• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why racism is getting worse

Im active in the BLM movement and I can tell you that is NOT the case. When the Dallas event happened, the shooter was asked about motives, agenda...affiliations..........not a single mention of BLM. The movements spokespersons had condemned the attack immediately after it happened. They've condemned the ambush attack in Baton Rouge. That killer produced a video stating he was not affiliated with BLM. The movement has never, is not currently, nor will it EVER endorse or condone the killing of cops. That's counterproductive.

So please, stop spreading bullshit. Folks are starting to call you mfs out on it and your attempts to promote false narratives to promote agendas. Yall need to stop digesting bloggers and Breitbart spin and actually research the truth. If BLM was a terrorist organization don't you think the anti terrorism commission would have already made the recommendation that they be listed ?

Folks are reaching by suggesting just because a black person instigates or kills a cop that he/she is affiliated with the movement. (BTW over 70% of cops killed this year were by anglos). Is it okay that we ally you with the KKK since they happen to be anglo and Christian ? Do we now label Christianity a terrorist organization simply because the KKK labels itself a Christian organization ? To even remotely hint at such is premium grade A BS. And the notion that you mutherfuckers are actually investing into that dangerous narrative suggests you will consume anything and regurgitate it..

Most white folks get it, I happen to associate with em. But SOME of you folks here....my gawd.....just ******* amazing.

Heres a suggestion. Go to a protest or BLM rally and stand on the fringes and when the crowds start to thin, go up to a protestor or to one of the events organizers and ask them what their agenda is. If you want to help, they'll give you information to the local chapters website and you can get involved. If you don't wish to get involved simply walk away or get out the way. But don't launch criticism for a movement that's trying to promote transparency and police accountability. In the end, BLM will force wholesale changes to how the police, POLICE everyone. All of society will win. Unfortunately some folks are too hung up on the bs lies and this notion that BLM wants special treatment and that we are separatists. Hardly the case.

The problem, as with most issues on a national level, is the uneven media coverage.

Do you actually see the news covering the peaceful, and respectful protests? No

What you do see is the news covering every protest that resulted in conflicts. Whites yelling at Blacks, Blacks yelling at Whites -- all trying to talk over or put down the other.

How about when protesters cause a disruption on major highways? How about at college campuses in lecture halls? I've seen that several times on the news.

Colleges are creating 'safe spaces' for students where just the name of Donald Trump is considered hate speech and threatening. Meanwhile, BLM protestors disrupting a college lecture hall and guest speakers is perfectly fine.
Don't you think the students that are there to listen to the speaker feel threatened by the protestors? It's hypocritical at the very least.

So yes... I'm sure that the BLM movement has it's roots in peaceful protest, but that does not excuse or absolve those members who are on camera calling for killing cops.

Im active in the BLM movement and I can tell you that is NOT the case. When the Dallas event happened, the shooter was asked about motives, agenda...affiliations..........not a single mention of BLM. The movements spokespersons had condemned the attack immediately after it happened. They've condemned the ambush attack in Baton Rouge. That killer produced a video stating he was not affiliated with BLM. The movement has never, is not currently, nor will it EVER endorse or condone the killing of cops. That's counterproductive.

So please, stop spreading bullshit. Folks are starting to call you mfs out on it and your attempts to promote false narratives to promote agendas. Yall need to stop digesting bloggers and Breitbart spin and actually research the truth. If BLM was a terrorist organization don't you think the anti terrorism commission would have already made the recommendation that they be listed ?

Folks are reaching by suggesting just because a black person instigates or kills a cop that he/she is affiliated with the movement. (BTW over 70% of cops killed this year were by anglos). Is it okay that we ally you with the KKK since they happen to be anglo and Christian ? Do we now label Christianity a terrorist organization simply because the KKK labels itself a Christian organization ? To even remotely hint at such is premium grade A BS. And the notion that you mutherfuckers are actually investing into that dangerous narrative suggests you will consume anything and regurgitate it..

Most white folks get it, I happen to associate with em. But SOME of you folks here....my gawd.....just ******* amazing.

Heres a suggestion. Go to a protest or BLM rally and stand on the fringes and when the crowds start to thin, go up to a protestor or to one of the events organizers and ask them what their agenda is. If you want to help, they'll give you information to the local chapters website and you can get involved. If you don't wish to get involved simply walk away or get out the way. But don't launch criticism for a movement that's trying to promote transparency and police accountability. In the end, BLM will force wholesale changes to how the police, POLICE everyone. All of society will win. Unfortunately some folks are too hung up on the bs lies and this notion that BLM wants special treatment and that we are separatists. Hardly the case.

Should be called CBLM . Certain black lives matter. The number one fact still not being addressed if you are a young black male the odds of you being killed by another young black male are 100 to 1 more times than you being killed by a cop. Clean up the dirty cops but you should be cleaning up your own backyards first.

The problem, as with most issues on a national level, is the uneven media coverage.

Do you actually see the news covering the peaceful, and respectful protests? No

What you do see is the news covering every protest that resulted in conflicts. Whites yelling at Blacks, Blacks yelling at Whites -- all trying to talk over or put down the other.

How about when protesters cause a disruption on major highways? How about at college campuses in lecture halls? I've seen that several times on the news.

Colleges are creating 'safe spaces' for students where just the name of Donald Trump is considered hate speech and threatening. Meanwhile, BLM protestors disrupting a college lecture hall and guest speakers is perfectly fine.
Don't you think the students that are there to listen to the speaker feel threatened by the protestors? It's hypocritical at the very least.

So yes... I'm sure that the BLM movement has it's roots in peaceful protest, but that does not excuse or absolve those members who are on camera calling for killing cops.

Groups often resort to aggressive peaceful tactics to convey a point. Greenpeace does it........the Occupy movement did it .....the establishment doesn't care about peaceful protest...they've dealt with em for decades and brushed em off. Whats soon to take place is an economic revolt. Folks are going to start protesting with their dollars and corporations will suffer losses or bring more attention and momentum to the the issue. Just last week, there was a call to pull money from banking institutions and move to black owned credit unions and banks.. The message is clear.......the spending power of the black community exceeds 1.1 trillion. Shifting that currency from BofA,Wells Fargo, Citibank, USBank etc and towards black owned establishements will have signficant impact. If voices and assembling in public aren't enough, economic boycotting will be another angle of influence.

It's true. Look at the rhetoric. We're dishing it out right here.

"Clean up your own back yard."

"ignorant *****"

What we have here is some tension.

I agree that the major factor underlying ALL this is the ****** reporting being done. But that's been the case from the beginning. I've been saying for years that we are shown what the folks in charge want us to see. We are manipulated. The best thing to do is not allow ourselves to be manipulated. Do NOT believe what the media tells you. In fact, if you SEE it on the television, you should probably assume it's untrue and work backward from there.

That's how we conspiracy nutjobs work. And we're right about half the time which is about as good as everyone else so it's as good a methodology as anything I think...

And That's smart Blitzburgh!

That's the kind of thing that gets some serious attention in today's world. Rosa Parks was just a woman, but hundreds and hundreds of people refusing to ride the buses, or take any other forms of public transportation Well THAT was a full on revenue stream drying up. That brought about real change.

Should be called CBLM . Certain black lives matter. The number one fact still not being addressed if you are a young black male the odds of you being killed by another young black male are 100 to 1 more times than you being killed by a cop. Clean up the dirty cops but you should be cleaning up your own backyards first.

Do you use screwdrivers to remove nails ? Do you use hedge trimmers to mow the lawn ?

BLM is not, and was not created to protest against black inner city crime...there are other movements around the country (local organizations) that have taken up that cause. BLM has its agenda.....its chief focus is Police accountability and transparency. Injustices, brutality, misconduct and dehumanization by law enforcement are at the forefront of the mission. When a black kid murders another citizen, justice is not the issue. When a cop brutalizes or unjustifiable shoots and kills unarmed or non-threatening blacks, justice is evasive and cops never face charges or convictions or if so, they are extremely light as in the case of the cop who shot Akai Gurley. If cops **** up they need to be held accountable as would a normal citizen.

BLM has its sights on police reform....not the inner city or the mythical "black on black crime". The screwdriver is designed to work for screws...hammers work for nails

Do you use screwdrivers to remove nails ? Do you use hedge trimmers to mow the lawn ?

BLM is not, and was not created to protest against black inner city crime...there are other movements around the country (local organizations) that have taken up that cause. BLM has its agenda.....its chief focus is Police accountability and transparency. Injustices, brutality, misconduct and dehumanization by law enforcement are at the forefront of the mission. When a black kid murders another citizen, justice is not the issue. When a cop brutalizes or unjustifiable shoots and kills unarmed or non-threatening blacks, justice is evasive and cops never face charges or convictions or if so, they are extremely light as in the case of the cop who shot Akai Gurley. If cops **** up they need to be held accountable as would a normal citizen.

BLM has its sights on police reform....not the inner city or the mythical "black on black crime". The screwdriver is designed to work for screws...hammers work for nails

You just proved my point. Only certain black lives matter. When they are equal I will give a **** until then just a bunch of hypocrites.

blitzburghv5, And believe me I'm not trying to bait here or be facetious, is there an organization that does concern itself specifically with black on black crime?

If so, what is that organization? Are you involved with it or is anybody you know involved with it? If not, why not?

Again, I'm not baiting. I understand why a person would be passionate about the idea of "authority models persecuting black people." However, I would also assume those same people would be passionate about internal strife.

For example, as a parent, I am very concerned about outsiders breaking into my home and attacking my family. However if there was an even greater threat that my two daughters may actually hurt one another, I think I would make it a priority to put some safeguards in place to keep them from hurting one another before the external intruders can come in and cause problems.

Bad example, I know but... again I'm ignorant - I'm REALLY not trying to bait here. Honestly.

The democrats have done a great job of stoking the flames of victimhood. Should be the BSE movement. Blame someone else. Got shot being a thug - blame someone else. White people seem more successful - blame some imaginary bullshit called white privilege. Don't stop acting like a thug, or aspire to be successful.

Yes there are bad shootings, and the stats show it is not statistically more frequent with blacks. The statistic that is real is the ridiculously high rate of criminality among blacks. If black lives really mattered, that would be a problem with some focus by the community. Instead, the instinct seems to be shoot cops. Good idea. BLM is supposedly worried that cops overreact to black suspects. Don't promote dazzling with amazingly respectful and lawful behavior. Be obnoxious, disrupt society, block traffic so people can't get to the hospital, hey, celebrate some cop killings. That'll help.

Last edited:
blitzburghv5, And believe me I'm not trying to bait here or be facetious, is there an organization that does concern itself specifically with black on black crime?

If so, what is that organization? Are you involved with it or is anybody you know involved with it? If not, why not?

There is one organization. The Police.

You know what I meant Sarge.

If the Black Lives Matter organization is self-chartered to fight "Authority Figures vs Blacks injustice" is there a specific advocacy group that raises awareness and helps to deal with the MUCH larger problem of black on black crime and violence? Because I would think that this would be a huge movement in the black community.

You would think that black people from virtually every economic group would be highly motivated to recognize the plague of economic, educational, foundational (meaning traditional family structure), and criminal woes that are destroying a huge contingency of the black population from within. If much of the rest of the country seems unwilling or unable to help due to some cultural or racial impasse, is it not a moral and cultural imperative for all black Americans to begin working toward some kind of unified program of bettering their conditions across the board in terms of education, economic stability, family stability, crime reduction in the areas they live in and first and foremost unity and peace among themselves. Should blacks not first and foremost bond together as one cultural group determined to cement their place as an important part of the American cultural success story?

By all means, the best, most wholesome and healthiest aspects of shared American culture should be celebrated, nourished and shared with all of us. Unhealthy, malignant cultural aspects should be weeded out. This is true of any American cultural group. When we have cultural traditions or practices that threaten the health of America at large, it is best to cull them for the betterment of the Country. Because we are Americans. Not European Americans. Not Asian Americans. Not Latino Americans and finally, not African American. We're Americans. I just wish we could all get to the point where we could really truly believe that and live that way.

I know we're quite a long way from there. But perhaps one day.

Should blacks not first and foremost bond together as one cultural group determined to cement their place as an important part of the American cultural success story? .

Not necessarily. Why should black citizens who lead a successful and productive life take on the burden of trying to clean up these neighborhoods where thug life is acceptable and is continued from generation to generation? I certainly don't think it's my job to try to convince lazy white people to be contributors to society. It's a matter of self pride. Either you have it or you don't.

You know what I meant Sarge.

If the Black Lives Matter organization is self-chartered to fight "Authority Figures vs Blacks injustice" is there a specific advocacy group that raises awareness and helps to deal with the MUCH larger problem of black on black crime and violence? Because I would think that this would be a huge movement in the black community.

You would think that black people from virtually every economic group would be highly motivated to recognize the plague of economic, educational, foundational (meaning traditional family structure), and criminal woes that are destroying a huge contingency of the black population from within. If much of the rest of the country seems unwilling or unable to help due to some cultural or racial impasse, is it not a moral and cultural imperative for all black Americans to begin working toward some kind of unified program of bettering their conditions across the board in terms of education, economic stability, family stability, crime reduction in the areas they live in and first and foremost unity and peace among themselves. Should blacks not first and foremost bond together as one cultural group determined to cement their place as an important part of the American cultural success story?

By all means, the best, most wholesome and healthiest aspects of shared American culture should be celebrated, nourished and shared with all of us. Unhealthy, malignant cultural aspects should be weeded out. This is true of any American cultural group. When we have cultural traditions or practices that threaten the health of America at large, it is best to cull them for the betterment of the Country. Because we are Americans. Not European Americans. Not Asian Americans. Not Latino Americans and finally, not African American. We're Americans. I just wish we could all get to the point where we could really truly believe that and live that way.

I know we're quite a long way from there. But perhaps one day.

There is no shared culture anymore. There are African Americans, Muslim Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics, white people, etc. All of the aforementioned groups have been encouraged to embrace why we are all different rather than what we have in common. Every one has been herded into their victim class, while whitey has been made the scapegoat for everyone's problems.

Personally, I think the average person from any of those groups just wants to be left alone to live their lives. They would be cool with anyone who is cool with them. Unfortunately, our government continues to use us in their great social experiment and doesn't really want us to get along. There's no votes coming from people who aren't distracted by stupidity and actually seek the truth.

Black friend of mine was bitching on FB about "equality". I thought about saying if you want equality then get black crime down to 12.6% since blacks are 12.6% of the population, but I let it go.

There are a couple of problems here. First of all, some connected to the BLM movement have made statements, whatever they may be, about all white people, not just cops. Blurs the message than a bit, huh? Also, we never, ever see on TV these organizations that are protesting inner city crime. The fact is BLM, unless they are stupid, has to see the hypocrisy in what they are saying, when you have the black on black killings all over the country that you do. So you have to try to alter the message a little, or rebrand it. Other organizations protest inner city crime. Who? Where are they?

I will always look at BLM and organizations like that as a joke until the issue is addressed of black on black killings first. Get your own damn house in order.

I would equate it to this. I am probably as conservative as it gets, but I get pissed at white people when they whine about reverse racism. Gimme a break. We need to get our own house in order first on that as well. A couple of black kids in a store shouldn't be watched more than a couple of white kids. A black/hispanic family moved into my neighborhood a while back. They like to work on their cars. They rev motors on occasion. Some people in the neighborhood bitched. Are you kidding me? I grew up revving motors, and I am not a motor head by any measure. It's what young guys do, gotta see if stuff can go faster. Everybody needs to stop worrying about what someone else is doing and get their own **** right. That would be a big step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Everybody needs to stop worrying about what someone else is doing and get their own **** right

Here-here

d9kxOf0.png

10JPD8A.jpg

What's scary is that this is where we are headed, whether justified or not.

BLACK-LIVES-DOMESTIC-TERRORISTS.jpg

Black friend of mine was bitching on FB about "equality". I thought about saying if you want equality then get black crime down to 12.6% since blacks are 12.6% of the population, but I let it go.

Good call. Don't spark an argument

Racism is getting worse for two reasons. First because the political left cultivates minorities as a voting block to maintain political power bases. Second because it's big business. Everyone from lawyers and HR consultants to the NAACP are making a living off of it. So they have to stir the pot to keep it going rather than finding solutions or just letting it die.

Racism hasn't gotten worse. Bad economic times can bring out peoples frustration and some actions can appear racist.

What has changed today is that technology like smart phones is getting on video questionable police behavior that has
always been taking place. And the internet is letting those videos to be shown to a wide audience. Out of sight and out of mind,
is now in sight and on top of mind. Unless Obama invented the smartphone, he has nothing to do with this.

Sarge, I understand the principle of what you're getting at, but America at it's best is a melting pot, not a stew.