• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

Hmmm.

Whats this global conflict he seeks?
I mean if he logistically had a hard time getting to the ukraine, he sure as hell ain’t getting to us anytime soon. Including his hypersonic missles.

“If” he were to resort to nukes, I see no reason why the rest of the world will want that punished immediately

I would not be surprised if we had boots on the ground by mid-terms. I truly believe that this administration will do what ever they can to **** this country before they are voted out of office. hell it wouldn't shock me if they used the draft and only drafted those that voted republican.

I knew we would get sucked in to this. And with Pelosi showing up it tells me she will ( already has) benefit greatly from kickbacks.

America has never been this weak in my lifetime. This country will never lead this world in anything.

"we're out of money"

Whats this global conflict he seeks?
I mean if he logistically had a hard time getting to the ukraine, he sure as hell ain’t getting to us anytime soon. Including his hypersonic missles.

“If” he were to resort to nukes, I see no reason why the rest of the world will want that punished immediately

Putin probably had broader ambitions toward eastern Europe prior to the invasion, but the various failures of his forces in Ukraine had to have been a dose of reality for him.

Considering he has had to reduce his goals with Ukraine itself, it does not bode well for Russia's ability to take Poland or the Baltics, countries that the US and NATO will directly defend, not just provide weapons, training and intel like we are in Ukraine.

Putin probably had broader ambitions toward eastern Europe prior to the invasion, but the various failures of his forces in Ukraine had to have been a dose of reality for him.

Considering he has had to reduce his goals with Ukraine itself, it does not bode well for Russia's ability to take Poland or the Baltics, countries that the US and NATO will directly defend, not just provide weapons, training and intel like we are in Ukraine.
I think the plan was and still is to get the US and Europe to engage directly in Ukraine and then China would have the freedom to wallop Taiwan. No way we can fight on two fronts.

I think the plan was and still is to get the US and Europe to engage directly in Ukraine and then China would have the freedom to wallop Taiwan. No way we can fight on two fronts.

I think so too...Russia and China have had this **** planned for a while and now China is just sitting back watching to see how it goes before making a move.

Reactions: JMM
Republican or Democrat, you gotta see that our enemies can see that we are divided as a country and have a weak president which means we are week.

Xi ordered no girly men on tv news. Our top general is a girly man.

I doubt China has much interest in invading Taiwan at the moment.

They ultimately want to, but they currently have a lot of economic issues to contend with, as they're in the early stages of a massive real estate bust.

Their trade relations with the west are already fragile, and they need that foreign investment from US and European companies to continue growing their economy.

It's been speculated that Putin isn't well and has thyroid cancer. My take is that if he knows he doesn't have much time left, he wants his legacy to be that he got the old USSR back together.

It's been speculated that Putin isn't well and has thyroid cancer. My take is that if he knows he doesn't have much time left, he wants his legacy to be that he got the old USSR back together.

What he wants and what Russia can ultimately achieve are two different things.

They cannot even secure one of the bass players, let alone the band.

The world really overestimated Russia's military capability going into the war. They have a lot of firepower and armor, but much of it is proving not to be overly sophisticated or well-maintained.

Reactions: MTC
What he wants and what Russia can ultimately achieve are two different things.

They cannot even secure one of the bass players, let alone the band.

The world really overestimated Russia's military capability going into the war. They have a lot of firepower and armor, but much of it is proving not to be overly sophisticated or well-maintained.
Yeah they’re a paper tiger. Laughing stock at least

more Bidenflation coming!