement, but you stay silent as you destroy yourselves from within. You sit by as drug dealers and gang bangers take over your neighborhoods, ruin and kill your children, ruin and destroy your quality of life - and the one thing you find the courage to protest and riot about is the good guys.

Here is what is going to happen, and it is already happening. You are chasing away the good guys. You are letting the bad guys win. If you are not passionate about law and order, then your community will fail. If your big concern is how the police treat criminals, and not crime, then you've designed your fate.

I want to see protests against the bad guys. I want to see parades denouncing the drug houses, and gathering around them. I want to see occupations of the drug areas. I will provide Federal Protection for these kinds of protests. You will have my full support for all of these types of activities. Let's make it uncomfortable for the bad guys, and let's make them understand that it will always be uncomfortable for them. You will feel right when you do this, and your children will feel proud. That is how it should be when you live in this great country.

Last edited:
I want to see protests against the bad guys. I want to see parades denouncing the drug houses, and gathering around them. I want to see occupations of the drug areas. I will provide Federal Protection for these kinds of protests. You will have my full support for all of these types of activities. Let's make it uncomfortable for the bad guys, and let's make them understand that it will always be uncomfortable for them. You will feel right when you do this, and your children will feel proud. That is how it should be when you live in this great country.

Quit being racist. More blacks get arrested than whites so the only answer is to make things that blacks get arrested for not crimes any more.

Problem as I see it is after the protests are over and the Federal protection goes home, those that protested would be targets of the bad guys.

24/7 National Guard presence would be needed, the community and nation would have to support it, and we all know that would never happen.

Problem as I see it is after the protests are over and the Federal protection goes home, those that protested would be targets of the bad guys.

24/7 National Guard presence would be needed, the community and nation would have to support it, and we all know that would never happen.

But it should. You have to cut the cancer out or you have no chance. Changing a culture that's been allowed to flourish for far too long is key.

All that chasing law enforcement away is just a way to ignore what the real problem is.

Stop voting democrats in and the law abiding citizens of the community need to come together .

I think the country should consider creating something like a domestic defense organization that focuses on inner city crime and domestic terrorism.

I know we have law/military groups already in place.. but this new organization sole focus would be to battle these major internal issues.

We are losing the battle from within.

Yeah...it's past time for a new set of rules...

explain-democracy-list.jpg

I just found my new back window sticker

6DyisUr.jpg

Trump can be his own worst enemy at times. If I could give him one piece of advice, assuming he listens it would be this.

Hire a Twitter person to review your post before pressing send AND use previous Democratic words to hammer home your points in the agreement, such as When Sanders called Baltimore a third would county or When Obama said anti-immigration things.

What could the media possibly do by quoting racy Democratic posts? Oh, that would be rich.

Trump can be his own worst enemy at times. If I could give him one piece of advice, assuming he listens it would be this.

Hire a Twitter person to review your post before pressing send AND use previous Democratic words to hammer home your points in the agreement, such as When Sanders called Baltimore a third would county or When Obama said anti-immigration things.

What could the media possibly do by quoting racy Democratic posts? Oh, that would be rich.
I thought you might opine on 5th round picks or safeties with large craniums.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

the problem is the NRA, Climate Change and Capitalism.

On your sticker you forgot White Man...
Which ultimately all other evils hail from.

If I were president I would hold a press conference and say unilaterally that Black Lives DO matter. I would point out ALL the statistics regarding black deaths and the groups which cause them. I would then suggest that federal funding should be divided according to the greatest THREATs to black lives.

So, if 70+ percent of black lives are ended by other black lives, I think the majority of federal funding in this area should go toward figuring out how to solve THIS problem. ironically, one of the greatest spokesmen for change in American African culture, Bill Cosby, ended up disgraced himself.

Somehow America needs to focus less on "racism" and more on the dysfunctional nature of American African culture that makes it so dangerous to live in communities dominated by American Africans.
I'm all for figuring out ways to educate, train, and build the economic foundation for American Africans. But first and foremost in these low income, high population places, young American Africans have to start truly believing there are more ways to succeed in life than athletics and quick money opportunities.

I'm all for figuring out ways to educate, train, and build the economic foundation for American Africans. But first and foremost in these low income, high population places, young American Africans have to start truly believing there are more ways to succeed in life than athletics and quick money opportunities.

1.Graduate high school.
2. Do not have kids out of wedlock.
3. Be able to hold a full time job.

If you do these three things, you have a 75% chance of escaping poverty. Statistically proven....across all lines.

1.Graduate high school.

If you do these three things, you have a 75% chance of escaping poverty. Statistically proven....across all lines.

The Dry Cleaners just called. Your hood and robe are ready for pick-up.

1.Graduate high school.
Dude. Pick something that's not unpossible!
And what am I supposed to DO on Friday and Saturday night?
Bernie says I gots a right to a human wage ************! I gots RIGHTS!

1.Graduate high school.

Quit being racist.

Baltimore's problem is I-95. Because of it's location and the fact I-95 practically runs through the city, Baltimore is an East Coast distribution
center for the drug trade. Get a handle on the drug trade and you can improve Baltimore, continue to let it flourish and fixing Baltimore is a waste of time.

So what you're saying is if only Baltimore didn't have an interstate? Interesting. All cities have interstate highways running through them, sure it isn't something else?

I-40 runs through Flagstaff, and I-90 through Sioux Falls, doesn't seem to be an issue there.

Baltimore's problem is I-95.

Doesn't the I-95 also run through Canada, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida and about 500 other cities along the way?!?

Doesn't the I-95 also run through Canada, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida and about 500 other cities along the way?!?

Runs right through Philly, Wilmington, DC, Richmond too. Another ridiculous 21 theory.

Ain't no yankee interstate's in Canada, eh!

But we do have highways busier than yours:

Highway 401 is the busiest in North America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_Highway_401

16 lanes, no Baltimorons.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app