• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Trump will win

Well, Stainless - if you're right you have free reign to burn down anything you like.

Cause, protest.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JCY5Pd8_VQQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Australian news calling out the rigged Biden "town hall" on NBC with examples of how the supposed undecideds were plants. Also calling out rigged polls.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JCY5Pd8_VQQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So it's on private property, did the property owner put it up? No mention of that and I wonder if the "authorities" would have knocked it down if it read BIDEN.

So I mail in vote last Friday. Drop it in the mail. Monday, I get an email saying it has been received, and processed.
Great. I'm done and accounted for.

But wait.
Today I get an email, from the same account, saying that they are preparing my ballot, and I should receive it in 10-14 days. What?

After getting the email, I tell my co-worker what happened. She informs me that she has gotten two ballots....one in PA, and one at her mother's house in NJ.

This is shaping up to be a disaster of epic proportions.

I'm going to stand in line, in the pouring rain if necessary. I want to make sure my vote counts and nobody else has voted for me.

Good for you. And good luck. If they want to **** around with my rights as a citizen of the United States of America and Commiefornia when I show up with an N-95 mask, face guard, gown & gloves (no I'm not kidding), and deny me my constitutional right to vote, they're getting a lawsuit they're never going to forget. Because I will pursue it until the day I take my last breath.

If I go down, I'm going down swinging.

Good for you. And good luck. If they want to **** around with my rights as a citizen of the United States of America and Commiefornia when I show up with an N-95 mask, face guard, gown & gloves (no I'm not kidding), and deny me my constitutional right to vote, they're getting a lawsuit they're never going to forget. Because I will pursue it until the day I take my last breath.

If I go down, I'm going down swinging.

Good point about the PPE. I'll have my paint suit and respirator that filters out everything at the ready in the car if they don't let me in with my Pittsburgh Penguins mask. Probably will have run ins with local Cap fans which would add to the day's excitement.

121105328_10224055470244404_7247569068788070951_n.jpg

Not sure where to post my thoughts, so I'll put it here.

If Biden happens to win, and the D's and the media are going all out to assure that, it probably won't affect me all that much. I've secured all of my life savings, moving them temporarily to cash, hedging my bet on a possible market collapse. I've worked too long and hard to watch it disappear, and too old to see it grow back. Admittedly I'm biased, but I think most Republicans would weather the storm as well.

I'm not so sure about those on the left if Trump is re-elected. I have friends (acquaintances) on the Book of Face that are absolutely apoplectic, to the point that I worry for their mental health. If Trump wins, they may all need straight jackets.

If Biden happens to win, and the D's and the media are going all out to assure that, it probably won't affect me all that much. I've secured all of my life savings, moving them temporarily to cash, hedging my bet on a possible market collapse. I've worked too long and hard to watch it disappear, and too old to see it grow back. Admittedly I'm biased, but I think most Republicans would weather the storm as well.

I'm not so sure about those on the left if Trump is re-elected. I have friends (acquaintances) on the Book of Face that are absolutely apoplectic, to the point that I worry for their mental health. If Trump wins, they may all need straight jackets.

There you go. What's a good company that makes straight jackets? Lets put some money together and buy their stock: The SN Fund

Moody’s and Goldman Sachs are endorsing Biden’s economic plan.

Moody’s and Goldman Sachs are endorsing Biden’s economic plan.

Which guys, the ones indicted for fraud and insider trading or the other guys?

Hong Kong (CNN Business)Malaysia filed criminal charges against 17 current and former Goldman Sachs employees on Friday, including the bank's top international executive. It's the latest fallout from the 1MDB scandal. Malaysia's attorney general said the accused were directors of three Goldman Sachs subsidiaries during the time that the bank arranged three large bond offerings for 1Malaysia Development Berhad, the country's sovereign wealth fund.

The bank called the charges "misdirected" and said they will be "vigorously defended." Among those charged Friday is Richard Gnodde, the CEO of Goldman Sachs International.

The US Justice Department has claimed that $4.5 billion was stolen from 1MDB by senior officials and pumped into New York condos, hotels, yachts and a jet, and used to fund movies such as "The Wolf of Wall Street."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/09/business/1mdb-goldman-sachs-malaysia-charges/index.html

Oh, and I should take financial advice from a company that was bankrupt and bailed out by ME and other taxpayers?

Goldman Sachs collected $10 billion from U.S. taxpayers as part of the $700 billion bailout of the banking industry in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis — created by banks and investment companies.

Americans are still stewed about that, according to Dennis Kelleher, the president of the nonprofit Better Markets, which advocates for more regulation in the finance industry. “There is still a strong view in this country that in 2008, Wall Street got bailed out and Main Street got the bill,” he told The New York Times.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david-solomon-goldman-sach-20-pay-raise_n_5e76b864c5b63c3b6491cbd8

Here's an idea: I give Goldman Sachs financial advice - I've never been bankrupt, pay all my bills, have assets, pay INTO the Fed and don't get billions from them - and Goldman Sachs can repay me what they took from me.

And suck my dick.

Or the Goldman Sachs that was blamed by democrats for causing the great recession? That one?

So, you all see the lack of sense this whole political situation is dripping with. At what point do you change your perspective, and try to see where you can place it all to make sense of it?

For me, the only way it makes sense from a human point of view, is to see it from the point of view of those in power outside this nation, that stand to benefit from the fall of this nation.

It was fun, gents. Let's hope we land on our feet.

Which guys, the ones indicted for fraud and insider trading or the other guys?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/09/business/1mdb-goldman-sachs-malaysia-charges/index.html

Oh, and I should take financial advice from a company that was bankrupt and bailed out by ME and other taxpayers?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david-solomon-goldman-sach-20-pay-raise_n_5e76b864c5b63c3b6491cbd8

Here's an idea: I give Goldman Sachs financial advice - I've never been bankrupt, pay all my bills, have assets, pay INTO the Fed and don't get billions from them - and Goldman Sachs can repay me what they took from me.

And suck my dick.

LOL. Bankruptcy, right! I think I’ll vote for the Presidential candidate that doesn’t have any, let alone SIX!

LOL. Bankruptcy, right! I think I’ll vote for the Presidential candidate that doesn’t have any, let alone SIX!

Let me explain this so even someone as dense as you can understand:

Trump's business failures cost the taxpayers 0. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

The business whose butthole you are licking like an ice cream cone cost the taxpayers $10 billion - with a "b" - dollars.

Get it?

For a while, even pretty recently, I was beginning to think that Trump might actually have a chance, but he threw it into the turnbuckle, body slammed it, put it in a headlock, gave it the Leg Drop of Doom, put it in a Figure-four leglock, came down like the Walls of Jericho, gave it some Sweet Chin Music, hit it with a Flying Elbow, buried it with a Tombstone Piledriver and finished it off with a Stone Cold Stunner

Bro—2 decades removed from pro wrestling analogies...

I’m open to hearing why you think he won’t win — leave out the rhetoric

Trump did terrible in 1st debate. He was overconfident, didn’t prepare and was too aggressive

Pence just showed how to let Harris talk herself into a corner and then he destroyed her with rational fact.

Trump is a showman. He needs to do same thing he did vs. Hillary when he did it with flair.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Bro—2 decades removed from pro wrestling analogies...

I’m open to hearing why you think he won’t win — leave out the rhetoric

Trump did terrible in 1st debate. He was overconfident, didn’t prepare and was too aggressive

Pence just showed how to let Harris talk herself into a corner and then he destroyed her with rational fact.

Trump is a showman. He needs to do same thing he did vs. Hillary when he did it with flair.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Anything can happen, and I have no idea how the election will turn out. I was surprised that he won in 2016. I would be shocked if he won in 2020. He lost the popular vote in 2016, which isn't unprecedented, and won the election by narrowly carrying a few swing states. I don't really see all of those stars aligning for him in 2020, but anything is possible. I don't know how far behind he was in the polls this close to the election in 2016, but I don't recall him ever being down 14 points, or whatever the current margin is. I really don't think the guy knows how to help himself. I doubt many fence sitters were pulled into his camp by his last debate performance, which may end up being his last debate performance.

Anything can happen, and I have no idea how the election will turn out. I was surprised that he won in 2016. I would be shocked if he won in 2020. He lost the popular vote in 2016, which isn't unprecedented, and won the election by narrowly carrying a few swing states. I don't really see all of those stars aligning for him in 2020, but anything is possible. I don't know how far behind he was in the polls this close to the election in 2016, but I don't recall him ever being down 14 points, or whatever the current margin is. I really don't think the guy knows how to help himself. I doubt many fence sitters were pulled into his camp by his last debate performance, which may end up being his last debate performance.

304 to 227 is a fair spread, if he carries the same states, the result will be the same, although the mail fraud will go on for a while.

304 to 227 is a fair spread, if he carries the same states, the result will be the same, although the mail fraud will go on for a while.

So you're saying if he wins the same states as 2016, the results will be the same? That seems like a pretty solid argument, but I'm not sure that I would agree.

Let me explain this so even someone as dense as you can understand:

Trump's business failures cost the taxpayers 0. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

The business whose butthole you are licking like an ice cream cone cost the taxpayers $10 billion - with a "b" - dollars.

Get it?

Goldman Sachs employs 40,000 people and $10B is a small fraction of the taxes the’ve paid over the past two decades, unlike Trump whose failed businesses employee nobody and hasn’t paid taxes in the past two decades.