• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why did they have to shoot him five times?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Mother of armed robber shot dead by man defending his children: 'Why did he shoot him five times?

After an armed man entered a Popeye's restaurant in San Antonio last month and reportedly pointed a gun at a customer's children, that customer — a licensed concealed carrier — shot the gunman dead.

But now the mother of the deceased 19-year-old gunman is asking why the father who fatally shot her son chose to fire more than once.

While Cynthia Ruiz acknowledged her son, Andrew Herrera, deserved to be punished and that the dad who shot him was defending his family, she shared a lingering question with KSAT-TV: “Why shoot him four more times? Why did he shoot him five times?”After an armed man entered a Popeye's restaurant in San Antonio last month and reportedly pointed a gun at a customer's children, that customer — a licensed concealed carrier — shot the gunman dead.

The short answer is, to make sure he's dead, but that's the wrong question to ask. The right question is how did I raise such a bad person who would rob a family at gunpoint. Should be asking things like where did I go wrong, what should I have done differently, how can I ever forgive myself...

You hear this kind of **** all the time from mothers of thugs. This country is doomed if the general morality and sense of individual accountability doesn't significantly uptick.

You can read more details from this article on The Blaze. The referenced source articles don't tell the entire story.

Last edited:
They'll find a way to make it racist to shoot a white crook five times, and a black one only one time. Just watch.

They'll find a way to make it racist to shoot a white crook five times, and a black one only one time. Just watch.

Usually, it's the other way around. Shoot the black perp five times and the white perp once and he doesn't die.

A more important question is why in the **** were they at Popeye's? That **** is nasty.

**** you Indy. Popeyes is great.

This is not the movies. In real life handguns will not send a person flying backwards. They are a point defense weapon, you keep shooting till your target goes down.

What's the difference? One time or five. The guy is still dead.

but, but, but he would have had a chance of surviving it if it was four shots. The fifth is what does you in. smh.

DON"T BREAK THE LAW *******!- my fav line in "Liar Liar"

**** you Indy. Popeyes is great.

This is not the movies. In real life handguns will not send a person flying backwards. They are a point defense weapon, you keep shooting till your target goes down.

No. You shoot him once and see if he has learned his lesson. If he shoots you or your kids at that point, then you can shoot him again.

Your fried chicken IQ is severely lacking. In fact, in the world of fried chicken connoisseurs you would be considered retarded.

the red text is just redumbdant

Popeye's rated #1 Fast Food Fried Chicken - https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/best-fast-food-fried-chicken/

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I was curious and this was the first result. Might still be *** to connoisseurs, but top notch for fast food fired chicken apparently. Fried chicken is a like Mexican food for me. Has to be way out of normal on either side for me to notice one way or the other.

Fried chicken connoisseurs? That's a thing?

Fried chicken connoisseurs? That's a thing?

them can lead to fist fights.
then after the grandmas have settled down, we can eat.

Mother of armed robber shot dead by man defending his children: 'Why did he shoot him five times?

The short answer is, to make sure he's dead, but that's the wrong question to ask. The right question is how did I raise such a bad person who would rob a family at gunpoint. Should be asking things like where did I go wrong, what should I have done differently, how can I ever forgive myself...

You hear this kind of **** all the time from mothers of thugs. This country is doomed if the general morality and sense of individual accountability doesn't significantly uptick.

You can read more details from this article on The Blaze. The referenced source articles don't tell the entire story.

I just assumed he had a revolver and there was an empty chamber under the hammer.

I just assumed he had a revolver and there was an empty chamber under the hammer.

Or he had a 38 special, like mine, that only holds 5 rounds.
Btw....it's not my carry.

Or he had a 38 special, like mine, that only holds 5 rounds.
Btw....it's not my carry.

Or maybe this, in which case five shots would have been a little eyebrow raising..

47934_2.jpg