• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Do Republican Presidents Leave Messes for Dems to Clean Up?

This! ^^^^. You have very few solid people in government. Mostly scumbags I wouldn't trust to run a lemonade stand.

Saying the system is broken is a cop out because it holds no one accountable. Worse, it gives these scumbags an opportunity to tear down the system that they destroyed with their selfish, self enriching behavior and replace it with something worse. Generations of lifetime politicians have used and abused the trust of the people they represent to pervert the system to enrich themselves. Without term limits and accountability, no system works in America.

The system isn’t broken, the people executing the system are what’s broken. To do what they do, and do it right requires integrity, honesty, principles, discipline and a desire to serve their constituents fairly. They have none of that.

Semantics I guess. I would say flaws in the system allow ******, opportunistic people to exploit it. The flaws won't be fixed because the people who are benefitting from them are in charge of fixing them.

I don't know what the answer is.

Maybe someone who's an outsider like Trump but without his massive character flaws will be able to do it.

Why do democrats destroy everything they ******* touch? Everything they run turns to a shithole or stays a shithole no matter how many years they run it.

******* crashed an entire country just to get into power. With the help of their good friends China.

Congrats! You have achieved an absolute hatred of you and everything your party stands for by countless millions of people. I honestly don't think you understand the severe damage you've done the last 12 years. This last 4 years you really hit that low. People genuinely hate your ******* guts.

It can only go up for you, since you're already on the level of carp **** near a sewage pipe dumping into a river.

Jersey Mike's is pretty good...my favorite is Firehouse Subs..got some good food there.

The system isn’t broken, the people executing the system are what’s broken. To do what they do, and do it right requires integrity, honesty, principles, discipline and a desire to serve their constituents fairly. They have none of that.

That is what you get with universal suffrage. People that have no stake in the outcome of things should not have a say in how things are run. We get exactly the politicians that people vote for and too many deadbeats vote for the grifters that promise to give them the most of other peoples money. This is why nobody but net tax payers should vote.

and too many deadbeats vote for the grifters that promise to give them the most of other peoples money.
Funny thing is, the Dems actually do very little of that and their voters haven't figured that out.

Wait for the right-wing protester calling for unity with BLM and Antifa. Might be the best video I'll see all week.