• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where to buy quality Steelers schedule

TWEEK1106

Reaction score
Just for some back story me and my wife have been together for 20yrs now. I have watched Steeler games for 20yrs, but for some reason this fact still eludes her. During Steeler season multiple fights are caused by me wanting to watch a game that conflicts with some activity she has planned and for 20yrs I have gotten the excuse of "well sorry, I didn't know the Steelers were playing then."

So this year I plan to change that and buy a quality 2023 Steelers schedule and have it framed so that I can gift wrap it and present it to my lovely wife. Problem is.....it's not as easy to find as I initially thought. Finding schedules that fit this criteria for years past is easy....finding one for the current season is not as easy as you would think. Could anyone point me in the right direction to find this? I don't want to just print off a schedule, I would like the shiny (magazine style) paper. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

So, let me get this straight. You and the missus have had arguments over the years about the Steelers schedule conflicting with some event she would like to attend. And, you came to the board asking us to help you start a different type of argument with your wife about the Steelers schedule.
A little advice. In the words of the great Paul McCartney:

"Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be"

DVR is your friend.

So, let me get this straight. You and the missus have had arguments over the years about the Steelers schedule conflicting with some event she would like to attend. And, you came to the board asking us to help you start a different type of argument with your wife about the Steelers schedule.
A little advice. In the words of the great Paul McCartney:

"Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be"

DVR is your friend.
There is this thing called the internet as well. You can easily find schedules to purchase.

Lol. This board is comedic gold at times

Just for some back story me and my wife have been together for 20yrs now. I have watched Steeler games for 20yrs, but for some reason this fact still eludes her. During Steeler season multiple fights are caused by me wanting to watch a game that conflicts with some activity she has planned and for 20yrs I have gotten the excuse of "well sorry, I didn't know the Steelers were playing then."

So this year I plan to change that and buy a quality 2023 Steelers schedule and have it framed so that I can gift wrap it and present it to my lovely wife. Problem is.....it's not as easy to find as I initially thought. Finding schedules that fit this criteria for years past is easy....finding one for the current season is not as easy as you would think. Could anyone point me in the right direction to find this? I don't want to just print off a schedule, I would like the shiny (magazine style) paper. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
Call an alcohol distributor they print nice schedules for bars. They may be able to help. Or, and I am just spitballing here, take her phone and put all the games in her calendar. Or if she is old school fill the games into her day planner.

maybe you should just trade her in now, before it gets worse.

The Steelers on line store sends a nice magnetic schedule if you purchase from them you can stick right on the fridge.

Buy her a nice shirt or game day jersey AND get a schedule. Win/win. Go ahead and get yourself something nice too 😉

you have a few months. start getting liquid now. slowly hide it.

I am with DJ Fan. I took care of this before Mrs Blitz and I married. We have missed 2 games in 30 years. 1 due to a hurricane and 1 due to covid

I don't really understand this but I do know every wife/mother has a enormous calander that is placed on the fridge. Tomorrow put days and times of games on that calander and she can't *****.

He may not want to watch, but Arthur Maulet now has no plans during Steeler games.

Arthur Maulet may just be available to watch any game, yet alone STEELERS games….

Salute the nation

There was a time had the STEELERS full year schedule in my head and nearly week by week schedules two weeks out.

Alas, my interest in NFL football has wandered away from that.

I have to check some to see who the STEELERS are playing, but I know who mostly due to it can’t go un-noticed here….

Salute the nation

You said you and the wife get into multiple fights. Does she punch hard?

Can't help you.

I told Mrs. Fan before we married that she has to be a Steelers fan or I wouldn't marry her. She is a big fan now.
The dick is that good, huh??

I've been married for 31 years this September. Our first fight as a married couple was on our Honeymoon when she "caught" me watching the Steelers play the Jets. From that point forward she printed the Steelers schedule and watched them with me.

In other words, be a ******* man.

Your choice: baby shower for people you don't know, her girlfriend birthdays that you don't know. Sh!t like that or.....steelers games. I pick steelers games.