• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why racism is getting worse

I fear your country is becoming close to a civil war. Rhetoric is at an all time high. People are being killed because of the color of their skin or the uniform they wear. It's time for all involved to take a step back and take a deep breath.

I fear your country is becoming close to a civil war. Rhetoric is at an all time high. People are being killed because of the color of their skin or the uniform they wear. It's time for all involved to take a step back and take a deep breath.

obama-middle-finger.jpg

Racism is getting worse because Americans are more stupid than ever. No one looks for facts. No one cares about facts. Whatever the media sensationalizes regardless of facts is the narrative. Thus, "Hands up, don't shoot." Obama's own Justice Department declared it bunk, but that doesn't stop the uninformed. Ever forward.

It would help if the Leader Of The Free World, First Black President, and presumed Leader Of The African American Community would tell said community to not commit crimes, don't do drugs, stay in school, and don't have kids out of wedlock. But instead He reverts back His Chicago community organizer roots where the Brotherman is always aggrieved, Whitey is always wrong, and especially Whitey cops are always the oppressor.

Let's face it, Bomma didn't get to be FBP by dropping out of school, selling crack on a street corner, and going to jail.

It would help if the Leader Of The Free World, First Black President, and presumed Leader Of The African American Community would tell said community to not commit crimes, don't do drugs, stay in school, and don't have kids out of wedlock. But instead He reverts back His Chicago community organizer roots where the Brotherman is always aggrieved, Whitey is always wrong, and especially Whitey cops are always the oppressor.

Let's face it, Bomma didn't get to be FBP by dropping out of school, selling crack on a street corner, and going to jail.

Yeah, he really had a chance to make a difference. He could have united us all and told us that it didn't matter where a person comes from, or the color of his skin, he could fly to the moon. No, instead, he continues to divide us along racial lines. Welcome to the 1960's.

Like the African American lady living in a low income, county-subsidized town home down the street from me but somehow drives a 'Cedes.

You want to waste money - and a lot of it? Lease an expensive car and obligate yourself to $500/month payments, plus insurance, plus maintenance, on an asset you will never actually own and instead will simply replace with another expensive lease payment.

Or you can do what I do - buy a car you can afford, typically a lease-return that is 3 years old and has 30,000 miles on it. Put a significant down payment on the vehicle, and own it in 2 or 3 years. Then maintain it, care for the vehicle, and drive it for 12 years. That is exactly what I did with my 2000 Acura TL SE. Awesome car, lease return, paid $20,000 for the vehicle in 2003, owned it in 2005, and drove it until the summer of 2015.

That's why my poor-white trash cousin still lives in a trailer, but finds a way to support three horses in a dwelling larger than her own home for her sons.

Jeez, Mrs. Steeltime and I do reasonably well for ourselves, and bought a horse 2 years ago and own just the one horse. News alert: horses are freaking expensive to own. No clue how somebody would pay for 3 horses unless he or she is very well-to-do.

Jeez, Mrs. Steeltime and I do reasonably well for ourselves, and bought a horse 2 years ago and own just the one horse. News alert: horses are freaking expensive to own. No clue how somebody would pay for 3 horses unless he or she is very well-to-do.

These aren't thoroughbreds. They are "country" horses, likely obtained from other folk who couldn't afford to keep them, so she'd take them. The "barn" isn't much, but still bigger than the trailer.

That ***** is ignorant, just as any person that believes racism is getting worse, because of thugs in the ghetto. I am black, and will not put up with racist bullshit from ANYONE. You let them young stupid mutha ******* get you all riled up against blacks if you want to. I am the person you do not want to bring that **** to..
I am not riled up. You seem to be the one that's riled up. I am just relating a story, one from an interesting perspective. It has little to do with race, seeing that she is blacker than those she criticizes. It has more to do with a culture that she finds unattractive. I get it if it stings. And btw, she is anything but ignorant.

Last edited:
What about $2000 oversized mud tires on an old *** pickup truck? Do you have a problem with that?

Why are you hating on my truck?

I am not riled up. You seem to be the one that's riled up. I am just relating a story, one from an interesting perspective. It has little to do with race, seeing that she is blacker than those she criticizes. It has more to do with a culture that she finds unattractive. I get it if it stings. And btw, she is anything but ignorant.

She is VERY ignorant to label millions of men under one umbrella. She can not be too smart..

She is VERY ignorant to label millions of men under one umbrella. She can not be too smart..

This is the experience of a college educated, African immigrant, exposed to a limited African American experience in the Pittsburgh area. She claimed she had more in common with her white friends, than her black friends. That is what I know. Draw whatever conclusions that you wish.

This is the experience of a college educated, African immigrant, exposed to a limited African American experience in the Pittsburgh area. She claimed she had more in common with her white friends, than her black friends. That is what I know. Draw whatever conclusions that you wish.

I get it. She has experienced a few dumbasses, and now she hates all black Americans she has never met...Yep...ignorant *****...

I get it. She has experienced a few dumbasses, and now she hates all black Americans she has never met...Yep...ignorant *****...
I am not her spokesperson. That's all I got.

These aren't thoroughbreds. They are "country" horses, likely obtained from other folk who couldn't afford to keep them, so she'd take them. The "barn" isn't much, but still bigger than the trailer.

Purchase price is not the expense, Tim. Room and board definitely is. Just like children - the hospital bill for the delivery is high, but pales to irrelevance when compared to food, and clothes, and school, and sports, and transportation, and entertainment, and more school.

We pay a decent sum of money for horse's room and food, but the feed provided is just hay. Wife and I buy grains, and supplements, and saddle, and bridle, and harness, and blanket, and wraps, and pay for shoeing, and vet, and on and on.

Purchase price is not the expense, Tim. Room and board definitely is. Just like children - the hospital bill for the delivery is high, but pales to irrelevance when compared to food, and clothes, and school, and sports, and transportation, and entertainment, and more school.

We pay a decent sum of money for horse's room and food, but the feed provided is just hay. Wife and I buy grains, and supplements, and saddle, and bridle, and harness, and blanket, and wraps, and pay for shoeing, and vet, and on and on.

Oh I know. That's why I said you can't fix stupid. They live in a trailer, but somehow find a way to do what they do with the horses. Mind boggling to me.

Oh I know. That's why I said you can't fix stupid. They live in a trailer, but somehow find a way to do what they do with the horses. Mind boggling to me.

That is horse culture, Tim, for the non well to do. My in-laws have a little horse farm. They are getting older now, so they have cut it down significantly, the amount of horses, but the horses come first. Everything else, the house, the tractors that sit out unprotected from the elements, the fence line, you name it, takes second place. They moved back in the 80s to where they are now while my wife and I were dating. The sweat equity I have in that place, because when you are after the daughter, yea, I'll help build those stalls and put in that fence. There had to be an easier way to get laid. Anyway, they built a small home, nothing special, but really let it go to **** because the horses come first.

You do agree that saying all black men ain't worth **** is ignorant as hell don't perceptionTE]

I didn't take the statement literally when she said it, and I doubt highly she meant it that way. Her perception is what is telling here. ..and you can't blame it on racial bias.

You have race-baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who make a living off of stirring things up. That doesn't help.

That is horse culture, Tim, for the non well to do. My in-laws have a little horse farm. They are getting older now, so they have cut it down significantly, the amount of horses, but the horses come first. Everything else, the house, the tractors that sit out unprotected from the elements, the fence line, you name it, takes second place. They moved back in the 80s to where they are now while my wife and I were dating. The sweat equity I have in that place, because when you are after the daughter, yea, I'll help build those stalls and put in that fence. There had to be an easier way to get laid. Anyway, they built a small home, nothing special, but really let it go to **** because the horses come first.

Sounds familiar. 1st wife was a horse fanatic, worse fights we had were when I said no to ANOTHER bit. bridal, halter or other new piece of tack.

You do agree that saying all black men ain't worth **** is ignorant as hell don't perceptionTE]

I didn't take the statement literally when she said it, and I doubt highly she meant it that way. Her perception is what is telling here. ..and you can't blame it on racial bias.

You did not answer the question..

Sounds familiar. 1st wife was a horse fanatic, worse fights we had were when I said no to ANOTHER bit. bridal, halter or other new piece of tack.

For a while my wife had a horse up at her parents. She was paying them some board, reduced because she was their kid, but had the medical bills and such. She got very busy with her job for a while and didn't have the time to get up there and ride as much. Then I ****** up. I made the suggestion she sell the horse. There was a big discussion on here about the C word. I could've called her that and not been in as much trouble as I was for suggesting selling that horse.

What about $2000 oversized mud tires on an old *** pickup truck? Do you have a problem with that?

Yea I do. I think it is stupid as hell and will say it. I think the ******' Confederate flag on a truck up here in the North is stupid and will say it as well. They lost for **** sake.

There is the big difference, though. Most white people will say it is stupid. Too many blacks seem to have this tendency to make excuses for stupid behavior.

Obama the race-baiter finally being called out!!!

Head of Cleveland Police Union on Baton Rouge: Obama Has ‘Blood on His Hands’

The head of a Cleveland police union reacted to the shooting of multiple officers in Baton Rouge by going off on president Obama and a media culture that helps boost anti-cop narratives.

Detective Steve Loomis ... said that Obama has “validated the false narrative and the nonsense that Black Lives Matter and the media are pressing out there,” and he said the president has “blood on his hands” that he won’t be able to wash off.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/head-of-...-on-baton-rouge-obama-has-blood-on-his-hands/