• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Trump will win

Who's the guy that's accurately predicted like 11 of the last 12 elections? He ought to have his markers worked out by now so he can make a prediction.

Oh, looked it up. Professor Lichtman. He claims this year that Trump will lose.

I just read a brief summary of his methods. I feel that his approach may not be taking in to account the fact that many, many people are aware of the fact that the treasonous dims are the cause of what ails us. Just my quick gut reaction.

He did point out that Trump was an unusual candidate and that there was a possibility his outliers wouldn't apply to Trump as they did to other politicians historically.

Fact of the matter is, he's been right 9 out of the last 10 elections. Dude has a system.

There are more Jews in the USA than in Israel. Many Jews live here because of their religious views. These Jews think that the current state of Israel is an abomination, because it doesn't conform to thier flavor of Judaism. You might be surprised to find out how many of the non-Israeli Jews are opposed to that nation.

Some American Jews are opposed to Israeli Jews, or Zionists, because of the fact that Israel is a state.. believe it or not.. Prophecy says not until the coming of the Messiah would Israel be granted a state. This was Gods promise to them.
That's what I've been told anyway.

I will admit that I think it is much closer than I thought. I had that same tingling feeling leading up to 2016 when two days before the election I predicted Trump would win (on my facebook feed no less). That still goes down as my best prediction day :-)

Maybe I'm getting sucked into the optimism here is this bubble, but I hope not. I want him to win again. I really do.

Biden is completely useless. And I really don't want Kamala to be President, that so-called feminist that slept her way to the top. What a bad ******* example for my daughter if she actually becomes the first female President. That's just not how it should be.

Let's hope the momentum I feel is for real and Trump pulls it out, although I doubt Biden graciously bows out like Hillary. His puppet masters are going to fight to the death and likely take a lot of this country with them. Unfortunately.

I will admit that I think it is much closer than I thought. I had that same tingling feeling leading up to 2016 when two days before the election I predicted Trump would win (on my facebook feed no less). That still goes down as my best prediction day :-)

Maybe I'm getting sucked into the optimism here is this bubble, but I hope not. I want him to win again. I really do.

Biden is completely useless. And I really don't want Kamala to be President, that so-called feminist that slept her way to the top. What a bad ******* example for my daughter if she actually becomes the first female President. That's just not how it should be.

Let's hope the momentum I feel is for real and Trump pulls it out, although I doubt Biden graciously bows out like Hillary. His puppet masters are going to fight to the death and likely take a lot of this country with them. Unfortunately.

I think the Dem corruption machine is going all out to steal the election. And if Trump should somehow overcome all that, they will cause such chaos that the country will never be the same. Hell, we're almost there now.

I think the Dem corruption machine is going all out to steal the election. And if Trump should somehow overcome all that, they will cause such chaos that the country will never be the same. Hell, we're almost there now.

Oh we passed "will never be the same" some time back there with 911, accelerated with "2 Weeks to Flatten the Curve," and now they've/media/DS/Big Tech/Chicoms pushed all their chips to the center of the table for Winner Take All.

I just hope the masses don't fall into the delusion that Dementia Joe in any way promises or represents return to normal in any sense of the word.

I just hope the masses don't fall into the delusion that Dementia Joe in any way promises or represents return to normal in any sense of the word.

If they cheat Joe into that office, the media will begin to present the "we all love each other now" narrative, and the sheep will believe it. It will be passed off as "Trump is gone so it's all good again" theme. They will never wise up.

Trump is making some waves. The question is does he have enough time? If he gets 10% more of the Latino vote and 5% more of the African American vote than he did in 2016, he'll win. Its trending that way which is what you aren't hearing in the media.

Trump is making some waves. The question is does he have enough time? If he gets 10% more of the Latino vote and 5% more of the African American vote than he did in 2016, he'll win. Its trending that way which is what you aren't hearing in the media.

Its not that simple... it matters where he gets those bumps more than just hitting those random numbers

For instance Trump has virtually no chance at California
He lost it by what? 4 million votes?

They have about 7.9 eligible hispanic voters these days
68% voted in CA last time
650k hispanic voters in Ca voted for him... 12%

He is quietly expected to get 33% of that vote In ca this year
Not enough to win, but well over a million vote swing

Here is the breakdown in other states
https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/interactives/mapping-the-latino-electorate/iframe/

If he enjoyed that Similar increase in % across the board it would be huge, but if its just the California numbers And other big hispanic population states that aren’t battlegrounds propping up the lower Hispanic population states, well that matters less

Pa has a relatively small hispanic population

Florida is huge for the latino vote... having a florida bump assures his victory there
Pa its less relevant

Thats how pollsters get ****** so bad... they need a lot of singular data points to see the big picture.... not these gross percentages...

I'm not sure how these pollsters keep their jobs. If you look at the metrics of each poll you'll see the problems with them almost immediately. Some have worked into their formulas that Dems will have a greater turnout than Reps due to mail in votes. That's just not the case. Take Florida. Did you know that right now Trump is leading in Dade county? One of the bluest counties in Florida and Trump is leading. He is getting 71% of the Cuban vote.... 71%. The dems needed to be leading by 650,000 statewide before Nov. 3rd. They are leading right now in mail in voting by less than 130,000. Which means if Trump loses over half a million votes from last time he'll still win Florida by over 200,000 votes.

I'm telling you these pollsters aren't looking at the county metric and comparing them to 16'. They are using the same formulas and metrics as they did last time. If you think Biden is going to win Florida while losing Dade county then you shouldn't be polling, you should be washing cars.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how these pollsters keep their jobs. If you look at the metrics of each poll you'll see the problems with them almost immediately. Some have worked into their formulas that Dems will have a greater turnout than Reps due to mail in votes. That's just not the case. Take Florida. Did you know that right now Trump is leading in Dade county? One of the bluest counties in Florida and Trump is leading. He is getting 71% of the Cuban vote.... 71%. The dems needed to be leading by 650,000 statewide before Nov. 3rd. They are leading right now in mail in voting by less than 130,000. Which means if Trump loses over half a million votes from last time he'll still win Florida by over 200,000 votes.

I'm telling you these pollsters aren't looking at the county metric and comparing them to 16'. They are using the same formulas and metrics as they did last time. If you think Biden is going to win Florida while losing Dade county then you shouldn't be polling, you should be washing cars.

Frank Luntz the Faux News tool bag has said this will be the end of their industry if "we get this wrong again."

They've pushed all their chips to the center of the table in push polling to defeat Trump. Don't trust what your eyes tell you about the rallies, the enthusiasm gap, difficulty in defeating an Incumbent, etc. They ask us to trust their proven flawed and inaccurate prognostications. It appears 538 is also going all in as well.

Frank Luntz the Faux News tool bag has said this will be the end of their industry if "we get this wrong again."

They've pushed all their chips to the center of the table in push polling to defeat Trump. Don't trust what your eyes tell you about the rallies, the enthusiasm gap, difficulty in defeating an Incumbent, etc. They ask us to trust their proven flawed and inaccurate prognostications. It appears 538 is also going all in as well.

I want to see the polls Monday night. These pollsters have to know that their polls are wrong. IMHO they will put the race razor thin before the actual election. They have to know this. If things break the way I'm seeing it in the toss up states county polls Trump could win this with more EVs than last time. There is also no way Trump is going to lose with Biden doing so horribly with blacks and latinos. He doesn't have enough white voters to make up the slack. If Trump just gets half of what Rasmussen polls are showing in the minority community then Tuesday will be a great day. And he isn't the only poll showing it.

I'm not saying Biden has no chance but if the county polls are any indication then Biden has an uphill climb.

Wow, they're not even trying to hide it anymore:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They don’t even hide it anymore. <a href="https://t.co/1Geq1clY3d">pic.twitter.com/1Geq1clY3d</a></p>— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1322461799535448064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Meanwhile:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The line to get inside <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@realdonaldtrump</a>’s Reading, Penssylvania rally is miles long! <br><br>Dems will say it’s photoshop <a href="https://t.co/vzMKbYpM9p">pic.twitter.com/vzMKbYpM9p</a></p>— RSBN &#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824; (@RSBNetwork) <a href="https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1322585767022125063?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trump live in Butler, PA near me right now. I didn't go but I'm watching on TV and he's killing it.

I'm not saying Biden has no chance but if the county polls are any indication then Biden has an uphill climb.

The only way Biden has a chance in hell of winning is because of the media fanning the flames of hatred for Trump.
Anyone who can't see that Biden is mentally impaired has to be delusional and thinks President Hoe is a good idea, which, conspiratorially thinking, is the Dims plan all along.

Trump live in Butler, PA near me right now. I didn't go but I'm watching on TV and he's killing it.

Was watching the end and I heard "USA" "Four More Years" "Drain That Swamp" & "We Love You" chants within minutes of one another, they were so fired up. Never heard anything like it for a POTUS.

0mgirj30bpw51.jpg

If Trump were just a little bit less of an idiot, he could have cakewalked. As it stands, there is a good chance he will lose to one of the worst candidates ever.

If Trump were just a little bit less of an idiot, he could have cakewalked. As it stands, there is a good chance he will lose to one of the worst candidates ever.

It matters little what Trump did or didn't do -- the media were going to slander and attack incessantly as they have for 5 years.

Many times being an "idiot" was simply punching back. I suspect he figures better to go down swinging.