• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wig Interviews a very Special Guest... (Part II)

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
(Continued...)

Every other QB who's tried the footballs can immediately tell when they're underinflated like these ones were. Why didn't you say anything if you knew they were inflated below league rules?

Interviewee: First off, I didn't notice anything unusual about the balls at all. They checked them at half time, I guess and inflated them or something and I can say honestly I didn't notice any difference whatsoever between the balls from the first half to the second half. Second, I don't know what the specifics of the rule is for ball inflation. It's not like I'm sitting on the sideline reading up on how firm the football should feel.

Last week you made fun of the Ravens for not knowing the rule book, are you suggesting you don't know the rule book?

Interviewee: I'm saying I didn't notice a difference between the footballs in the first half when they were supposedly under inflated and the second half when they were regulation or whatever.

Well, that is an interesting point. Because every single QB who's sampled footballs at regulation pressure versus those underinflated by two pounds can instantly tell the difference. They say it's night and day and they've gone on record as saying there's no way you couldn't have known the balls were grossly under-inflated. Now, if you couldn't tell they were under inflated in the first half, We have to assume you don't know the rules.

Interviewee: Well then I guess I don't know them.

Would you say you owe the Ravens and their fans a public apology for being so smug last week with your comment?

Interviewee: Apparently.

Well...?

Interviewee: I'll have my publicist write something up.

Lovely. One more point. Since you couldn't tell the difference in the second half, that means somebody must have let the air out of them AGAIN and then reinflated them before the referees could check them at the end of the game. Because as we have noted EVERY SINGLE QB has pointed out that the difference is not ignorable. Do you think that's possible?

Interviewee: You tell me, you seem to have all the answers.

I merely have the questions, sir. With the **s history of cheating how do you suppose most fans will react to this latest successful cheating maneuver?

Interviewee: The Patriots are the most loved team in America. Our fans and America knows when a hero is being attacked by terrorists.

You liken this recent backlash to a terrorist attack?

Interviewee: You look at the Seahawks and how their running back won't even TALK to the media. Here I am putting up with all this ****. Ya, this is an attack. But we're Patriots. We'll survive this and kick everyones' *****.

I don't deny that The Seahawks Running Back is a monster jerk. However the Seahawks don't cheat. They haven't dug themselves a PR hole by repeatedly getting caught in unsportsmanlike play scandals.

Interviewee: By the time I'm enshrined in Canton, I think I'll have 5 rings. If you Steeler fans like, you can see pictures of them.

Do you think this is going to reflect upon the league in general? Do you suspect that people will start to believe that games are basically "fixed"?

Interviewee: Nobody thinks that. The only "fixing" done in the game is me fixing to throw for 6 touchdowns next week. We've never cheated a singe day.

You were just caught with deflated footballs. You clearly cheated. Your team was caught, fined and lost draft picks for filming other teams signals. The audio signals that your team intercepts and interrupts to this day are swept under the rug. Your team follows a pattern of serial cheating that is unaparalleled in professional sports history. You do ALL this just to win in the worst division in football.

Interviewee: Rings baby! How many do you have?

None. I'm a software developer. However the Steelers have 6, no cheating.

Interviewee: How many lately?

Two. But let's get back on track. Does it bother you that all the major network sportscasters and analysts are now suggesting that the **s legacy of cheating has truly tainted your career?

Interviewee: What? That's bullshit. I'm one of the most accurate QB's of all time. I have yards, TD's, **** You! Nothing's tainted my career. What the **** are you talking about?

I'm merely pointing out that outside of **s fans most people believe that your records, your Superbowl victories, everything are only the results of cheating. Really the only people who believe in the ** hype are ** fans. And now even the analysts and former coaches are coming out and referencing you and your coach as cheaters. It certainly taints your "records".

Interviewee: My records speak for themselves.

Do you think it will be difficult for the Hall of Fame Committee to realistically determine what you accomplished on your own and what was accomplished due to cheating?

Interviewee: No. I told you I've never cheated.

And we've already established that your team has been caught cheating. So that horse is pretty much out of the barn, my friend. To what extent do your team-mates know of the cheating? Do they know that you receive the defensive plays in your earpiece before each snap?

Interviewee: I don't know what you're talking about.

Do the other defensive players know that the defensive captain gets the opposing team's offensive plays in his earpiece before the snap?

Interviewee: You'd have to ask them.

Does it bother you that they have no idea that their entire careers have been built upon a lie? Does it make it difficult to look them in the eyes?

Interviewee: Those guys have Superbowl rings and nice houses and beautiful wives. They owe EVERYTHING TO ME. TO ME you *******. They don't GET TO LOOK ME IN THE EYE. Do you get it. I tell them who to ******* block and what route to ******* run and they do it. I throw the ball or stuff the ******* ball in their gut and we get a win. Period. End of story. If they don't like it they can get the **** out of town.

Do you worry about somebody "spilling the beans"?

Interviewee: I don't know what you're talking about.

You realize that with every new cheating scandal that comes out of the **s sewer of tricks fans all across the football world wonder "just how much DON'T we know about?"

Interviewee: It sounds to me like you know EVERYTHING. You've just got the whole world figured out. You may as well be the guy upstairs.

Does your wife know the extent of your teams cheating scandal? Does she know any of it?

Interviewee: You don't talk about my family.

Could you even make an NLF roster without Ernie Adams in your ear?

Interviewee: Do you know who I am? I could walk on to any team in any era and be the starter. Hands down. No Questions asked.

How about Michigan?

Interviewee: You're an *******.

Last edited:
Nice.

Good dig at Mr Bundchen.

the ending is just too funny. Karma Mr. Wig, missed your interviews

AGAIN, thank you wig. (must spread to give,......... KARMA,..... that is)

Salute the nation

Well done Wig!!