• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who bought the emphatic "that's who we are?"

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/new...e-tomlin-triggered-by-patriots-bill-belichick

I'm sorry, I don't care how emphatic SHades said "that's who we are" when asked how he can be confident his team would bounce back after the embarrassing, humiliating loss to the Pats. I'm sorry, I ain't buying the Shades' bull s--t any longer, I actually haven't bought it for years, but now, it's too the pont that the more emphatic he says something, the least I buy what he's saying.

emphatic /ĕm-făt′ĭk/

adjective​

1. Expressed or performed with emphasis.
    "responded with an emphatic “no.” Shades is full of sh--, and the more emphatic a bull sh--r is, the more bulls s--- he is trying to sell; I ain't buying anymore of his bulls --t, period. He is a fraud, like a TELevangelist trying to make you send $ in. Shades is now an EXPOSED FRAUD. Even the local media is onto his BS act.

Just proves that no matter how bad the Pats****** are, Belicheat knows 100x more about football than Shades and will kick his *** every time.

Just proves that no matter how bad the Pats****** are, Belicheat knows 100x more about football than Shades and will kick his *** every time.
Word, booty, exactly my thoughts. At least Hoodie does possess some indisputed football knowledge compared to the FRAUD Shades. Hoodies owns Shades 10-3 head-to-head.

Word, booty, exactly my thoughts. At least Hoodie does possess some indisputed football knowledge compared to the FRAUD Shades. Hoodies owns Shades 10-3 head-to-head.
But Peter King says Tomlin has a better record post Ben, than Bill does post Brady, LOL

If I where there when he said that, I would have said no that is who we used to be.

Last edited:
Peter King kisses pittsburgh @ss because his wife is from the burgh so he visits st. Vincent every year while she visits kinfolk. He can't screw that up.

And I think Br*dy didn’t play in two of those games, moreover the Steelers never beat them in a game that mattered.

Who bought it? Tomlin, Rooney, and some media hacks. That's all.

Peter King kisses pittsburgh @ss because his wife is from the burgh so he visits st. Vincent every year while she visits kinfolk. He can't screw that up.
Another reason to lie on the Steelers behalf. He was soooo unconvincing in his demeanor.

Water is wet, yet again

Depends on where you are at.

Sometimes in m y Spirit World I’ will take a drink,……. And yet,…… I am still dry………….

Salute the nation

Can we just merge all the Tomlin stuff into one giant thread…
We can label it…, “our head coach is below the standard but there ain’t **** we can do about it, so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa!!!!”

If one hasn’t realized by now, Coach Tomlin isn’t who we thought he was.

All the cliches’ and coach speak have gone stale.

Sorry, but if he were to directly answer a question, without the cliches’, he’d appear much more intelligent. I’m not saying he is dumb by any means, but his Tomlin-isms have lowered the perception.

Salute the nation