• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What jersey do you buy ?

ROCKY

Registered
Reaction score
in the years past it was never ever hard. However now ? Which jersey do you buy of a player that would still 100 percent be on the team 5 years from now. We’ve always had stars and multiple go to people. Now after all these years of Mike. There’s 1 on the entire team. WATT and will he be here in 5 years ? Besides I have his already. So who do I buy for Christmas?
Maybe JPJ.

Benton and JPJ on defense. I'd say Freiermuth but he may want to leave if the next OC hire doesn't get him enough targets.

Highsmith, TJ, Porter Jr.

Beat me to it.

I’d get a BOZ as well on that list. Add Minka

If I were spending money on the NFL. That might change with a coaching change.

Salute the nation

I don't buy jerseys. I don't wear them. I end up giving them away. I've bought 2 in my life. Greg Lloyd and Hines Ward. My sister has my Ward jersey and I gave my Lloyd jersey to a boy whose step-dad was an obnoxious jagoff fan.

I got my 6 year old a Watt jersey last year and he wears it to school several times a month.

None. I try where I can not to feed what we now call the NFL.

Beat me to it.

I’d get a BOZ as well on that list. Add Minka

If I were spending money on the NFL. That might change with a coaching change.

Salute the nation

I have never had a Kicker’s jersey (not even Anderson). Was actually thinking about a Boz shirt for the collection.

That being said, I don’t buy official jerseys etc anymore. Not really due to price but also don’t feel like supporting the NFL much anymore.

The last few seasons have made it tough to support the NFL and the Steelers.

The drama around players has not helped or been positive, so if you have to buy Steeler jerseys, starting with the Steeler "Rushmore" list is a good place:
75, 58, 12, 32, 47, 59, 36, 43, 7, 26, etc.

Boswell.
Or Harvin III. If they haven’t cut him by now they never will. :ROFLMAO:

No jersey. But if I were to buy one I'd go to Harwin Drive and get a counterfeit.

Suggestion. Get your favorite retired player or put your name on your favorite number.
I would agree with retired player. I'm old so I would go back to the 70's. I don't buy jerseys, but if I did, there would be tons of choices from the 70's - my favorite is Rocky Belier. I love his story and fight to play in the NFL. Plus, he does tons of charity work, luvs the city of Pittsburgh, and one hell of a guy! If you're not from that era, then perhaps sit down and watch videos of the 70's team, even the super bowls. you'll find that guy you love rather quickly. Also, you can never go wrong with a Franco or Mean Joe Green jersey!

Kuntz.

No jersey. But if I were to buy one I'd go to Harwin Drive and get a counterfeit.

I would A guy I know would buy his stitched jerseys from ebay back in the day. Nearly impossible to detect they were Chinese-made knockoffs, unless you read the really bad English on the tags.

in the years past it was never ever hard. However now ? Which jersey do you buy of a player that would still 100 percent be on the team 5 years from now. We’ve always had stars and multiple go to people. Now after all these years of Mike. There’s 1 on the entire team. WATT and will he be here in 5 years ? Besides I have his already. So who do I buy for Christmas?
Maybe JPJ.
Roger Goodell. You'll be the hit of your Christmas parties...

I dont spend money on the NFL since the whole kneeling deal. with the exception of the NFL ticket. no games, no jerseys nothing.