• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why are liberals so opposed of Republicans?

What state would you say represents the mainstream? Ohio, is probably a safe bet? That has always been a measuring stick for the temperament of the country. Where else?

I would not say anything; to do so is foolish.

Why would you seek to judge or scale others?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Right, because laws are always correct. The notion that a black person was not a human being and no different from livestock was the law once. I guess you still believe that too?

A fetus is a living human being in an early stage of development.

My daughters will be heading off to college in the fall. They were born at 27 weeks. At that gestational age they could be legally aborted for any reason. I can assure you, they are the same individual human beings they were at that time. As were the 24, 25 and 26 weekers who they shared the NICU with.

You should go visit one sometime to disabuse yourself of the hogwash that a fetus is not a living human being.

My boy, almost 12, bigger than all his friends, was born at 31 weeks; I was so joyed that he didn't need the most intensive neonatal care in the nation.

He/we were so fortunate.

It is so amazing that some feel qualified to judge....

My boy, almost 12, bigger than all his friends, was born at 31 weeks; I was so joyed that he didn't need the most intensive neonatal care in the nation.

He/we were so fortunate.

It is so amazing that some feel qualified to judge....

We were fortunate to get some of the best care in the nation at George Washington University Hospital in DC. Truly on the cutting edge of neonatal at the time. One of my daughters had serious complications and probably wouldn't have made it if not for that. All good now though.

So it's a matter of geography. Got it.

I think you are using that term incorrectly. Fetus is, by definition, in the womb, no rights. Human baby that has been birthed, rights.

After it’s born, you don’t keep calling it a fetus, right? Then it’s a baby.

I think you are using that term incorrectly. Fetus is, by definition, in the womb, no rights. Human baby that has been birthed, rights.

LOL. Yes, I'm well aware of how pro-abortion folks insist on classifying the exact same living, human creature as two different entities by using completely arbitrary terminology, based solely on whether that exact same living, human creature is inside or outside of a womb. I guess it makes them feel better about the whole scissors plunging into the skull thing. It's still completely nonsensical. My daughters were the same human beings the moment before they came out of the womb as they were after that moment. They are the exact same human beings today. The birth canal didn't magically change them from non-person to person.

Last edited:

This seems like nonsensical logic to me. That would be akin to having the legal right to kill a baby in one US State and not another. Like if it was hypothetically legal in West Virginia and not in Pennsylvania. Excuse me fellas I want to get rid of this baby but I gotta go cross the state line real quick and do it in West Virginia because it's called a fetus over there so it's legal. If it was in PA though I'd be in hot water because it's called a baby there.